ONN – Oakland Online Reputation Management Strategy Advice: Zennie Abraham, CEO Zennie62Media
This is the first in an occasional series of online reputation management strategy vlogs by me, Zennie Abraham, CEO of Zennie62Media, Inc. Zennie62Media is a network of 98 blogs and a large set of interconnected social media and website platforms.
My first vlog above is directed at the business owner who relies on websites like Yelp to help them gain customers. First, if a person searches for your business and finds a review site ahead of your own content, say a website or a set of platforms you created, like a Facebook page, YouTube channel, etc., then you’ve already lost. You’re playing in Yelp’s sandbox and not your own.
A good online reputation management consultant can repair that situation for you, but it takes time and can’t be done on the cheap. New content about your company, and for the most part, in your words, has to be placed. I’m not at all saying that you should not concern yourself with what someone says on a review site, but some reputation firms only focus on that, and nothing else.
Make Sure The Online Reputation Management Firm Can Make It’s Own Content, Like Hearst Media Services or Zennie62Media
A good organization, like Hearst Media Services or Zennie62Media, can help by providing a more content-driven approach. As the website implies, Hearst Media Services uses the platforms of the news websites under its umbrella, including the Houston Chronicle and the San Francisco Chronicle. Have doubts? Just go to the HMS website and scroll down to the bottom of the first page.
And don’t think that a number of organizations don’t have something like the approach I’m preaching. Take Starz Networks. At 2018 San Diego Comic Con, Starz Networks has its own group of reporters to make sure news stories about its new programs are presented the way it wants, when it wants. Starz gets good news coverage, to be sure, but it augments that with its own content production.
At the end of the day, you want your story told, not someone else telling your story. You have to make the news yourself, today. You can have this done, and in a basic, honest, direct way that allows you to have better control over your business image.
And hire Zennie62Media with a click here.
Oakland News Now Note: this post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest version of an experimental Zennie62Media mobile media video-blogging system network – part of a new approach to the production of media. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and social media pages. The objective is real-time on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. We are constantly working to improve the system network coding and also seek interested content and media technology partners.
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- OaklandLocalNews.com Content Theft Website Steals From Oakland News Now – Report It To Google September 27, 2021
- NFL Notable Stats And Milestones For Week 3, 2021 Season September 27, 2021
- SF 49ers Leave 37 Secs For Green Bay Packers To Drive To Kick 53 Yd Field Goal, Win 30 To 28 September 26, 2021
- INSANE Ending! Miami Dolphins vs Las Vegas Raiders September 26, 2021
- Sarah Everard death received more attention than Sabina Nessa’s, but WHY? September 26, 2021
- Sabina Nessa – The Teacher Murdered In South London | Investigation So Far September 26, 2021
- Gruden, Carr, Renfrow, Hayward Jr., Ruggs III and Barber Postgame Pressers | Week 3 vs. Dolphins September 26, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders First Time The AFC West Is Wide Open Since 2011 By Eric Pangilinan September 26, 2021
- Ravens Locker Room Reaction After Detroit Win September 26, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders: Thoughts On 3-0 Raiders And L.A Booster Club Celebration By Joseph Armendariz September 26, 2021
- 2 men fatally shot near Oakland’s Laurel District September 26, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Make NFL History By Eric Pangilinan September 26, 2021
- Rob Gronkowski Injured: 2021 Bucs Vs Rams. September 26, 2021
- Marshon Lattimore on Win in Return | Saints-Patriots Postgame September 26, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Los Angeles Rams Highlights 3rd – Qtr | NFL Week 3 | September 26, 2021 September 26, 2021
- Sean Payton on Week 3 Win | Saints-Patriots Postgame September 26, 2021
- Jameis Winston on Week 3 Win at New England | Saints-Patriots Postgame September 26, 2021
- Squash: Oracle Netsuite Open 2021 – Men’s Rd 1 Roundup [Pt.1] September 26, 2021
- Squash: Oracle Netsuite Open 2021 – Women’s QF Roundup September 26, 2021
- Squash: Oracle Netsuite Open 2021 – Men’s QF Roundup September 26, 2021
- Squash: Oracle Netsuite Open 2021 – Men’s Rd 1 Roundup [Pt.2] September 26, 2021
- Squash: Oracle Netsuite Open 2021 – Women’s Rd 1 Roundup [Pt.2] September 26, 2021
- Squash: Oracle Netsuite Open 2021 – Women’s Rd 1 Roundup [Pt.1] September 26, 2021
- Michael Irvin SHOCKED Kansas City Chiefs loss to Los Angeles Chargers 30-24 in Week 3 September 26, 2021
- 1991 Oakland Hills Fire Focus Of Disaster Movie Starring LeVar Burton September 26, 2021