ONN – Oakland Measure AA Tax Failed On Election Day, Don’t Collect It.
A new op-ed called “Open Forum” says that Oakland Measure AA “won” the 2018 Election! That’s a total lie.
Oakland Measure AA, the parcel tax to fund education needs and which is vaguely described, got 62 percent of the vote, not 66.67 percent or more as called for by law.
The Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf and the Oakland City Council, should have went back to the drawing board but no. They insist on pushing this down Oakland taxpayers mouths in the face of a legal loss.
Homelessness is the emergency the City of Oakland should focus on. Not this.
Oakland News Now Note: this post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest version of an experimental Zennie62Media mobile media video-blogging system network – part of a new approach to the production of media. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and social media pages. The objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. We are constantly working to improve the system network coding and also seek interested content and media technology partners.
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- How Michael Mayer fit perfectly with Notre Dame from the start | ND on NBC Podcast | NBC Sports October 28, 2021
- Chicago Bears host the San Francisco 49ers Game Preview (Week 8) October 28, 2021
- Biden Lays Out Framework For Spending Plan, But Still Needs Democratic Support October 28, 2021
- UFC 267: Pre-fight Press Conference Highlights October 28, 2021
- Chris Simms’ prop bets for Packers vs. Cardinals | Chris Simms Unbuttoned | NBC Sports October 28, 2021
- Depleted Packers face tall task vs. unbeaten Cardinals | Chris Simms Unbuttoned | NBC Sports October 28, 2021
- Key Democrats have yet to commit to Biden’s economic plan framework October 28, 2021
- Pres. Biden’s spending framework ‘will likely pass’ by year-end October 28, 2021
- Crypto investing tips: Investors need to recognize risks associated with the asset class: ShoreHaven October 28, 2021
- Sacramento County health officials are giving a COVID briefing October 28, 2021
- Free NBA Picks Today | KNICKS vs BULLS Predictions (10/28/21) NBA Best Bets and NBA Player Props October 28, 2021
- 2023 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 October 28, 2021
- Starbucks raises wages, Activision Blizzard CEO details pay cut, Third Point buys stake in Shell October 28, 2021
- Todd Bowles | Press Conference October 28, 2021
- NFL Week 8 DraftKings & FanDuel DFS Picks And Betting Angles Breakdown – The Gameplan October 28, 2021
- NFL | Thursday Night Football | Packers vs Cardinals | Picks and Betting Predictions October 28, 2021
- AG Garland defends memo on violent threats to school boards October 28, 2021
- Louis Riddick on the hottest topics in the NFL | SportsNation October 28, 2021
- Australia Rejects U.S., EU Call for Global Methane Agreement October 28, 2021
- Boosie on Calling IG’s President Adam Mosseri a B**** After Losing 12M Follower Page (Part 31) October 28, 2021
- ‘Squid Game’ Creator Responds to LeBron James’ Criticism of The Show’s Ending | THR News October 28, 2021
- Watch live: Biden hails US climate spending ‘significant investment’ October 28, 2021
- Stanley Black & Decker CEO on earnings beat and cutting outlook October 28, 2021
- Saad Aljabri: a story worthy of Hollywood October 28, 2021
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Sulphur Springs, TX #P2130 October 28, 2021
- Bash: Biden is telling Democrats the train is leaving the station October 28, 2021
- Vintage KSDK: Gateway Arch is completed in 1965 October 28, 2021
- NFL Trade Rumors: 7 BLOCKBUSTER Trades That Should Happen Before The 2021 NFL Trade Deadline October 28, 2021
- Josh Brown on his ‘Moms are Cool’ financial advice program October 28, 2021
- How will injuries affect Week 8 in the NFL? | SportsNation October 28, 2021
- Tom Brady | Press Conference October 28, 2021
- President Biden delivers remarks on his Build Back Better framework October 28, 2021
- By The Numbers | Bears vs 49ers: Week 8 | Chicago Bears October 28, 2021
- Judge sets ground rules for Kyle Rittenhouse trial October 28, 2021
- NFL Week 8 Picks and Predictions | NFL Betting Preview for Week 8 | The Predictive Playbook October 28, 2021
- E-40 launches ‘Goon With The Spoon’ sausage line October 28, 2021
- NBA Picks and Predictions | Daily NBA Betting Preview | NBA Predictive Playbook for Oct 28 October 28, 2021
- Light Street Capital’s Kacher likes the ‘Netflix of wines’ October 28, 2021
- President Biden announces $1.75T spending plan, here’s what’s in it October 28, 2021
- Yum! Brands CEO: The whole world is opening up to KFC October 28, 2021