Montclair Village Association announces The 16th Annual Montclair Village Holiday Stroll
Daniel Swafford, the Executive Director of the Oakland Montclair Village Association, posted this holiday event message on the Glenfriends Listserv today:
16th Annual Montclair Village Holiday Stroll – Your Holidays in Montclair
INVITATION & EVENT PREVIEW
Come feel the Magic of Montclair
Thursday, December 6th
5:30PM – 8:00PM [ Santa’s Procession begins at 5:15PM]
FREE commemorative gift (for first 150) – Turn in the event passport with 12 stamps – Passport can be downloaded at MontclairVillage.com or picked up at the Montclair Village Association booth located at La Salle and Mountain
For more information on entertainment, Children’s Crafts & Games, along with details on the Chase Bank Holiday Trolley pick-ups on Thornhill & in the Village – Read Below.
A Free Family Friendly Event – on a crisp, winter evening – dress warm and enjoy a great night out at the Holiday Stroll!
The Holiday stroll will attract a wonderful crowd to shop and celebrate the holiday spirit. Dozens of local shops and restaurants are opened late to welcome guests and offers amazing SALES along with holiday treats and refreshments as you shop. Local entertainment and musical groups will liven up the holiday spirit at every corner of the Village.
And of course Santa is coming to town for pictures – Professional portraits also available by Melissa Rivers Photography and Feathered Outlaw
Take advantage of the Holiday Trolley and tour the Village! [first pick up on Thornhill near Duvin Wine Bar and Taps n’ Takeouts at 4:45pm – don’t drive, take the FREE Chase Bank Holiday Trolley – Last Trolley departs the Village at 8:00PM]
Catch the Chase Bank Holiday Trolley and thank our Trolley sponsors at:
Alain Pinel (6211 La Salle Ave)
Chase Bank (2051 Mountain Blvd.)
Compass (2070 Mountain Blvd)
Duvin and Taps n’ Takeout (5636 Thornhill Dr)
Grubb Co. (1960 Mountain Blvd.)
Montclair Sports (1970 Mountain Blvd.)
Pizza Rustica (6106 La Salle Ave)
This year we will kick off the Holiday Stroll with Santa’s Procession at 5:15PM. Come and see the various performances by local schools and organizations, take photos with Santa, and enjoy special offers & in-store events!
Parking is FREE on the streets after 6 PM.
The Montclair Village Parking Garage at the top of La Salle is open late til 10:00PM.
Many Montclair merchants are offering a special shopping promotions, holiday sales or give-aways. You will also find wandering entertainment, many complimentary refreshments & snacks!
Make A Donation – Give a Gift
Look for the Oakland Firefighters Random Acts Fire Truck in front of Toy House on La Salle to make a toy donation.
Bring a warm coat to the One Warm Coat drive being held by Alain Pinel Realtors (6211 La Salle)
Look out for the Toy Drive barrels at the following locations: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage (6137 La Salle Ave), Golden State Fitness (2011 Mountain), and Golden Gate Sotheby’s (1986 Mountain Blvd).
Warm up at the Full BAR on the street brought to you by The Whisky Chaser (TheWhiskeyChaser.com) featuring the Campfire Coco
There something for everyone at the Holiday Stroll, so don’t miss it!
Share and invited your friends and family on facebook
Click Here for Facebook Event Page
Montclair Village Association
70 Years of Serving Our Community 1948-2018
1980 Mountain Blvd., Suite 212
Oakland, CA 94611
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Home For Sale At 6690 Outlook Ave Oakland, CA 94605 September 28, 2021
- John Guillory Stars In What Happened to the Black People in Oakland? Part One September 28, 2021
- The Optimistic Oakland A’s Report – 09.26.21 September 28, 2021
- FISHER BLOCK PARTY – Oakland 2021 – 4K September 28, 2021
- Fisher block party (Oakland) 9/25/21 September 28, 2021
- Fisher Block Party Oakland Live Technomusic Experience September 28, 2021
- Britney Spears’ Dad Allegedly Bugged Her Phone and Home September 27, 2021
- Why Jamie Lynn Spears Isn’t As Innocent As She Claims September 27, 2021
- South Carolina Earthquakes – Dr Wendy Rocks Explains Why They Happened Today September 27, 2021
- Parents deny involvement in Brian Laundrie’s disappearance as FBI continues search September 27, 2021
- Howard Terminal Update – Oakland Doesn’t Need Alameda County For TIF, Loren Taylor Town Hall Tonight September 27, 2021
- Coach Gruden Presser | 9.27.21 | Las Vegas Raiders September 27, 2021
- Bay Area Transparency Clashes With Oakland Police At Public Works Annex, Again September 27, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Is QB Derek Carr Leading In The MVP Race Right Now? By Eric Pangilinan September 27, 2021
- Oakland Police YouTube Video – Meet Deputy Chief Drennon Lindsey September 27, 2021
- KTVU’s Dave Clark Reports Sideshow Draws 70 Spectators in Oakland September 27, 2021
- Oakland Dynamites (8U) Big Play Highlights – 09.25.21 September 27, 2021
- With Double Slaying Sunday, Oakland Marks 102 Homicides So Far in 2021 September 27, 2021
- Rapper R Kelly Guilty Of Racketeering Sex Trafficking And Assault Expected To Get Decades In Jail September 27, 2021
- South Carolina Earthquake Today | Magnitude 3.1 earthquake Near Summerville, North Charleston September 27, 2021
- Crete earthquake – Brit tourists terrified as mag-6 quake rocks Greek island September 27, 2021
- WorldView: Earthquake hits Greece; Volcano erupts in Spain’s Canary Islands September 27, 2021
- Magnitude 5.8 earthquake strikes the Greek island of Crete September 27, 2021
- Beck Bennett Leaves SNL Saturday Night Live After Historic 2020, 8 Years – Check His Instagram Page September 27, 2021
- Here’s where Dog the Bounty Hunter thinks Brian Laundrie is September 27, 2021