ONN – Oakland Raiders Las Vegas Stadium Construction Update 1-8-2019.
On the Tuesday the video-blog above was created, Oakland Raiders Owner Mark Davis joined Dallas Cowboys Owner Jerry Jones and held a party for potential suite owners and sponsors at the Delano. This vlogger was there.
At the event, Davis said he “hoped” the Las Vegas Stadium would be complete in 2020. This set of images shows why he said that.
The first photo is a screenshot of the Las Vegas Stadium as it looked today, January 12, 2019. The second one is from a timeline video animation of the Las Vegas Stadium by the builder McCarthy, and stopped at the same date. Now that video shows a stadium that is edited to fade out in late June 2020, even as the stadium animation keeps running!
The latest information the Las Vegas Stadium authority allowed that by July 31st 20201 the stadium would be “substantially complete.” What that means is not defined.
The actual photo, when compared to the video, shows that what would be the upper left quarter of the stadium does not have the steel rebar that’s shown in the McCarthy video. In other words about 20 percent of the Las Vegas Stadium shown in the video is missing from the actual photo. That means the Las Vegas Stadium is behind schedule – certainly by the time it takes to fill in that missing rebar area, which is about another month.
With that, plus the 3-month move-in date, it’s hard to see that the NFL could even think of playing the full 2020 Season in Las Vegas Stadium. As it looks, November 2020 would be the month most realistically doable at this point.
If Las Vegas Stadium Is Behind For 2020, So What?
The most important question is this: why is 2020 so important? It’s a question never answered by the Raiders and not asked by other media. Isn’t it more important to build the stadium well?
What’s the rush?
Oakland News Now Note: this post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest version of an experimental Zennie62Media mobile media video-blogging system network – part of a new approach to the production of media. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and social media pages. The objective is real-time on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. We are constantly working to improve the system network coding and also seek interested content and media technology partners.
Related Posts (YARPP)
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Adam Schefter Told Dan Patrick His Aaron Rogers Story Draft Day Story Was Made Up, Not From The QB
- 415 20th Street Thomas Berkeley Building Should Be Live / Work To Add Housing In Oakland
- Carroll Fife, District 3 Oakland Councilmember, Talks Housing And Homeless Problems With Experts
- Mandela Station At West Oakland BART Shows New City In City
- Self-Service Buffets Return To Las Vegas Strip
- Dogecoin Cools After Week Of Dramatic Growth Ahead Of Elon Musk On SNL
- Oakland Police Department On Unsolved Homicide Of Henry Texada
- Oakland Police Captain Jones With Ceasefire, Captain Holmgren Talk Violent Crime
- Mass Vaccination Site at Oakland Coliseum Closing
- Leigh Steinberg Talks NFL Post 2021 Draft – Will COVID-19 Be The Same Problem As 2020?
- Carroll Fife Oakland District 3 Councilmember On Housing, Homelessness, and Reform
- This Bullying Oakland Mayor Schaaf Has Gone Too Far – Terrorizing Libby As Evil As Police Brutality
- SpaceX’s Starship SN15 Makes First Landing Without Exploding
- John Jones Has A Major Surprise For Oakland California Friends, Politicians
- Oakland Planning Commission Approved Giant 415 20th Skyscraper Ignores Homeless – Thomas Berkeley?
- Oakland Planning Commission Meets Livestream On 415 20th, The Tallest Building In Oakland, If Built
- Oakland And San Francisco Hire California Movers USA For Your Next Relocation
- 415 20th Street Will Be Oakland’s Tallest Building, Draw 3,800 Employees – Planning Commission Says It Has No Impact
- Oakland Lacrosse Club, Oakland Athletic League, OUSD Partner For Girls Lacrosse League
- Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow: The Futurism Of Walt Disney