ONN – 285 Lee Street, #102, Oakland, CA 94610 – video made by the YouTube channel in the video’s upper left hand corner.
285 Lee Street Unit #102 is a great unit located in Oakland’s popular Adams Point neighborhood just a few blocks from Lake Merritt. This unit features a large office nook, an open floor plan living area with sliding glass doors that open up onto an extra-large balcony.
Truly a sophisticated remodel completed with Karndean floors, a full kitchen with Frigidaire and Bosch stainless steel appliances, and white quartz countertops. Sleek modern fixtures and lighting with cabinets created locally by Treasure Island Woodworks. Complete with a full bathroom with floating vanity with shower over tub and a large walk-in closet with built-in closet organizers.
In tune with today’s needs, 285 Lee Street provides a pet washing station, bike storage, garage parking, and EV charging stations. Homes are equipped with USB ports plus state-of-the-art cost-effective solutions including energy-efficient appliances, Nest thermostat systems, LED light fixtures, and water-saving toilets. The building is wired for cable TV and WebPass high-speed internet.
Some photos are of a similar unit in the building.
* 1 Month Free Rent! (The price listed is the average rent over a 12-month period; 30 days will be $0 and the remaining monthly rent will be $2700.)
* Free WebPass (high-speed internet) for 12 months ($50 monthly value!)
• 1bedroom, 1 bathroom
• 641 sq. ft.
• Remodeled and updated
• Open living and kitchen area
• Modern kitchen with white quartz countertops and breakfast bar; custom backsplash; stainless steel appliances including Frigidaire refrigerator, microwave, and stove/oven and Bosch dishwasher; custom cabinets by Treasure Island Woodworks
• Large walk-in closet
• Upscale bathroom with shower over tub, floating vanity, and water-saving toilet
• Beautiful flooring by Karndean
• USB outlets
• Ceiling fan
• High-end LED light fixtures
• Double-paned windows
• Nest thermostat system with Honeywell heating in bedrooms
• Parking available
• Pets considered on an individual basis
• Remodeled exterior and interior
• Lockers for package receipt
• Telephone entry system compatible with cell phones
• Laundry rooms on each floor with 2 shared washers and dryers
• Trash chutes on each floor
• Pet bathing station
• WebPass high-speed internet
• Bike storage available
• Close to shopping, cafes, restaurants, and groceries with a Walk Score of 87
• Easy access to freeways and public transportation
For more information on this property go to:
To see our current listings go to:
To see properties we have rented:
Be Advised. ReLISTO will release the video 1-2 days prior to the listing going “live”. As such, the links above may yet to work.
Comments: Let us know what you would like to see in these videos to help you make your next rental decision!
Thank you for watching our virtual rental housing tour. ReLISTO Residential Leasing and Property Management is a leading provider of the apartment and residential housing for The San Francisco Bay Area. We serve local landlords to lease and manage their properties. We service San Francisco, Tiburon Sausalito, Emeryville, Berkeley, Oakland, Piedmont, Daly City and Burlingame to name just a few. We specialize in managing detached homes to apartment buildings of up to 100 units.
Note from Zennie62Media and OaklandNewsNow.com : this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a YouTube channel. When the video is “liked” by Zennie62 YouTube, then it is automatically uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective here, on top of our is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours – is the use of the existing YouTube social graph on any subject in the World. Now, news is reported with a smartphone and also by promoting current content on YouTube: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary, or having a camera crew to shoot what is already on YouTube. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Convicted sex offender served his time, neighbors concerned over release October 27, 2021
- Marin teen honored for vaccination advocacy October 27, 2021
- Senate Highlights Threats To Election Workers; Emphasizes Protections In Voting Bill October 27, 2021
- Alameda County Supervisors Vote “Yes” to Proceeding With the A’s Howard Terminal Ballpark Plan October 27, 2021
- Nevada vs Fresno State THRILLING Ending | 2021 College Football October 27, 2021
- Santee plane crash fundraiser October 27, 2021
- Fans gather at The Battery Atlanta to want game 1 in the World Series October 27, 2021
- Sunday’s historic storm put the new McKinley Water Vault to the test: How well did it work? October 27, 2021
- Trump Unpopularity In Virginia A Liability For Youngkin; McCauliffe Hopes To Benefit October 27, 2021
- NUGGETS at JAZZ | FULL GAME HIGHLIGHTS | October 26, 2021 October 27, 2021
- Cowboys Report With Tom Downey (Oct. 26th) October 27, 2021
- Braves vs. Astros World Series Game 1 Highlights (10/26/21) | MLB Highlights October 27, 2021
- Jakob Poeltl BLOCKS AD’s Dunk Attempt, Drops Two Yam-Hammers on the Lakers 🔥 October 27, 2021
- Trump ‘Coup Lawyer’ Caught On Video Boasting About Quasi-Legal Memo; Trashing Pence October 27, 2021
- Super Bowl LIX (59): AZ Win=Harris Born @ Oakland A’s Draft Murray Cardinals Hired 1st Female Coach! October 27, 2021
- Braves vs Astros schedule World Series 2021 dates times TV channel odds October 27, 2021
- Braves win Game 1 of the World Series | Brian Snitker on the victory October 27, 2021
- Keeping kids safe and healthy this Halloween October 27, 2021
- Packers @ Cardinals – Thursday 10/28/21 – NFL Betting Picks & Predictions | Picks & Parlays October 27, 2021
- SNL KOREA – Bạn Gái 3 Phút – Park Cho-rong (Apink)|Vietsub| October 27, 2021
- Atlanta Braves vs Houston Astros Highlights Part12 | World Series – Game 1 | MLB 2021 October 27, 2021
- Inside the NBA Guys Play the Balloon Game – October 26, 2021 October 27, 2021
- Supervisors consider A’s waterfront ballpark resolution October 27, 2021
- Howard Terminal Update Alameda County Votes 4-1 To Enter Initial Tax Revenue Sharing Agreement October 27, 2021
- Danville officer convicted in fatal shooting of mentally ill man October 27, 2021
- Atlanta Braves vs Houston Astros Full Highlights – World Series Game 1 – 10/26/2021 October 27, 2021
- Inside the NBA Reacts to Shaqtin’ A Fool Moments of First Week of 2021-22 NBA Regular Season October 27, 2021
- Inside the NBA Reacts to Lakers vs Spurs Highlights – October 26, 2021 October 27, 2021
- Landlord accused of threats, harassment and illegal eviction October 27, 2021
- Theranos Trial: Investment manager testifies about giving failed startup $100M October 27, 2021
- Parents, teachers rally against Hayward school closure plan October 27, 2021
- 1/6 Committee Awaits Decision From DOJ On Whether Or Not To Prosecute Bannon October 27, 2021
- Web Summit Selected As Digital Platform Provider For CES 2022 October 27, 2021
- Atlanta Braves vs Houston Astros Full Highlights | World Series – Game 1 | MLB 2021 October 27, 2021
- 2021 World Series Game 1 | Braves vs Astros LIVE Reaction | Charlie Morton Broken Leg October 27, 2021
- Top Story with Tom Llamas – October 26 | NBC News NOW October 27, 2021
- Alameda County (full) final deliberations & YES VOTE on Howard Terminal Ballpark October 27, 2021
- Inside the NBA Reacts to Warriors vs Thunder Highlights – October 26, 2021 October 27, 2021
- An Expert On The Possibility Of Endemic COVID-19 October 27, 2021
- ABC 10 News San Diego KGTV Latest Headlines | October 26, 10pm October 27, 2021