ONN – Oakland Coliseum Should Have Carts From Oracle Arena To BART
A major problem for those who are disabled or in need of an aide due to any kind of problem with their legs while at Oracle Arena. If you have to walk, or in my case, want to walk from Oracle Arena to Coliseum BART Station, you have a problem.
The problem is the golf carts the facility has to take you are both few in number and only drive to the base of the uphill ramp that goes to the BART Pedestrian Bridge.
So, you first have to wait a long time for the golf cart, and it’s not in an area that’s marked with signs for the patronage to use the carts, then you have to try and walk the rest of the way. If you are experiencing leg pains, that is something just to the north of punishment.
The cart driver told me they will not let him drive up into and over the BART Bridge. That’s horrible. There is no excuse for that. Moreover, the elected officials and ex-elected officials and business folks who sit on the Coliseum Joint Powers Authority should know about these problems and fix them.
The Coliseum JPA has one person, Scott McKibben, who can do so much. He has done well. But the Oakland and Alameda County Officials have shown they really don’t care about the improvement of this multi-billion-dollar facility for fans.
This has to stop. Fix the Coliseum, ASAP. And I don’t want to hear about a sports team leaving. So? Get a new one. Do some work for God’s sakes. Help Mr. McKibben and Oakland Sports Fans!
Oakland News Now Note: this post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest version of an experimental Zennie62Media mobile media video-blogging system network – a major part of our new approach to the production of media. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and social media pages. The objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. We are constantly working to improve the system network coding and also seek interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Mock Draft Live Two Weeks Away From The 2021 NFL Draft
- 1974 Oakland Raiders Season
- Oakland Athletics Post-Game From Phoenix By Richard Haick
- Oakland Public Library: Hora De Cuentos: 5 En La Cama
- Oakland Athletics at Arizona Diamondbacks at Chase Field in Phoenix by Richard Haick
- US Calls For Pause On Johnson & Johnson Vaccine | TODAY
- Paul Flores, Rubin Flores: Kristin Smart Case Suspects Arrested, Sheriffs To Announce Updates
- Bishop O’Dowd at San Leandro Football 4.1.21 | Jesse Madden vs Demetrius Freeney
- Justin Fields Is Smartest QB In 2021 NFL Draft With Insane Aptitude Test Score
- Oakland Jobs: Waste Management Hiring Oakland California Residents At WM.com
- City Of Oakland Launches New Poet Laureate Program
- Oakland Fire Department Announced Oakland City Council Approved Return Of Full Service April 13th
- Exploring The Bay Area: Lake Chabot Park, Oakland, California Vlog
- Turf Toy On YouTube Brings 3-Wheel Slingshot SL To Oakland California
- Gina Champion-Cain San Diego Businesswoman Gets 15 Years In Prison For $400 Million Ponzi Scheme
- Grand Lake Theater Oakland Staff Fundraiser Short Of $35K Goal At $30,283 As Of April 13 2021
- 2/24/21 OUSD School Board Meeting – Resolution for Reparations for Black Students
- Oakland Police Chief LeRonne L. Armstrong Press Conference On Weekend Violence 4/12/ 21
- Oakland City Council Unanimously Votes To Use $10 Million To Restore Vital Community Services
- Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce Good On Greens, Fish, Shrimp, And Pasta. Mark Zuckerberg, Thanks!