Miami, Fl – NostalgiaCon Miami ‘80s Pop Culture Convention is April 25 – 26 2020. Here’s the details.
Miami, the beloved decade and city that gave us Marino, Bro Culture, Conga fever, and “Sabado Gigante” will be starring in an epic throwback pop culture celebration next Spring the likes of which the 305 – and the Eastern United States – has never seen.
Global decades fan conventions company NostalgiaCon, LLC announced today that it is taking its second annual ‘80s pop culture convention to Miami for an unprecedented, multicultural-themed, decade takeover show that will feature the music, icons, legends, and much more of the 1980s, April 25 and 26 at the MANA Convention Center.
With Wynwood as its canvas, the second annual “comic-con” of retro pop culture festivals will feature a jam-packed weekend of music acts representing all the genres of the ‘80s, film and TV show reunions, exhibitors and collectors, exclusive merchandise, panels, cosplay, arcade gaming, classic ‘80s cars, and other surprises. (Early bird passes to NostalgiaCon Miami can be purchased at www.NostalgiaConMiami.com now through Black Friday, November 29, while a limited run of discounted passes exists).
NostalgiaCon Miami represents a major return for company founder and CEO Manny Ruiz, who co-created and until last year produced the nationally renowned Hispanicize event for nine years, including seven consecutive years in the Magic City.
“I’ve been licking my chops to bring NostalgiaCon permanently to my hometown, the place where I also brought the Latino community together nationally for years,” said Ruiz. “NostalgiaCon Miami builds on this legacy and will be very diverse and dynamic base for us every Spring because throwback and ‘80s/’90s pop culture has never been more fun to celebrate across cultures, generations, and languages.”
Building on the NostalgiaCon ‘80s pilot show organizers held at the Anaheim Convention Center in September as well as their experience leading Hispanicize, NostalgiaCon Miami will feature brand sponsorships that are heavily integrated with social media influencers and media partners.
Said Angela Sustaita-Ruiz, co-founder of both NostalgiaCon and Hispanicize: “Our expertise in pioneering the Latino social media and marketing space will serve us particularly well with multicultural brand sponsors at NostalgiaCon Miami. NostalgiaCon Miami is set up to help brands generate major social media and earned media and our platform is ideal for sponsors who want to engage media and consumers around U.S. Hispanic, lifestyle, family, travel, fashion, and/or entertainment themes.”
An All-Inclusive Experience
All NostalgiaCon passes are all-inclusive of various experiences and exhibitions that prominently feature music concerts with original artists of representing different ‘80s genres. At NostalgiaCon’s pilot show, this included performances by ABC, The Motels, The Sugarhill Gang, Doug E Fresh, Tony Lewis of The Outfield, Dokken, and others. In addition to concerts, NostalgiaCon’s all-inclusive passes will also feature celebrity meet and greets and panels. In Anaheim, the first event included such ‘80s icons as Christopher Lloyd, Val Kilmer, Cary Elwes, Sean Astin, Corey Feldman, Catherine Bach, John Schneider, Claudia Wells, the original MTV VJs, and many more.
Passes and Sponsorship Information
To purchase a Saturday, Sunday or weekend pass, visit the show’s website at www.NostalgiaConMiami.com. A Black Friday Sale is available today through Friday, November 29 or until the special badges run out. To sponsor or exhibit at the event, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow NostalgiaCon Miami On Social Media
Fans of NostalgiaCon Miami may follow all of the events latest news on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter @NostalgiaCon80s. Fans can also subscribe to the event’s newsletter online on the NostalgiaCon Miami website.
About NostalgiaCon, LLC
With offices in downtown Miami, NostalgiaCon is the global conventions and media company wholly devoted to the fans and pop culture icons, influencers, music, newsmakers, entertainers, shows, films, sports, fads, toys, foods and more, that fans feel the fondest of.
NostalgiaCon is the first platform ever created to fully scale and monetize the decades both in the United States and internationally through conventions, concerts, events, privately licensed entertainment, social media, and more.
