ONN – Oakland Raiders To Las Vegas Allegiant Stadium? NFL Team Hasn’t Told Coliseum JPA It’s Leaving
The Oakland Raiders have everyone believing they’ve left Oakland for Las Vegas Allegiant Stadium, and that their last Oakland Coliseum game was the loss to the Tennessee Titans. People from all walks of life have taken time to make selfie photos and videos near Las Vegas Allegiant Stadium, and even Zennie62Media’s vlogger Joseph Armendariz got into the act with a three-set of news vlogs on Christmas Day. But all of this is way too fast, and even Joseph pointed to one possible problem when he said to me that “not much has been done since the last time I visited the stadium in March (of 2019). Well, that may be connected to this news, I am sharing.
As explained in the Zennie62 Live Show from Thursday January 2nd, and marking the first vlog on Zennie62 to start 2020, my source, someone who’s in a position to know, said that the Oakland Raiders have not told anyone at the City of Oakland, or the County of Alameda, or most notably, the Coliseum Joint Powers Authority that they’re leaving. On top of that, the time frame for the Raiders to give notice is small, and closing. “I know they have until March,” my source said.
When I remarked that I thought the deadline was April 1st, my source said “Well, by that day, that’s it. They should have told us by then.” So, really it’s March, but the point is, the Raiders have not given Oakland Alameda County Coliseum JPA Executive Director any phone call to say the NFL team is gone.
Mainstream Media Is Not Reporting This News About The Lease Option At The Oakland Coliseum
Mainstream media outlets are not reporting that the Raiders have a lease extension at the Oakland Coliseum for the NFL 2020 Season. If they don’t explain this in the context of the Las Vegas Allegiant Stadium discussion, they’re not reporting the whole truth. If the Raiders do intend to stay in Oakland for NFL 2020, they have to pay the Coliseum JPA $10.5 million. Moreover, the Coliseum JPA’s not interest in a split-season deal modification at this point, because “We would have to find events to fill those open dates.” So, full payment for a full NFL 2020 Season, as agreed to last year, and set up by now former Coliseum JPA Executive Director Scott McKibben.
Note from Oakland News Now Technical: this video-blog post shows the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Oakland City Auditor Homelessness Report Blasts Encampments Without Solution To Problem
- Zennie Abraham Zennie62Media Presentation On Social Media For Your International Trade Business
- City Auditor, Courtney Ruby: Oakland Homeless Encampments Cost City Of Oakland $12.6 Million
- YouTube’s Creator Responsibility Initiative
- Jonathan Pentland Soldier In Jail After Assault On Black Young Man In South Carolina Is Lesson
- Jessica Dwyer Talks With Zennie Abraham About Her Tony Todd Candyman Interview
- Rotary Club of Oakland Civic Wednesday Meeting April 14, 2021
- Jadeveon Clowney Signs One Year Deal with Browns | CBS Sports HQ
- Brandon Dawkins Thanks Oakland Police Officer Mike For Service At Oakland Coliseum During Raiders Games
- AmeriCorps NCCC Team Blue 5 Oakland Mobile Vaccine Pop-Up
- Getting Vaccinated At The Oakland Coliseum Site
- Prosecuting Attorney In Chauvin Trial Reduces Chauvin Defense Pathology Expert Claims To Nothing
- Coinbase Direct Listing Discussion
- Rachael “Rachul” Frieza Crossfit Super Muscular Hot Instagram Female Athlete @rachulfreyafit
- Brian Armstrong Coinbase CEO Who Gave Me My First Bitcoin After Meeting At Mars Bar SF, Goes Public
- Mock Draft Live Two Weeks Away From The 2021 NFL Draft
- 1974 Oakland Raiders Season
- Oakland Athletics Post-Game From Phoenix By Richard Haick
- Oakland Public Library: Hora De Cuentos: 5 En La Cama
- Oakland Athletics at Arizona Diamondbacks at Chase Field in Phoenix by Richard Haick