Oakland News Now – North Korean Parade of Paramilitary Celebrates 73rd Founding of North Korea 2021 – video made by the YouTube channel with the logo in the video’s upper left hand corner. OaklandNewsNow.com is the original blog post for this type of video-blog content.
A parade of civilian and public security forces was grandly held at Kim Il Sung Square in the capital city Pyongyang to celebrate the 73rd founding anniversary of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea.
There was a peculiar march-in ceremony of the general military band.
Parachutists showed dropping skills, covering the night sky of joyful September with the DPRK flag.
The escort flying column flew in the sky of the square and the fighters in the fan rib formation shot off dazzling fireworks.
At zero hour on September 9 the respected Kim Jong Un, General Secretary of the Workers’ Party of Korea and President of the State Affairs of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, came out to the rostrum of the square amid the playing of the welcome music.
He waved his hand to the paraders and the participants in the celebrations raising stormy cheers, sending warm greetings to the entire people across the country celebrating the founding anniversary of the dignified state.
Children’s Union members presented fragrant bouquets to Kim Jong Un and senior officials of the Party, the government and the military.
The rostrum was taken by Choe Ryong Hae, Member of the Presidium of the Political Bureau of the Central Committee of the WPK and First Vice-President of the State Affairs Commission and Chairman of the Standing Committee of the Supreme People’s Assembly of the DPRK; Jo Yong Won, Member of the Presidium of the Political Bureau of the Central Committee of the WPK and Secretary for Organizational Affairs of the Party Central Committee; Kim Tok Hun, Member of the Presidium of the Political Bureau of the Central Committee of the WPK and Premier of the Cabinet of the DPRK; and Pak Jong Chon, Member of the Presidium of the Political Bureau of the Central Committee of the WPK and Secretary of the Party Central Committee.
The rostrum was also taken by senior officials of the Party and the government, leading officials of the Cabinet, commissions, ministries and national agencies, and labour innovators and meritorious persons who have rendered distinguished serves to the strengthening and development of the DPRK.
Seen on the rostrum were leading officials of the armed forces organs.
Invited to the rostrum were senior officials who have long worked at the Party and government organs.
The reserved seats were taken by the participants in the celebrations.
A solemn ceremony of hoisting the national flag was held amid the infinite joy of the people celebrating the 73-year-long history of the DPRK significantly.
21-gun salute was fired amid the playing of the song “The Glorious Motherland”.
Ri Il Hwan, Member of the Political Bureau of the Central Committee of the WPK and Secretary of the Party Central Committee, made a speech.
He said the grand parade of celebrating the 73rd founding anniversary of the glorious DPRK is the noblest tribute paid by the sons and daughters of the DPRK to their beloved motherland and a grand march of the victors who bravely overcame all the challenges and difficulties and created a history of the great country with their efforts.
Representing the unanimous best wishes of the entire people across the country, he paid the noblest respects to the great leaders Kim Il Sung and Kim Jong Il who won back the dignity and honour of the country and people and exalted them all their lives. He also sent the greatest honour and warmest greetings to the respected Kim Jong Un, a symbol of all victories of the state and representative of the great dignity.
He said the Party and the state did not step back even an inch on the road of Juche, the road of socialism, driving more firmly the pillar of self-reliance and self-defence despite the unheard-of trials and difficulties. He stressed that the DPRK is demonstrating its might as a fortress of independence of realizing the dream and ideal of the people and it is a priceless victory achieved in the course of the indomitable struggle to defend the country of the people.
He ardently called upon all to infinitely glorify socialism of Korean style defended and developed with their precious struggle under the leadership of the respected Kim Jong Un and wage a vigorous struggle for the everlasting prosperity of the DPRK in firm unity under the banner of our state-first principle.
Then, there was a preliminary review of the parade.
Kang Sun Nam, Commander of the Worker-Peasant Red Guards, made a report to Jo Yong Won, Member of the Presidium of the Political Bureau of the Central Committee of the WPK and Secretary for Organizational Affairs of the Party Central Committee, that the parading units have been lined up for the preliminary review of the parade.
