ONN – Oakland Online Reputation Management Strategy Advice: Zennie Abraham, CEO Zennie62Media
This is the first in an occasional series of online reputation management strategy vlogs by me, Zennie Abraham, CEO of Zennie62Media, Inc. Zennie62Media is a network of 98 blogs and a large set of interconnected social media and website platforms.
My first vlog above is directed at the business owner who relies on websites like Yelp to help them gain customers. First, if a person searches for your business and finds a review site ahead of your own content, say a website or a set of platforms you created, like a Facebook page, YouTube channel, etc., then you’ve already lost. You’re playing in Yelp’s sandbox and not your own.
A good online reputation management consultant can repair that situation for you, but it takes time and can’t be done on the cheap. New content about your company, and for the most part, in your words, has to be placed. I’m not at all saying that you should not concern yourself with what someone says on a review site, but some reputation firms only focus on that, and nothing else.
Make Sure The Online Reputation Management Firm Can Make It’s Own Content, Like Hearst Media Services or Zennie62Media
A good organization, like Hearst Media Services or Zennie62Media, can help by providing a more content-driven approach. As the website implies, Hearst Media Services uses the platforms of the news websites under its umbrella, including the Houston Chronicle and the San Francisco Chronicle. Have doubts? Just go to the HMS website and scroll down to the bottom of the first page.
And don’t think that a number of organizations don’t have something like the approach I’m preaching. Take Starz Networks. At 2018 San Diego Comic Con, Starz Networks has its own group of reporters to make sure news stories about its new programs are presented the way it wants, when it wants. Starz gets good news coverage, to be sure, but it augments that with its own content production.
At the end of the day, you want your story told, not someone else telling your story. You have to make the news yourself, today. You can have this done, and in a basic, honest, direct way that allows you to have better control over your business image.
And hire Zennie62Media with a click here.
Oakland News Now Note: this post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest version of an experimental Zennie62Media mobile media video-blogging system network – part of a new approach to the production of media. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and social media pages. The objective is real-time on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. We are constantly working to improve the system network coding and also seek interested content and media technology partners.
LET ZENNIE62MEDIA TELL YOUR STORY
Let ZENNIE62MEDIA Tell The Story About You The Media Refuses To Produce. Visit our site and hire Zennie62Media.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- How The 49ers vs Raiders Preseason Games Restarted When The Silver And Black Returned To Oakland
- Rusty Hardin Says Tony Buzbee Deshaun Watson Settlement Not Happening Talk Is Ironic
- Mads Mikkelsen And Anders Jensen Blockbuster Interview With Zennie62Media’s Jessica Dwyer
- East Oakland Stadium Alliance Seeks To Drown A’s Fans In Water At Coliseum
- Mads Mikkelsen Oscars: Mads Mikkelsen, Anders Jensen, Riders Of Justice Interview: Jessica Dwyer
- Oakland Schools: OUSD 2021 Classified School Employees Of The Year
- Biden Press Secretary Jen Psaki Statement On Restart of Colonial Pipeline And Continued Federal Government Efforts To Mitigate Impacts
- The Oakland A’s Never “Rooted In Oakland” – Las Vegas Mayor Says Relocation Talk 2 Years Old
- Oakland Athletics In Relocation Talks for 2 Years According To LV Review Journal – by Richard Haick
- City Of Oakland Eviction Moratorium Not Impacted By Federal Ruling
- RaceTrac Fayetteville Ga Gas Pumps Out Of Gas Except Diesel Due To Cyberattack
- 2021 NFL Schedule Revealed On NFL Network’s Schedule Release 21 Show
- NFL Gives Nine Social Justice Programs $2.5 Million
- SF Bay Area Bicycle Is Back With Bike Oakland: Bancroft And International
- Rockets Kill 2 Israelis, Airstrikes Kill 28 In Gaza | MSNBC
- Crocker Highlands Mid-Century, Oakland, CA, 94610
- Violent Israeli-Palestinian Unrest Kills At Least 33 | The 11th Hour
- MLB tells Oakland A’s to start exploring other cities
- Team Coverage: Major League Baseball Greenlights Oakland A’s To Consider Relocating
- Talk’s Las Vegas Athletics For Oakland A’s Relocation But Portland Has 50K Signatures For MLB Ballpark