Oakland A’s Stadium 365 Ballpark Estuary Park Project – D’Sjon Dixon, Rick Tripp From 2015
ONN – Oakland A’s Stadium 365 Ballpark Estuary Park Project – D’Sjon Dixon, Rick Tripp From 2015
Zennie62 talked with D’Sjon Dixon, the creator and architect of the exciting Stadium 365 Estuary Park Oakland As Stadium Proposal and his developer Rick Tripp in what is the first video interview and the longest one so far.
It’s also the first Zennie62 YouTube video that is a recorded three way conversation, thanks to Skype: D’Sjon Dixon is at his office in San Francisco; Rick Tripp is in Sacramento, and Zennie Abraham is in Suburban Atlanta Georgia.
D’Sjon Dixon is an architect with SGPA Architecture and Planning. His idea and drawings for a baseball stadium for the A’s has been in existence since 2013, but it took on steam when Dixon met and formed a friendship with real estate developer Rick Tripp, the Owner, Tripp Development. Dixon’s stadium website is at Stadium365.com.
Dixon’s idea is for a $600 million, 36,000-seat privately financed stadium at Estuary Park in Oakland, and at the same place controlled by the Brooklyn Basin Developers. Dixon says that he got a blessing of sorts from Signature Development President Mike Ghielmetti. There’s a rub here, as Brooklyn Basin has broke ground, but Dixon says he has it worked out.
Rick Tripp’s name is not new in this issue: he made a proposal for a privately financed stadium for the A’s at Coliseum City. But it came with a novel financing approach that Tripp says is based on real estate brokerage fees, and was in part presented in blog posts over at NewBallPark.org. Tripp also used this plan in a presentation for stadiums in Sacramento and in San Diego for the Chargers. I’ll hold off on a critique here, as we’re going to talk on video again.
But back to Tripp, he is in the real estate business with his wife Leslie Dougherty, a realtor with Fusion Real Estate Network. Prior to that, both were involved with Cachet Realty Group Inc. in Nevada. I would not say Mr. Tripp is the finance guy, but more the classic real estate developer who sells the idea of a project to bankers. He’s got to have a credible plan by a credentialed architect who can make something that can be built before he can attract more money- that person is Dixon.
What is good is that this is a team up of two creatives who needed each other: D’Sjon Dixon’s plan is excellent, but cried for a development partner; Tripp’s plan was strong on financing (to a degree) but needed a good architect. As I told both, the purpose here is not to tear down D’Sjon Dixon’s work, but to make it better as that benefits all of us.
Note from Zennie62Media and Oakland News Now: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Community Holds ‘Unity Against Hate’ Rally in Oakland
- Giant Palestine Israel Protest In San Francisco Mission District
- Oakland Councilmember Dan Kalb Asks For City And Oakland Athletics To Keep Ballpark Talks Quiet
- Rombauer Upsets Medina Sprit Comes From Behind To Win The Preakness Stakes – Race Real Time Reaction
- SF Bay Area White “Journalists” Can’t Stand Black Oakland Blogger With His Own Opinion
- East Oakland Stadium Alliance Pushes Coliseum Ballpark With Flooding Future
- Let’s Meet. For Real. Meet In Oakland (full video)
- Base Camp 2021 Kick Off Hype Video
- 2021 Honda CR-V EX 2WD Sale Price Lease Bay Area Oakland Alameda Hayward Fremont San Leandro CA 4553
- Oakland Police Investigate After Elderly Man Attacked
- POOLE PARTY! Jordan Splashes Home 38 Points in Warriors’ Win | May 14, 2021
- Warriors Talk: Jordan Poole on his 38-Point Night vs. Pelicans – May 14, 2021
- Taj Tashombe, Oakland A’s VP Of Gov Affairs Is NAACP 2021 Black Male Achievement Award Winner
- Tony Buzbee Did Approach Deshaun Watson Reps For $100K Settlement Contrary To Recent Claims
- Oakland Fire Department Sends 3,000 Baby Goats Out As News To Distract From Oakland A’s Relocation
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Accused Of Fraud By Local Atlanta TV Station WSB-TV
- dat Krunchy Couple: Trader Joe’s Snack Haul
- Oakland City Council Leaders Email To Rob Manfred MLB Commissioner On Oakland A’s Relocation
- Pyro’s Pastrami Jack London Square Is Oakland’s Best Kept Secret
- 1100 Himself on The Meaning Behind The Word “Hyphy” + Explains Oakland Slang. PT.2