via IFTTT PLEASE INVEST IN ZENNIE62MEDIA VIA PAYPALHERE: https://ift.tt/2u7j8De
Oakland Raiders Head Coach Jon Gruden threw what has to be the best and maybe the first pre-season kickoff party ever thrown by an Oakland Raiders or LA Raiders, coach.
The crowd, which started forming around 11 in the morning, waited patiently in line for the returning symbol of Oakland Raiders past for hours. Then, as you can see in the livestream video, when he did arrive, the place went nuts.
The crowd of Raiders fans consisted of people like “Raider Mort”, who has been a season ticket holder for 59 straight years, and is even contemplating buying 3rd deck tickets in the new stadium going up in Las Vegas – even though he’s not happy about it.
And then there were younger Raider fans like Tommy Tim, who just wanted to get a chance to shake Gruden’s hand, and wound up getting a selfie. In fact Jon Gruden took a lot of selfies with a lot of Raiders fans, and what is even more notable, he made two rounds to do it.
Considering Gruden is, like me, in his mid 50s, he made the rounds with all of the energy of a 30-year-old, dare I say, new Oakland Raiders Free Agent Player? Coach Gruden honestly tried to be in everyone’s camera, and did not at all mind being mobbed. It was so crazy, this vlogger wound up pinned between Gruden’s back and the wall, and turned sideways, my smartphone and YouTube app recorded the action live. It’s all there, and toward the end of the stream.
In fact, I stopped the stream because, well, I didn’t – the battery ran out. I still have not found a good replacement for the Pocket Juice power pack – it lasts all day, and makes long-form mobile livestreaming with your smartphone easy. But I digress.
Fortunately, the stream includes time with a number of Raiders Legends: Kenny Shedd (who I will call the Czar of Raiders Partying), Raymond Chester, who’s been a friend for years and a guest on Zennie62 Live many times, and of course, Lester Hayes, who’s the best cornerback in Oakland Raiders History not-named Willie Brown or Charles Woodson, and should be in the NFL Hall of Fame. But they weren’t the only celebrities in the room.
The real stars were the scores of people who came up to say hello and share how much they enjoy Zennie62. They all have their own stories to tell, and it’s not only fun to help them do it, it’s a missing media opportunity so big that not harnessing it is a crime.
Oakland News Now Note: this post represents the user of an experimental mobile video-blogging system. The uploaded video is from the Zennie62Media Zennie62 onYouTube channel, then uploaded automatically to the Oakland News Now site. The objective is real-time on the scene reporting of news, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World.
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Home For Sale At 6690 Outlook Ave Oakland, CA 94605 September 28, 2021
- John Guillory Stars In What Happened to the Black People in Oakland? Part One September 28, 2021
- The Optimistic Oakland A’s Report – 09.26.21 September 28, 2021
- FISHER BLOCK PARTY – Oakland 2021 – 4K September 28, 2021
- Fisher block party (Oakland) 9/25/21 September 28, 2021
- Fisher Block Party Oakland Live Technomusic Experience September 28, 2021
- Britney Spears’ Dad Allegedly Bugged Her Phone and Home September 27, 2021
- Why Jamie Lynn Spears Isn’t As Innocent As She Claims September 27, 2021
- South Carolina Earthquakes – Dr Wendy Rocks Explains Why They Happened Today September 27, 2021
- Parents deny involvement in Brian Laundrie’s disappearance as FBI continues search September 27, 2021
- Howard Terminal Update – Oakland Doesn’t Need Alameda County For TIF, Loren Taylor Town Hall Tonight September 27, 2021
- Coach Gruden Presser | 9.27.21 | Las Vegas Raiders September 27, 2021
- Bay Area Transparency Clashes With Oakland Police At Public Works Annex, Again September 27, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Is QB Derek Carr Leading In The MVP Race Right Now? By Eric Pangilinan September 27, 2021
- Oakland Police YouTube Video – Meet Deputy Chief Drennon Lindsey September 27, 2021
- KTVU’s Dave Clark Reports Sideshow Draws 70 Spectators in Oakland September 27, 2021
- Oakland Dynamites (8U) Big Play Highlights – 09.25.21 September 27, 2021
- With Double Slaying Sunday, Oakland Marks 102 Homicides So Far in 2021 September 27, 2021
- Rapper R Kelly Guilty Of Racketeering Sex Trafficking And Assault Expected To Get Decades In Jail September 27, 2021
- South Carolina Earthquake Today | Magnitude 3.1 earthquake Near Summerville, North Charleston September 27, 2021
- Crete earthquake – Brit tourists terrified as mag-6 quake rocks Greek island September 27, 2021
- WorldView: Earthquake hits Greece; Volcano erupts in Spain’s Canary Islands September 27, 2021
- Magnitude 5.8 earthquake strikes the Greek island of Crete September 27, 2021
- Beck Bennett Leaves SNL Saturday Night Live After Historic 2020, 8 Years – Check His Instagram Page September 27, 2021
- Here’s where Dog the Bounty Hunter thinks Brian Laundrie is September 27, 2021