On April 25 and 26, 2020, the MANA Convention Center will host NostalgiaCon Miami, the second NostalgiaCon show devoted to capturing the full glory and throwback fun of the 1980s.
NostalgiaCon is the brainchild of serial entrepreneurs Manny Ruiz, creator and producer of the nationally renowned Hispanicize event and the Mixed Reality Ventures, and Sean Wolfington, Chairman and CEO of The Wolfington Companies and chairman and CEO of CarSaver, Walmart’s exclusive auto buying platform.
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Episode 2: The Captain’s Code with Blaine Scully in Conversation with Jack Clark October 17, 2021
- Paralyzed Cal Rugby Star Walks Across Stage to Receive College Diploma October 17, 2021
- Lincoln Anniversary Concept 2021 October 17, 2021
- Lincoln Anniversary Concept – A concept car that shows how Lincoln vehicles will look in 2040 October 17, 2021
- 2022 Lincoln Zephyr Reflection – Interior and Exterior Walkaround – 2021 Shanghai motor show October 17, 2021
- Driving Downtown San Francisco | California USA [4K 60 UHD] October 17, 2021
- Former Homeless Man: San Francisco’s Approach to Homelessness Will Lead to More Homeless | Tom Wolf October 17, 2021
- Self-driving Waymo cars pile up on dead-end San Francisco street October 17, 2021
- San Francisco, Marin Counties Lift Indoor Mask Mandates in Some Settings October 17, 2021
- San Francisco threatens to fire unvaccinated city workers October 17, 2021
- NFL John Gruden Emails Football Press Conference Cold Open – SNL October 17, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Should Go After Eric Bieniemy For Head Coach By Eric Pangilinan October 17, 2021
- Daniel Craig Cameo On SNL With Rami Malek As Host – No Time To Die Stars On Saturday Night Live October 17, 2021
- Film Study: Raiders Offensive Line looks Much Improved vs Bears October 17, 2021
- Braves vs Dodgers Series Preview: #MLB #Baseball #ForTheA #Dodgers #RepeatLA #MLBPlayoffs October 16, 2021
- Stolen Vehicle Pursuit Ends With Bus Crash Into Oakland Home October 16, 2021
- James Bond No Time To Die At Cinemark 17 Fayetteville GA – Our Review Of Daniel Craig’s Classic October 16, 2021
- Best of Jordan Poole’s 2021-22 Preseason! October 16, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Marcus Mariota Activated To The Active Roster By Eric Pangilinan October 16, 2021
- Boxing Who Will Tyson Fury Fight Next? Anthony Joshua ? By Eric Pangilinan October 16, 2021
- AYS! CHAMP DEWAYNE BEAMON! NFL SURPRISES! RAIDERS PREVIEW! FREE PICKS! MLB PLAYOFFS! JOHN GRUDEN!! October 16, 2021
- Raiders Prepare for First Game Without Gruden | Vegas Nation Gameday October 16, 2021
- Paul Salata NFL Mr Irrelevant Week Founder And Great Friend Passed Away October 16, 2021
- On NFL Emails Jeff Pash, Bruce Allen Vlog By Joseph Armendariz – Setting The Record Straight, Gruden October 16, 2021
- Should The Raiders Hire Eric Bieniemy & Mike Kafka In 2022? Mike Mayock Will Also Get Fired? Q&A October 16, 2021
- Dodgers NLCS vs the Braves: Bubble Rematch for the Pennant | MLB Postseason 2021 October 16, 2021
- Red Sox vs. Astros ALCS Game 1 Highlights (10/15/21) | MLB Highlights October 16, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Would Mark Davis Promote Gus Bradley To Head Coach ? By Eric Pangilinan October 16, 2021
- Imagine the Gateway at UC Berkeley October 16, 2021
- Xanadu, Primus, A Tribute to Kings, Berkeley, CA., October 15, 2021 October 16, 2021