Oakland, FAD – Good Friday to you. Again, and thanks to the County of Alameda’s Registrar of Voters, Zennie62Media has a table for each rank-choice-voting election in the races for Oakland City Council.
As the Alameda Registrar of Voters sends new updates, those will be posted below the first set for each race.
Here they are, this time with the Oakland City Council District Five Seat where the incumbent Noel Gallo faced off against Richard Santos Reya and Zoe Lopez Meraz.
The Oakland City Council 2020 District Five Race, was called early by the Registrar, as you can see, as Noel Gallo cruised to re-election. Not a surprise when many have observed that Councilmember Gallo has been a constant presence in his District Five region of Oakland.
As Councilmember Gallo wrote on his campaign website ” Together, we can make Oakland better and more equitable for all residents. My priorities will continue to be working towards creating a Safe, Clean, Healthy Oakland with effective public safety, affordable housing, effective homeless services, business development and job preservation, better schools, and facilitation of a strong COVID-19 recovery.”
On top of all of that, Councilmember Gallo has never feared to state his opinion. Cases in point:
On Oakland Councilmember Lynette Gibson – McElhaney’s idea for what eventually became the Oakland Office of Race and Equity:
On the Oakland Raiders move to Las Vegas:
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- dat Krunchy Couple: Trader Joe’s Snack Haul
- Oakland City Council Leaders Email To Rob Manfred MLB Commissioner On Oakland A’s Relocation
- This Pastrami is Oakland’s Best Kept Secret | Word of Mouth
- 1100 Himself on The Meaning Behind The Word “Hyphy” + Explains Oakland Slang. PT.2
- Rose Haze | Oakland Band | Live Performance at Balanced Breakfast’s Showcase | SxSW 2021
- 2421 67th Avenue Oakland, CA | ColdwellBankerHomes.com
- Bike Oakland & Piedmont: Around Mountain View Cemetery
- Oakland Unified School District Announces 2021 Teachers Of The Year
- Colonial Pipeline Paid Darkside Hackers $5 Million In Ransom Money – Bad Idea
- Black Business Roundtable hosted by Oakland’s Own Doug Blacksher
- How The 49ers vs Raiders Preseason Games Restarted When The Silver And Black Returned To Oakland
- Rusty Hardin Says Tony Buzbee Deshaun Watson Settlement Not Happening Talk Is Ironic
- Mads Mikkelsen And Anders Jensen Blockbuster Interview With Zennie62Media’s Jessica Dwyer
- East Oakland Stadium Alliance Seeks To Drown A’s Fans In Water At Coliseum
- Mads Mikkelsen Oscars: Mads Mikkelsen, Anders Jensen, Riders Of Justice Interview: Jessica Dwyer
- Oakland Schools: OUSD 2021 Classified School Employees Of The Year
- Biden Press Secretary Jen Psaki Statement On Restart of Colonial Pipeline And Continued Federal Government Efforts To Mitigate Impacts
- The Oakland A’s Never “Rooted In Oakland” – Las Vegas Mayor Says Relocation Talk 2 Years Old
- Oakland Athletics In Relocation Talks for 2 Years According To LV Review Journal – by Richard Haick
- City Of Oakland Eviction Moratorium Not Impacted By Federal Ruling