ONN – Oakland Tech 1st Black Valedictorian Picked Stanford Over Cal. Let Me Talk To Him About The Big Game – vlog by Zennie62 YouTube
Oakland Tech 1st Black Valedictorian Picked Stanford Over Cal. Let Me Talk To Him About The Big Game
Ahmed Muhammad, the first Black Male Valedictorian from Oakland Tech, or Oakland Technical High School, had 11 top universities to choose from to go to college. That group included The University of California at Berkeley and Stanford University. Out of the 11, Mr. Muhammad, for some reason, picked Stanford over Cal.
Now, aside from the fact that Cal represented the best academic years of my entire life and was an intellectual smorgasboard for me. Aside from the fact that I was on the Cal Alumni Association Board of Directors from 1998 to 2001, and then the Awards Committee from 2001 to 2003. And aside from the fact that I met a group of friends whom I’m still very close to to this day, I just can’t imagine anyone from Oakland picking Stanford over Cal.
So, I figured I would talk to Ahmed Muhammad in the best way possible: my YouTube livestream. See, I want Ahmed Muhammad to know the truth before my friend Gary Tyrell (the Stanford trombone player who’s about to get clobbered by Cal’s Kevin Moen in the black and white photo), fills his young head full of lies! Especially the one about the Cal Stanford Big Game of 1982.
You see, it’s important for Ahmed Muhammad’s growth at Stanford that he know the truth. That Cal beat Stanford 25 to 20. It’s important that Ahmed Muhammad knows that the Stanford version of the score is the first recorded version of fake news outside of War Of The Worlds.
But mostly, it’s important that Ahmed Muhammad hears an older black man, a Cal Alumni (Master of City Planning, 1987), tell him to get involved in school traditions. To avoid the noise telling him not to participate because he’s black. To keep his intellectual pedal to the metal. To dive in head first, cheer for Stanford, and then know what it feels like to lose The Axe to Cal this fall.
Ahmed Muhammad is about to embark on the adventure of his young life. One day, I will see him driving his black-on-black Aston Martin as I cross University Avenue in Palo Alto, and he will be enjoying the day from his tinted windows. And I will see him, and in one swift action remind him of what’s important in life.
I will say GO BEARS! STANFORD SUCKS!
Note from Zennie62Media’s Zennie62 YouTube and Oakland News Now Today Blog SF Bay Area: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Related Posts (YARPP)
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- DC News: Michael Keaton Spotted In The Flash Movie Set Along With Supergirl? By Joseph Armendariz
- Racist Incident At Boys H.S. Basketball Game In San Diego By Joseph Armendariz
- Carl Nassib Gay: Las Vegas Raiders Mark Davis & Jon Gruden Release Statements By Joseph Armendariz
- Las Vegas Raiders Mark Davis & Jon Gruden Releasse Statements Regarding Nassib By Joseph Armendariz
- Raiders Carl Nassib Says He’s Openly Gay But Why Is This News?
- Was 2021 Juneteeth Shooting At Oakland Lake Merritt Staged For Video, Right Wing Politics? OPD Media
- Boxing Deontay Wilder Wants Revenge On Tyson – Fury By Eric Pangilinan
- NEWS CONFERENCE June 21, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders: Tre^von Moehrig Signs His Rookie Contract By Joseph Armendariz
- Las Vegas Raiders : DE Carl Nassib Comes Out As Openly Gay By Joseph Armendariz
- Raiders’ DE Carl Nassib Becomes First Active NFL Player To Come Out As Gay, By: Vinny Lospinuso
- NBA Time For The 76ers To Trade Ben Simmons- By Eric Pangilinan
- Port of Oakland Ready To Receive Giant Container Crane From Everport Terminal Services
- Johnathan Hankins Was Raiders Best Defense Tankle In 2020
- Steven A Smith Calls Devin Booker The next Next Kobe To Magic Johnson- By Eric Pangilinan
- Steven A Smith Calls Devin Booker The Next Kobe
- NBA Time For The 76ers To Trade Ben Simmons – By Eric Pangilinan
- Maria Ayerdi Kaplan: Salesforce Transit Center Should Have Her Statue In Front Of It, Marc Beinoff
- Dave Kaval Headed Back To Las Vegas, After The Howard Terminal City Of Oakland Alameda County Fiasco
- What Atlanta 1 Step From NBA Finals 1 Year After Donald Trump, Rayshard Brooks, The Pandemic, Means