Oakland News Now – This Zennie62 on YouTube Livestream Show had “Raider Mac” on as the special guest.
Raider Mac (who only goes by that name) called me about two hours before the show to share some information he believed would be the basis for a good news story. In the process of our talk, and since he planned to attend the Los Angeles Rams vs. Oakland Raiders Game at the Oakland Coliseum, I invited him to join the livestream.
The central topic was Khalil Mack, and how his at-times other-worldly performance as a pass rusher shocked the Green Bay Packers and the NFL World that was watching, as much as it upset already grieving Raiders Fans. For those who were under a rock, Khalil Mack, just one week from flying to Chicago and being introduced as a Chicago Bears player, got a strip sack of Packers Quarterback Deshone Kizer, and then a pick-six interception of the same signal caller. Mack’s efforts starred in the construction of the Chicago Bears’ 20 to zero lead.
But after halftime, the Green Bay Packers adjusted their game plan to include more quick passes, and even tried a fast huddle to interrupt the Bears Defensive substitution that brought Khalil Mack in to replace starter Aaron Lynch. All of those changes gave the returning but injured Aaron Rogers time to throw, and he did. His accurate passing, and a lot of luck in Kyle Fuller dropping a sure, game-ending interception of a Rogers pass late in the game, put the Packers in position to win with a Randall Cobb 69-yard touchdown catch and run.
The Raiders fans who visited the livestream mostly agreed that even with the loss, Khalil Mack was the difference maker. My take is that Mack’s play caused the Bears to lose by just one point – a big advantage come playoff time, when points differential comes into play.
Raiders Fans Mostly Think Rams Will Win Monday Night, But…
The Majority of Zennie62 YouTube Livestream Fans picked the Rams over the Raiders for the upcoming Monday Night Football Game. This blogger thinks the Raiders will eek out a win 31 to 30. Much of my reasoning had to do with the Chicago game: if the Bears won, it would have damaged the already impacted Raiders player morale. But now that Mack didn’t get the win, it gives power to those who say “one man doesn’t make all the difference.” Game on.
The Raiders advantage over the Rams rests in the fact that the Rams coaches have no book on what kind of offense Jon Gruden will roll out Monday Night. Will he go no-huddle, up-tempo? Will he use pre-shifts? What about using both? The Raiders have an advantage there – let’s see what Gruden does with it.
Oakland News Now Note: this post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest version of an experimental mobile media video-blogging system network that’s part of a new approach to the production of media. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 onYouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and social media pages. The objective is real-time on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. We are constantly working to improve the system network coding and also seek interested content and media technology partners.
Related Posts (YARPP)
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Adam Schefter Told Dan Patrick His Aaron Rogers Story Draft Day Story Was Made Up, Not From The QB
- 415 20th Street Thomas Berkeley Building Should Be Live / Work To Add Housing In Oakland
- Carroll Fife, District 3 Oakland Councilmember, Talks Housing And Homeless Problems With Experts
- Mandela Station At West Oakland BART Shows New City In City
- Self-Service Buffets Return To Las Vegas Strip
- Dogecoin Cools After Week Of Dramatic Growth Ahead Of Elon Musk On SNL
- Oakland Police Department On Unsolved Homicide Of Henry Texada
- Oakland Police Captain Jones With Ceasefire, Captain Holmgren Talk Violent Crime
- Mass Vaccination Site at Oakland Coliseum Closing
- Leigh Steinberg Talks NFL Post 2021 Draft – Will COVID-19 Be The Same Problem As 2020?
- Carroll Fife Oakland District 3 Councilmember On Housing, Homelessness, and Reform
- This Bullying Oakland Mayor Schaaf Has Gone Too Far – Terrorizing Libby As Evil As Police Brutality
- SpaceX’s Starship SN15 Makes First Landing Without Exploding
- John Jones Has A Major Surprise For Oakland California Friends, Politicians
- Oakland Planning Commission Approved Giant 415 20th Skyscraper Ignores Homeless – Thomas Berkeley?
- Oakland Planning Commission Meets Livestream On 415 20th, The Tallest Building In Oakland, If Built
- Oakland And San Francisco Hire California Movers USA For Your Next Relocation
- 415 20th Street Will Be Oakland’s Tallest Building, Draw 3,800 Employees – Planning Commission Says It Has No Impact
- Oakland Lacrosse Club, Oakland Athletic League, OUSD Partner For Girls Lacrosse League
- Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow: The Futurism Of Walt Disney