ONN – Oakland Online Reputation Management Strategy Advice: Zennie Abraham, CEO Zennie62Media
This is the first in an occasional series of online reputation management strategy vlogs by me, Zennie Abraham, CEO of Zennie62Media, Inc. Zennie62Media is a network of 98 blogs and a large set of interconnected social media and website platforms.
My first vlog above is directed at the business owner who relies on websites like Yelp to help them gain customers. First, if a person searches for your business and finds a review site ahead of your own content, say a website or a set of platforms you created, like a Facebook page, YouTube channel, etc., then you’ve already lost. You’re playing in Yelp’s sandbox and not your own.
A good online reputation management consultant can repair that situation for you, but it takes time and can’t be done on the cheap. New content about your company, and for the most part, in your words, has to be placed. I’m not at all saying that you should not concern yourself with what someone says on a review site, but some reputation firms only focus on that, and nothing else.
Make Sure The Online Reputation Management Firm Can Make It’s Own Content, Like Hearst Media Services or Zennie62Media
A good organization, like Hearst Media Services or Zennie62Media, can help by providing a more content-driven approach. As the website implies, Hearst Media Services uses the platforms of the news websites under its umbrella, including the Houston Chronicle and the San Francisco Chronicle. Have doubts? Just go to the HMS website and scroll down to the bottom of the first page.
And don’t think that a number of organizations don’t have something like the approach I’m preaching. Take Starz Networks. At 2018 San Diego Comic Con, Starz Networks has its own group of reporters to make sure news stories about its new programs are presented the way it wants, when it wants. Starz gets good news coverage, to be sure, but it augments that with its own content production.
At the end of the day, you want your story told, not someone else telling your story. You have to make the news yourself, today. You can have this done, and in a basic, honest, direct way that allows you to have better control over your business image.
And hire Zennie62Media with a click here.
Oakland News Now Note: this post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest version of an experimental Zennie62Media mobile media video-blogging system network – part of a new approach to the production of media. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and social media pages. The objective is real-time on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. We are constantly working to improve the system network coding and also seek interested content and media technology partners.
Related Posts (YARPP)
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Raiders Josh Jacobs Was Not happy Losing Hudson And Jackson – By Eric Pangilinan
- Boxing Oscar De La Hoya Coming Out Of Retirement- By Eric Pangilinan
- Raiders Derek Carr Supports Teammate Carl Nassib – By Eric Pangilinan
- Raiders Receiver John Brown Building Chemistry With QB Derek Carr
- John McAfee, Who Ran For President vs Donald Trump In 2015, Died In Spanish Prison
- Loki Lamentis Review Recap – By Jessica Dwyer
- Loki Episode 3: Does The Ark Reference Have Symbolic Meaning To Noah’s Ark? By Joseph Armendariz
- 2412 Kingsland Ave Oakland, CA 94601
- Bike Oakland/Alameda: Bay Trail & Bay Farm Island
- Oakland City Budget 2021-23: Oakland City Council President Bas Presents Amendments
- 2020 USWNT U.S. Olympics Women’s Soccer Team Announced June 23 2021
- IKEA in Atlanta Under Fire For Juneteenth Celebration Menu By Joseph Armendariz
- Loki Is Bisexual Says Director Kate Herron – But What Would Thor Say About That?
- My Cryptocurrency Portfolio Is Up Today, June 23 2021; Changed Its Composition. What Works For You?
- Howard Terminal Oakland Ballpark Project Clearing Up Errors In Reporting Regarding TIF, SB293 Skinner
- Loki Episode 3. Did This Episode Fail To Deliver? By Joseph Armendariz
- Kathleen Matz Takes Issue With My Oakland Juneteeth Shooting Vlog, Reflects A Basic Racial Problem
- The Race To Become New York Mayor- By Eric Pangilinan
- Raiders Top Draft Picks Continue To Shine In Training Camp – By Eric Pangilinan
- New York City Mayoral Primary Puts Spotlight On Ranked-Choice Voting
Oakland News Now Archives
- Dynamic Group to break ground on 16-unit AD facility – Bioenergy Insight Magazine
- Dutch wood pellet imports reached new high in 2020 – Bioenergy Insight Magazine
- Oakland City Council Members Join Vigil in Honor of Victims of Juneteenth Shooting – NBC Bay Area – California News Times
- Crowd gathers at Lake Merritt to mourn 22-year-old man killed in mass shooting – San Francisco Chronicle
- Bishop Barber of Oakland: Unmasked Massgoers Should Not Be ‘Policed’ – National Catholic Register
- Juneteenth Celebration at Lake Merritt in Oakland, Calif. – The Pioneer
- Athletics race to large, early lead, defeat Rangers 13-6 – Associated Press
- List of possible A’s ballpark sites grows, 3rd Las Vegas trip planned – Las Vegas Review-Journal
- Bay Briefing: Where Bay Area small businesses got help — and where they didn’t – San Francisco Chronicle
- Oakland crowd twerks on ambulance, blocks responders after deadly shooting – Fox News