The Oakland Raiders vs. SF 49ers Thursday Night Football Game (TNF) is called “Battle Of The Bay” by the National Football League.
Battle of the Bay Featured on ‘Thursday Night Football’
Raiders-49ers Thursday at 8:20 PM ET on FOX, NFL Network & Amazon Prime Video
‘NFL GameDay Kickoff’ Airs at 6:00 PM ET
‘FOX NFL Thursday’ Airs at 7:30 PM ET From New York City
The 2018 Thursday Night Football Presented by Bud Light season continues Thursday, November 1 when the San Francisco 49ers host the Oakland Raiders at 8:20 PM ET on FOX, NFL Network and Amazon Prime Video.
Play-by-play announcer Joe Buck and analyst Troy Aikman, along with reporters Erin Andrews and Kristina Pink call the action from Levi’s Stadium. Additionally, FOX’s NFL Rules expert Mike Pereira joins to give explanations on officiating and rules throughout the game.
At 6:00 PM ET on NFL Network, NFL GameDay Kickoff previews the Raiders-49ers matchup with host Colleen Wolfe and analysts Kurt Warner, Michael Irvin and Steve Mariucci live from outside Levi’s Stadium.
At 7:30 PM ET on FOX, NFL Network and Amazon Prime Video, FOX NFL Thursday with Michael Strahan, Terry Bradshaw and Howie Long airs live from New York City, providing the final say leading up to Raiders-49ers.
At halftime on FOX, NFL Network and Amazon Prime Video, Strahan, Bradshaw and Long break down the first half. Immediately following the game, Bradshaw and Long recap Raiders-49ers.
Exclusively on NFL Network, Wolfe, Warner, Irvin and Mariucci host the postgame show from the field at Levi’s Stadium and are joined by a star of the game live on-set.
Additional postgame coverage continues at 12 Midnight ET with Scott Hanson, Lindsay Rhodes, Willie McGinest, David Carr and Reggie Bush on NFL Total Access.
Tonight’s matchup will be televised on FOX, NFL Network and in Spanish on FOX Deportes. Fans can stream the game on FOX Sports and FOX Deportes digital platforms on an authenticated basis across devices, NFL.com and the NFL app on connected TV devices on an authenticated basis, Amazon Prime Video across devices, Twitch on mobile and PC, and the NFL app and Yahoo Sports (along with Yahoo, AOL Sports, AOL, and Tumblr) on phones and tablets on a cross-carrier basis. Learn all of the ways to watch at NFL.com/TNF.
Through Prime Video and Twitch, Amazon will provide viewers in over 200 countries and territories a unique Thursday Night Football viewing experience complete with interactive features that bring fans closer to the game.
FOX Deportes’ coverage begins at 7:30 PM ET and continues throughout the entirety of Raiders-49ers with Rodolfo Landeros, Jessi Losada, analyst Rolando Cantú and reporter Jaime Motta.
Audio broadcasts of the game are available via Westwood One Sports, SiriusXM and the TuneIn app.
On Friday, November 2 at 8:00 PM ET, NFL Network’s A Football Life continues with a profile of the late San Francisco 49ers icon Dwight Clark. The one-hour show produced by NFL Films features Clark’s final on-camera interview, as well as interviews with former teammates such as Joe Montana, Jerry Rice and Ronnie Lott, former 49ers owner Eddie DeBartolo and team president Carmen Policy, and others. For more information, visit: http://tinyurl.com/y92tcmd4.
Related Posts (YARPP)
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Adam Schefter Told Dan Patrick His Aaron Rogers Story Draft Day Story Was Made Up, Not From The QB
- 415 20th Street Thomas Berkeley Building Should Be Live / Work To Add Housing In Oakland
- Carroll Fife, District 3 Oakland Councilmember, Talks Housing And Homeless Problems With Experts
- Mandela Station At West Oakland BART Shows New City In City
- Self-Service Buffets Return To Las Vegas Strip
- Dogecoin Cools After Week Of Dramatic Growth Ahead Of Elon Musk On SNL
- Oakland Police Department On Unsolved Homicide Of Henry Texada
- Oakland Police Captain Jones With Ceasefire, Captain Holmgren Talk Violent Crime
- Mass Vaccination Site at Oakland Coliseum Closing
- Leigh Steinberg Talks NFL Post 2021 Draft – Will COVID-19 Be The Same Problem As 2020?
- Carroll Fife Oakland District 3 Councilmember On Housing, Homelessness, and Reform
- This Bullying Oakland Mayor Schaaf Has Gone Too Far – Terrorizing Libby As Evil As Police Brutality
- SpaceX’s Starship SN15 Makes First Landing Without Exploding
- John Jones Has A Major Surprise For Oakland California Friends, Politicians
- Oakland Planning Commission Approved Giant 415 20th Skyscraper Ignores Homeless – Thomas Berkeley?
- Oakland Planning Commission Meets Livestream On 415 20th, The Tallest Building In Oakland, If Built
- Oakland And San Francisco Hire California Movers USA For Your Next Relocation
- 415 20th Street Will Be Oakland’s Tallest Building, Draw 3,800 Employees – Planning Commission Says It Has No Impact
- Oakland Lacrosse Club, Oakland Athletic League, OUSD Partner For Girls Lacrosse League
- Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow: The Futurism Of Walt Disney