ONN – Oakland News: Oakland’s Phil Tagami’s Low Emissions OGRE Locomotive Fights Climate Change.
Phil Tagami, Managing Director of California Capital Investment Group (CCIG), has introduced the Oakland Global Rail Enterprise (OGRE) Low Emissions Locomotive.
The OGRE Locomotive will be used to haul bulk commodities to the Insight Terminal Solutions Oakland Bulk and Oversized Terminal (OBOT), of which Mr. Tagami is co-developer.
On his Facebook page, Phil Tagami launched the Oakland news, writing “California Capital Investment Group is grateful to the Bay Area Air Quality Management District (BAAQMD) Community Health Protection Grant program and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) National Clean Diesel Funding Assistance Program for their continued support and progress making this new less polluting, tier 4 locomotive purchase possible for the Oakland Global Rail Enterprise (OGRE) and West Oakland Pacific Rail (WOPR) Joint Venture.”
The OGRE, combined with the use of the covered cars and automated storage shelters that make up the Oakland Bulk and Oversized Terminal (OBOT), usher in a new era of low-emissions heavy industry equipment that will save jobs, not destroy them.
Now, climate change activists and traditional industry representatives have a product they can rally around, the OGRE Locomotive, and a project called the Insight Terminal Solutions Oakland Bulk and Oversized Terminal.
The Oakland City Council also had a massive hand in making this happen, in the form of Council President Rebecca Kaplan. Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf now has a reason to support the Oakland Bulk and Oversized Terminal .
Oakland News Now Note: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest version of an experimental Zennie62Media mobile media video-blogging system network. This is a major part of our new approach to the production of news media. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and also seek interested content and media technology partners.
Related Posts (YARPP)
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Looks Like Oakland Lake Merritt Racists From Nextdoor Have Migrated To Facebook
- Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf Proposes $3.85 Billion “Just Recovery Budget”
- VP Kamala Harris Meets With Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador – Remarks
- VAX LIVE Concert To Reunite America And Encourage Vaccine Equity Stars Harry And Meghan
- West Oakland Home For Rent At 846 Isabella St Oakland
- Oakland Police Chief Armstrong Speaks At Oakland Rotary Club Thursday Meeting May 6, 2021
- Tian Jin Dumplings, Shandong, And Gum Kuo Restaurants: 3 Food Spots In Oakland Chinatown
- Jake Paul, Logan Paul’s Actions To Floyd Mayweather Were Racist – Paul’s Record Isn’t Clean
- Walking Through Downtown San Francisco One Year Later Into The Pandemic 2021
- Keisha Lance Bottoms Not Seeking Re-Election As Atlanta Mayor
- FLOYD MAYWEATHER BRAWL ERUPTS WITH JAKE PAUL; ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE AS TEAMS COME TO BLOWS
- Adam Schefter Told Dan Patrick His Aaron Rogers Story Draft Day Story Was Made Up, Not From The QB
- 415 20th Street Thomas Berkley Building Should Be Live / Work To Add Housing In Oakland
- Carroll Fife, District 3 Oakland Councilmember, Talks Housing And Homeless Problems With Experts
- Mandela Station At West Oakland BART Shows New City In City
- Self-Service Buffets Return To Las Vegas Strip
- Dogecoin Cools After Week Of Dramatic Growth Ahead Of Elon Musk On SNL
- Oakland Police Department On Unsolved Homicide Of Henry Texada
- Oakland Police Captain Jones With Ceasefire, Captain Holmgren Talk Violent Crime
- Mass Vaccination Site at Oakland Coliseum Closing