Jo Yong Won reviewed the parading units.
He courteously reported to General Secretary Kim Jong Un that the parade of civilian and public security forces for celebrating the 73rd founding anniversary of the DPRK was ready.
(letter limit reached ) Voice of Korea
Note from Zennie62Media and OaklandNewsNow.com : this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a YouTube channel. When the video is “liked” by Zennie62 YouTube, then it is automatically uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective here, on top of our is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours – is the use of the existing YouTube social graph on any subject in the World. Now, news is reported with a smartphone and also by promoting current content on YouTube: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary, or having a camera crew to shoot what is already on YouTube. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- The BEST MLB Team That MISSED The Playoffs October 19, 2021
- 49ers QB Jimmy Garoppolo is Likely to Start Against the Indianapolis Colts October 19, 2021
- MLB Playoffs, MNF, NHL, NBA Opening Night, NBA Top 100 Players, News & Notes, DWTS, Best Bet October 19, 2021
- Curb Your Enthusiasm (2021) | Season 11 Official Trailer | HBO October 19, 2021
- Korn – “Coming Undone” – Live 10-18-2021 – Oakland Arena – Oakland, CA October 19, 2021
- Brutal Marriage Movie – SNL October 19, 2021
- Dadi Konsi Files COC for Konsehal ng Bayan in 2022 Elections | CesVlogs October 19, 2021
- Five players the New York Jets could deal at the NFL trading deadline October 19, 2021
- 2021 MLB playoffs Red Sox vs Astros odds ALCS Game 3 picks predictions October 19, 2021
- Astros vs Red Sox Game 3 Highlights | MLB 2021 October 19, 2021
- Lowe’s Fayetteville GA Service Tech Shelby Cooper Great Dishwasher Install Service On Call October 19, 2021
- Oakland Unified School District OUSD Celebrates 2021 National Principals Month October 19, 2021
- The Jewel of Oakland – An Aerial Cinematic View of Lake Merritt in 4K October 19, 2021
- Oakland Sideshow SEP. 2021 pt.2 October 19, 2021
- Bike Oakland: Seminary, Leona Heights, Upper Dimond, Laurel, Allendale, Maxwell Park October 19, 2021
- Bike the sunrise in Oakland, San Leandro & Alameda October 19, 2021
- Bike Oakland: Up Broadway, Broadway Heights, Down Monterey October 19, 2021
- Bike Oakland: Up Monterey, Down Park October 19, 2021
- Oakland Sideshow SEP. 2021 October 19, 2021
- Bills vs Titans Week 6 Highlights | NFL 2021 October 19, 2021
- Kate Scott embraces Philly as Sixers season begins | Sixers Talk October 19, 2021
- Every Touchdown Scored In Week 6 | NFL 2021 Highlights October 19, 2021
- Bills vs. Titans Week 6 Highlights | NFL 2021 October 19, 2021
- Buffalo Bills vs Tennessee Titans Highlights 4th Qtr | NFL Season 2021 October 19, 2021
- Buffalo Bills vs Tennessee Titans Highlights 3rd Qtr | NFL Season 2021 October 19, 2021
- Train hauling corrosive acid derails at Port of Oakland October 19, 2021
- Buffalo Bills vs. Tennessee Titans HIGHLIGHTs 4th-Qtr | Week 6 NFL Sunday, October 18,2021 October 18, 2021
- Buffalo Bills vs. Tennessee Titans HIGHLIGHTs 2nd-Qtr | Week 6 NFL Sunday, October 18,2021 October 18, 2021
- Buffalo Bills vs. Tennessee Titans HIGHLIGHTs 3rd-Qtr | Week 6 NFL Sunday, October 18,2021 October 18, 2021
- Buffalo Bills vs Tennessee Titans Highlights 2nd Qtr | NFL Season 2021 October 18, 2021