ONN – Oakland Online Reputation Management Strategy Advice: Zennie Abraham, CEO Zennie62Media
This is the first in an occasional series of online reputation management strategy vlogs by me, Zennie Abraham, CEO of Zennie62Media, Inc. Zennie62Media is a network of 98 blogs and a large set of interconnected social media and website platforms.
My first vlog above is directed at the business owner who relies on websites like Yelp to help them gain customers. First, if a person searches for your business and finds a review site ahead of your own content, say a website or a set of platforms you created, like a Facebook page, YouTube channel, etc., then you’ve already lost. You’re playing in Yelp’s sandbox and not your own.
A good online reputation management consultant can repair that situation for you, but it takes time and can’t be done on the cheap. New content about your company, and for the most part, in your words, has to be placed. I’m not at all saying that you should not concern yourself with what someone says on a review site, but some reputation firms only focus on that, and nothing else.
Make Sure The Online Reputation Management Firm Can Make It’s Own Content, Like Hearst Media Services or Zennie62Media
A good organization, like Hearst Media Services or Zennie62Media, can help by providing a more content-driven approach. As the website implies, Hearst Media Services uses the platforms of the news websites under its umbrella, including the Houston Chronicle and the San Francisco Chronicle. Have doubts? Just go to the HMS website and scroll down to the bottom of the first page.
And don’t think that a number of organizations don’t have something like the approach I’m preaching. Take Starz Networks. At 2018 San Diego Comic Con, Starz Networks has its own group of reporters to make sure news stories about its new programs are presented the way it wants, when it wants. Starz gets good news coverage, to be sure, but it augments that with its own content production.
At the end of the day, you want your story told, not someone else telling your story. You have to make the news yourself, today. You can have this done, and in a basic, honest, direct way that allows you to have better control over your business image.
And hire Zennie62Media with a click here.
Oakland News Now Note: this post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest version of an experimental Zennie62Media mobile media video-blogging system network – part of a new approach to the production of media. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and social media pages. The objective is real-time on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. We are constantly working to improve the system network coding and also seek interested content and media technology partners.
Related Posts (YARPP)
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Las Vegas Raiders And NFL Announce 2021 Preseason Schedule Dates, Times – A Quick Review
- NFL Announces 2021 Preseason Schedule Dates, Times – A Quick Review
- Howard Terminal: City Of Oakland, SB 293 Skinner, Mello Roos, And Private Activity Bond
- LA Clippers Rally From Down 25 Points To Advance To The WCF For The First Time, By: Vinny Lospinuso
- Nba Western Conference Finals Set Suns Vs Clippers By- Eric Pangilinan
- NFL News: Cole Beasley Bill’s WR Anti Vaxxer Rant On Twitter My Take By Joseph Armendariz
- San Francisco Giants And Oakland as Both Winning
- ILWU Speak Out Against Oakland Athletics Howard Terminal But Praises Chase Center by Richard Haick
- Lights Go Out At Hawks State Farm Arena – Replay Of 2013 Super Bowl
- Hawks Trey Young 35-Foot 3-Pointer Vs 76ers Keeps Steph Curry Comparisons Alive
- Raiders Sign Former Chiefs Players By – Eric Pangilinan
- Philippines To Deploy Nurses Abroad By- Eric Pangilinan
- Who Is Caleb Scott ?Raiders Singed
- If Manny Pacquaio Beats Errol Spence Where Would Manny Rank
- AASEG And WNBA Press Conference Oakland At Everett And Jones BBQ By Vasu Vaddiparty
- WNBA Press Conference Oakland – By Vasu Vaddiparty
- Two SF Bay Area Women, VP Kamela Harris, Oakland Rep Barbara Lee, At Juneteenth Holiday Bill Signing
- For Beautiful Legs Build Strength And Balance Through Yoga
- Oakland Police Video Features Sgt Doria Neff Of The Mental Health Unit In Video Interview
- Governor Newsom visits small businesses in Oakland