ONN – Oakland: Fake Body Bag And Hangman Noose Found At Lake Merritt On Lakeshore Side Thursday Morning June 17
Kenzie Mouton, the man who was the victim of the racist 911 call and rant by BBQ Becky Jessica Schulte, posted those photos that were taken by Tina Marie and Davey D Cook, on Facebook.
It was Tina Marie who took the photos and Davey D was asked to come down to the area – this sad scene at 9:11 AM PST this Thursday morning at Lake Merritt and on the Lakeshore Avenue side. Kenzie posted the photos on Facebook and wrote “Fake Body Hanging From A Tree! Cut Down By OPD This Morning. But Hey Let’s Say It’s Exercise Equipment As Some Pointed Out!”
This horrible and horrifying episode for Oakland started on Tuesday, with social media reports of one hangman noose found at Lake Merritt. That led to Oakland Councilmember Lynette Gibson McElhaney saying on Facebook that the Oakland Police were investigating it, and that its appearance was related to the use of exercise equipment.
But, in her press conference on that Tuesday of this week, Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf stated that not one, but several hangman noose’s were found around Lake Meritt. That said, the Mayor made no mention of fake body bags.
There’s clearly nothing related to exercise equipment in this example of an obviously racist event. Moreover, if the Oakland Police Department knew this scene was there, but did not tell the Mayor of Oakland the whole story, that’s much worse.
UPDATE: Famed Hip Hop Journalist Davey D came on to talk about the problem last week:
And a man named Victor Sengbe stepped up to tell a mainstream ABC 7 media that the nooses were not a sign of hate. Personally, I call bullshit. Because as Victor Sengbe’s saying garbage, the rest of us are pissed off about the effigy on the other side of the Lake on the same day. Did anyone ask him if that was OK? Did they tell the police? And why is he allowed to hang swings and a damn hangman noose on a tree in a public park, anyway, when I can’t even BBQ without a freaking permit? What’s that?
Best way to prevent this is to stop the action of making swings and hangman nooses in the Lake Merritt park – currently there’s no rule against it. That should be added to the list of regulations.
Stay tuned for updates.
Note from Zennie62Media and Oakland News Now: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Former Oakland Mayor Elihu Harris On ESPN 30-For-30 Raiders Al Davis vs. NFL – The Aftermath
- Elihu Harris Former Oakland Mayor On ESPN 30-For-30, “Al Davis Versus The NFL”
- Walk Down MacArthur Blvd To Grand Av In Oakland Adams Point Made Into Instagram Art
- Oakland Marriott City Center Has Striking Mural Of Young Black Girl At Play That’s Amazing
- Detroit Tigers vs Oakland Athletics Highlights April 16, 2021 – MLB Highlights | MLB Season 2021
- Peaceful Demonstration Over Deadly Police Shootings Turns Violent in Oakland
- Demonstration in Oakland to Protest Police Shootings Turns Violent
- Kevin Samuels And Kevin Durant Use White-Owned Social Media To Say Bad Things About Black Folks
- Oakland NAACP Response to District Curriculum Adoption Recommendation.
- COVID-19 Vaccine At Dodger Stadium – By Joseph Armendariz
- The Alley Cat Bar In Oakland At 3325 Grand Avenue To Reopen Thursday April 22 2021
- Erica Chapman Makeup Artist In Deshaun Watson Lawsuit Poses Prostitute Problem For Tony Buzbee
- Marshawn Lynch: Sitting Down With Dr. Anthony Fauci
- OUSD Oakland Girls To Be In Soroptimist International’s “Steps to Success” On Saturday
- Derrick Soo Says WhereDoWeGoOakland.tv, A Remarkable Oakland Housing Effort, Is Active
- Sam Wilson Becomes Captain America In The Epic Falcon And The Winter Soldier Episode 5
- President Joe Biden Statement On The Mass Shooting In Indianapolis, Indiana
- TUTORIAL: Register for Oakland’s Online Permit Portal!
- OSA IM Piano Recital-A Trip to Europe: Baroque to Contemporary
- City Of Oakland Says Check Your Permit Status