Montclair Village Association announces The 16th Annual Montclair Village Holiday Stroll
Daniel Swafford, the Executive Director of the Oakland Montclair Village Association, posted this holiday event message on the Glenfriends Listserv today:
16th Annual Montclair Village Holiday Stroll – Your Holidays in Montclair
INVITATION & EVENT PREVIEW
Come feel the Magic of Montclair
Thursday, December 6th
5:30PM – 8:00PM [ Santa’s Procession begins at 5:15PM]
FREE commemorative gift (for first 150) – Turn in the event passport with 12 stamps – Passport can be downloaded at MontclairVillage.com or picked up at the Montclair Village Association booth located at La Salle and Mountain
For more information on entertainment, Children’s Crafts & Games, along with details on the Chase Bank Holiday Trolley pick-ups on Thornhill & in the Village – Read Below.
A Free Family Friendly Event – on a crisp, winter evening – dress warm and enjoy a great night out at the Holiday Stroll!
The Holiday stroll will attract a wonderful crowd to shop and celebrate the holiday spirit. Dozens of local shops and restaurants are opened late to welcome guests and offers amazing SALES along with holiday treats and refreshments as you shop. Local entertainment and musical groups will liven up the holiday spirit at every corner of the Village.
And of course Santa is coming to town for pictures – Professional portraits also available by Melissa Rivers Photography and Feathered Outlaw
Take advantage of the Holiday Trolley and tour the Village! [first pick up on Thornhill near Duvin Wine Bar and Taps n’ Takeouts at 4:45pm – don’t drive, take the FREE Chase Bank Holiday Trolley – Last Trolley departs the Village at 8:00PM]
Catch the Chase Bank Holiday Trolley and thank our Trolley sponsors at:
Alain Pinel (6211 La Salle Ave)
Chase Bank (2051 Mountain Blvd.)
Compass (2070 Mountain Blvd)
Duvin and Taps n’ Takeout (5636 Thornhill Dr)
Grubb Co. (1960 Mountain Blvd.)
Montclair Sports (1970 Mountain Blvd.)
Pizza Rustica (6106 La Salle Ave)
This year we will kick off the Holiday Stroll with Santa’s Procession at 5:15PM. Come and see the various performances by local schools and organizations, take photos with Santa, and enjoy special offers & in-store events!
Parking is FREE on the streets after 6 PM.
The Montclair Village Parking Garage at the top of La Salle is open late til 10:00PM.
Many Montclair merchants are offering a special shopping promotions, holiday sales or give-aways. You will also find wandering entertainment, many complimentary refreshments & snacks!
Make A Donation – Give a Gift
Look for the Oakland Firefighters Random Acts Fire Truck in front of Toy House on La Salle to make a toy donation.
Bring a warm coat to the One Warm Coat drive being held by Alain Pinel Realtors (6211 La Salle)
Look out for the Toy Drive barrels at the following locations: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage (6137 La Salle Ave), Golden State Fitness (2011 Mountain), and Golden Gate Sotheby’s (1986 Mountain Blvd).
Warm up at the Full BAR on the street brought to you by The Whisky Chaser (TheWhiskeyChaser.com) featuring the Campfire Coco
There something for everyone at the Holiday Stroll, so don’t miss it!
Share and invited your friends and family on facebook
Click Here for Facebook Event Page
Montclair Village Association
70 Years of Serving Our Community 1948-2018
1980 Mountain Blvd., Suite 212
Oakland, CA 94611
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Oakland Schools News: OUSD To Honor Pacific Islander Students On Wednesday, May 19th
- Bobby Clark Interview “The Gorn” From Star Trek TOS Episode “Arena” At WonderCon San Francisco 2011
- Why Does SF Chronicle Oppose Oakland Sports Public Money, But Not For San Francisco?
- Grand Lake Theater Marquee Says Theater Reopens May 27th With Quiet Place 2 & Cruella 3200 Grand Av
- Zennie Abraham Live On KDEEFM.ORG Talking Oakland A’s Howard Terminal Ballpark Issue
- Inside Fairyland Park, Lake Merritt Oakland.
- Letter From Oakland City Council Leaders To MLB Commissioner On A’s Howard Terminal Project
- Oakland City Council Leadership Sends Nasty Letter To MLB Commissioner On Oakland A’s Ballpark
- SF Bay Area Bicycle Is Back: Bike Oakland: Redwood Rd & Park, Skyline, Leona Canyon
- Elizabeth Olsen Reunited With Anthony Mackie At MTV Awards 2021
- Kathryn Hahn Wins Best Villain For WandaVision At MTV Awards 2021
- Conservative Commentator Candace Owens May Run For President
- Howard Terminal Or Bust Dave Kaval Is Right Because Oakland A’s Have No Place To Go
- Vanessa Bryant Hall of Fame Speech | Kobe Bryant NBA Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
- Browns owners unveil new proposal for Cleveland lakefront
- The Optimistic Oakland A’s Report By Michelle Milliken – May 16,2021
- Asian woman spit on at red light in Oakland
- Las Vegas Raiders 2021 NFL Schedule Review Livestream At Zennie62 YouTube
- Golden Gate Bridge daredevils sought
- SF Bay Area White “Journalists” Can’t Stand Black Oakland Blogger With His Own Opinion