Oakland News Now, Zennie62Media, Sponsored Post Policy
“Sponsored Posts” are all the rage, today. Online publications like TechCrunch have a significant percentage of weekly content represented by “Sponsored Posts”. We get a lot of requests for what are called “Sponsored Posts” and so here’s our policy and pricing on any sponsored post request we receive. This is of particular importance to potential clients in the tech sector, since Zennie62Media has covered CES Las Vegas since 2010.
First, Just What Is A “Sponsored Post”?
There are many definitions of what a “Sponsored Post” is, so we made our own here at Zennie62Media, Inc. A “Sponsored Post” is content developed at the request of a client person or group or company, that’s made to the specifications of that client, and to promote that client’s product or the client themselves. Zennie62Media, Inc., always discloses such relationships where we’re asked to promote a product. The Federal Trade Commission has extensive guidelines on this topic: https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/ftcs-endorsement-guides-what-people-are-asking#ftcactapply
What How Is A Zennie62Media, Inc “Sponsored Post” Different From The Normal One?
A “Sponsored Post” by Zennie62Media, Inc generally uses our proprietary distribution network, where a YouTube video at the pioneer Zennie62 YouTube Channel automatically becomes a blog post on Oakland News Now, Oakland Focus Blog, San Francisco Focus Blog, Atlanta Focus Blog, and the other “city named” blogs in our network. That content is then automatically distributed to our social media platforms. So one Zennie62Media, Inc “Sponsored Post” video commonly yields between 10 and 20 items of content.
What Does A Zennie62Media, Inc “Sponsored Post” Cost?
The standard fee for a Zennie62Media, Inc “Sponsored Post” is $350 and is a retainer paid before any client work starts. It’s a flat fee – we may adjust the content for optimum search engine performance, but we don’t charge for that extra work, whatever the case. This is different from the Zennie62Media, Inc reputation management services, which are discussed here.
This is also different from Zennie62Media, Inc’s brand new athlete marketing “Sponsored Post” effort. There, we feature an athlete as the product endorser. In turn, the athlete gains the use of our powerful distribution system. In this, the retainer paid to Zennie62Media, Inc is shared with the athlete, and factors-in the athlete’s own social media reach.
The best way to reach Zennie62Media for our “Sponsored Post” services is via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Las Vegas Raiders Jon Gruden Needs To Handel Players Getting Vaccinated Better By Eric Pangilinan
- Las Vegas Raiders: Why Did We Sign Gerald McCoy? When We Had Mo Hurst By Joseph Armendariz
- Las Vegas Raiders: Super Fan Carlos Santana Honors Legend Tom Flores By Joseph Armendariz
- Las Vegas Raiders: Raider Fan Max Scherzer Strikes Out 10 Against Hated Astros By Joseph Armendariz
- Oakland Gang Wars – Mutual Places In Oakland Where People Get Caught Lackin
- Jameis Winston Tackling Dummy Drill Video Shows He’s Got Good Balance
- Boxing Tommy Fury Says To Jake Paul Stop Talking And Let’s Fight By Eric Pangilinan
- Las Vegas Raiders Sign All Pro Defense Tackle Gerald McCoy By Eric Pangilinan
- Zennie Abraham 59th Birthday Dinner: Michael Reid At Frank’s At The Old Mill Fayetteville GA
- Zennie Abraham 59th Birthday Dinner: Rib Eye Steak At Frank’s At The Old Mill Fayetteville GA
- Star Trek Formed My Longtime Friendships
- Loretta Devine – Adele On Grey’s Anatomy Talks Blacks and The Oscars
- United States eases past China to begin pursuit of rugby gold | Tokyo Olympics | NBC Sports
- Ben Bartlett And Zennie Abraham Celebrate August 4th 2021 Birthdays On Livestream
- Las Vegas Raiders Would Jon Gruden Trade QB Marcus Mariota To The Colts? By Eric Pangilinan
- Raiders QB Derek Carr on 2021 Training Camp – August 4, 2021
- Vern Glenn, KPIX Sports Anchor And Long Time Zennie Abraham Friend Sends Birthday Vlog
- Hanging out on Fruitvale and Foothill in Oakland Ca
- BART Old and New Trains Around Oakland and Berkeley
- Amtrak Capital Corridor #527 train at The Fruitvale Ave Crossing in Oakland CA