ONN – Oakland: Fake Body Bag And Hangman Noose Found At Lake Merritt On Lakeshore Side Thursday Morning June 17
Kenzie Mouton, the man who was the victim of the racist 911 call and rant by BBQ Becky Jessica Schulte, posted those photos that were taken by Tina Marie and Davey D Cook, on Facebook.
It was Tina Marie who took the photos and Davey D was asked to come down to the area – this sad scene at 9:11 AM PST this Thursday morning at Lake Merritt and on the Lakeshore Avenue side. Kenzie posted the photos on Facebook and wrote “Fake Body Hanging From A Tree! Cut Down By OPD This Morning. But Hey Let’s Say It’s Exercise Equipment As Some Pointed Out!”
This horrible and horrifying episode for Oakland started on Tuesday, with social media reports of one hangman noose found at Lake Merritt. That led to Oakland Councilmember Lynette Gibson McElhaney saying on Facebook that the Oakland Police were investigating it, and that its appearance was related to the use of exercise equipment.
But, in her press conference on that Tuesday of this week, Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf stated that not one, but several hangman noose’s were found around Lake Meritt. That said, the Mayor made no mention of fake body bags.
There’s clearly nothing related to exercise equipment in this example of an obviously racist event. Moreover, if the Oakland Police Department knew this scene was there, but did not tell the Mayor of Oakland the whole story, that’s much worse.
UPDATE: Famed Hip Hop Journalist Davey D came on to talk about the problem last week:
And a man named Victor Sengbe stepped up to tell a mainstream ABC 7 media that the nooses were not a sign of hate. Personally, I call bullshit. Because as Victor Sengbe’s saying garbage, the rest of us are pissed off about the effigy on the other side of the Lake on the same day. Did anyone ask him if that was OK? Did they tell the police? And why is he allowed to hang swings and a damn hangman noose on a tree in a public park, anyway, when I can’t even BBQ without a freaking permit? What’s that?
Best way to prevent this is to stop the action of making swings and hangman nooses in the Lake Merritt park – currently there’s no rule against it. That should be added to the list of regulations.
Stay tuned for updates.
Note from Zennie62Media and Oakland News Now: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Related Posts (YARPP)
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- 2021 Juneteenth Shooting At Oakland Lake Merritt Shows Some Black Kids Don’t Value Black Life – Our Fault
- Juneteenth Lake Merritt Shooting: Oakland City Council’s Nikki Fortunado Bas, Carroll Fife Statement
- Kumasi Aaron Of ABC 7 At Juneteenth Jubilee Oakland, Produced By Oakland City Council’s Loren Taylor
- Juneteenth Walk Down Broadway In Oakland Brings Back Memories For Instagram Poster
- 1 dead, others injured after shots fired at Lake Merritt
- Brooklyn Loses NBA Playoffs Game 7 To Milwalkee 115 – 111 Kevin Durant Reverts To Warriors Time
- Nba Super Teams Dont Win Right Away By- Eric Pangilinan
- Kevin Durant Is God Reaction – Hits Tie Shot To Send Game 7 Vs Bucks To Overtime
- NBA Western Conference Finals Set Suns Vs Clippers – By Eric Pangilinan
- Juneteeth Reaction: What Is Its Meaning To America? By: Vinny Lospinuso
- Cole Beasley Reaction To Joseph Armenderiaz Vlog By- Eric Pangilinan
- Juneteeth, What Is Its Meaning To America? By: Vinny Lospinuso
- Some Filipinos Question Manny Pacquaio Ability- To lead By Eric Pangilinan
- Who Is Nate Hobbs That Raiders 5th Round Draft Pick By- Eric Pangilinan
- Tropical Storm Claudette Downgraded To Depression Moving Through Fayetteville Georgia
- Royal Exchange In San Francisco: Zennie62 Live With Zennie Abraham And Beth Schnitzer Of Sprizt Mktg
- 2021 MLB Draft News: MLB Tabs NFL Draft Architect Frank Supovitz For 2021 MLB Draft Denver
- Happy Juneteenth Says Oakland Grand Lake Theater Marquee, Thanks To Allen Michaan
- Black Business Roundtable with Doug & Everett: Attorney Robert Harris, Harlem’s Walter Edwards
- Las Vegas Raiders And NFL Announce 2021 Preseason Schedule Dates, Times – A Quick Review