ONN – Oakland News: Oakland’s Phil Tagami’s Low Emissions OGRE Locomotive Fights Climate Change.
Phil Tagami, Managing Director of California Capital Investment Group (CCIG), has introduced the Oakland Global Rail Enterprise (OGRE) Low Emissions Locomotive.
The OGRE Locomotive will be used to haul bulk commodities to the Insight Terminal Solutions Oakland Bulk and Oversized Terminal (OBOT), of which Mr. Tagami is co-developer.
On his Facebook page, Phil Tagami launched the Oakland news, writing “California Capital Investment Group is grateful to the Bay Area Air Quality Management District (BAAQMD) Community Health Protection Grant program and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) National Clean Diesel Funding Assistance Program for their continued support and progress making this new less polluting, tier 4 locomotive purchase possible for the Oakland Global Rail Enterprise (OGRE) and West Oakland Pacific Rail (WOPR) Joint Venture.”
The OGRE, combined with the use of the covered cars and automated storage shelters that make up the Oakland Bulk and Oversized Terminal (OBOT), usher in a new era of low-emissions heavy industry equipment that will save jobs, not destroy them.
Now, climate change activists and traditional industry representatives have a product they can rally around, the OGRE Locomotive, and a project called the Insight Terminal Solutions Oakland Bulk and Oversized Terminal.
The Oakland City Council also had a massive hand in making this happen, in the form of Council President Rebecca Kaplan. Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf now has a reason to support the Oakland Bulk and Oversized Terminal .
Oakland News Now Note: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest version of an experimental Zennie62Media mobile media video-blogging system network. This is a major part of our new approach to the production of news media. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and also seek interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Rotary Club Of Oakland Features Gary Meyer On The Oscars May 06 2021
- Resurrection Oakland Church | May 9, 2021. 10am
- Sharing The Beauty Of Lake Merritt, Oakland, California – Mothers Day 2021
- Mothers Day Drum Circle – Lake Merritt, Oakland, California, 2021
- Bike Oakland & Alameda: Alameda, Bay Farm, and 66th Ave
- Port of Oakland Trade Boom: Wan Hai Lines Connects U.S. And Asia In 2021
- Oakland City Budget Forgets Cybersecurity As USA’s Largest Pipeline Gets Ransomwared
- Oakland City Council President Nikki Fortunato Bas On Mayor Schaaf’s Budget
- Oakland Adams Point Apartment Target Of Would Be Robber Caught-On-Camera Mother’s Day Evening
- Elon Musk Wario – Wario Is Elon Musk On SNL And Vinny Lospinuso Shares His Vlog Thoughts
- Star Trek’s Lt. Uhura Nichelle Nichols On Meeting President Obama
- Happy Mother’s Day, Today, Everyone! Enjoy Your Mom!
- Grand Lake Theater Marquee In Oakland Says Wait Almost Over, Reopens Late May 2021
- Fata Fut News: Today Top Trending News | 11 AM | 9 May 2021 – TV9
- New Trending Instagram Reels Videos | All Famous TikTok Star | Today Viral Insta Reels | Insta Reels
- Mount Zion Oakland Mother’s Day Church Service 2021
- Home For Sale At 9124 Lawlor St Oakland, CA
- Medina Sprit Had Steroids, May Lose Kentucky Derby Win, Trainer Bob Baffert Banned
- Jarrett Stidham Vs Mac Jones For Backup To Cam Newton In Auburn Vs Alabama Clash Of Patriots QBs
- Elon Musk Talks About Dogecoin On SNL Weekend Update But Will Market Respond?