ONN – NFL Schedule Release 2020 Should Be Done With President And Governors Alongside Commissioner
The National Football League is going with the business-as-usual approach and announcing the schedule for the 2020 National Football League season. We’re in the middle of a pandemic. We have a jobs report, that’s going to be released the day after the scheduled release, and it’s forecast to show us an unemployment rate of 16 percent, perhaps 17 – ok maybe closer to 20 .In reality that says nothing for the underemployment rate which has to be close to 70 percent, but I digress.
The league has to deal with President Trump saying today he didn’t know when stadiums are going to be available, hopefully, and I’m paraphrasing, later in the year. And he mentions baseball and football. He said that in a press conference this morning at the White House. Point of it is, the NFL should not move forward – although it looks like it already has – without the full investment and cooperation of public officials.
This schedule release really should be different from any other reflecting The Times. It should include NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell, The President of the United States, and as many of the governors as both can get into one room as possible, but most notably California Governor Gavin Newsom. Because it is Governor Newsom who has been pushed as the person saying more than any other elected official of a high profile that Sports will have to take a back seat – revived in 2021, and so on.
If you want to send a signal that America is coming back, first of all, the federal government has to spend money to make that happen – hasn’t spend enough: the target is $9.8 trillion. It should be that, but for the purpose of sports which is reflective of the American lifestyle, and therefore very important that we establish it quickly, but correctly.
You have to make sure that elected officials are giving the thumbs up here, because that means you figured out a way to pay for the services from police , fire. Essential service providers will also focus on the pandemic in different ways. Shelter-in-place allowed us a luxury of lower crime rates – something not talked about much at all. But now that people want to open up government, guess what? The crime rates are gonna kick up.
The cost to government is going to kick up and, all of this is going to impact what governments can spend leading into the 2020 NFL Season. If you think this has nothing to do with football, you don’t understand the business of the National Football League.
The business of the National Football League is working with public organizations to make absolutely certain that proper roads security and energy, among other provisions – transportation through the air and on the ground – are provided as well as the means to access facilities. That’s particularly true for the new facilities in Inglewood and Las Vegas (technically Clark County) but I digress.
So, this should be a different rollout for the league. It should have a plan – a war plan. It should have scenarios of where it wants to be, when, how it got there, and what is left to do.
The NFL headquarters should have a room converted to a Pandemic War Room that has different panels – each panel has specific subject area: gameday transportation, ticketing and ticket management, messaging- public messaging, and so on. Each of these panels or posters should have goals and objectives as markers, and they use your computers with a special website security. And, of course, to monitor where the league is in terms of these goals and objectives, and why, and who does what.
It’s a great way of allocating work within the league and with partners to the league and creating new partners to get the job done. But that’s how the NFL needs to work, and it should not move forward without public officials making statements on behalf of the league that gives comfort to everyone that this is truly an all-hands-on-deck effort
Right now the NFL is not presenting it and it’s a gigantic mistake.
Note from Zennie62Media and Oakland News Now: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Oakland Councilmember Nikki Fortunato Bas’ Heartfelt Newsletter To The Black Community
- Cryptocurrency Market Crash Based On Questionable U.S. Treasury Crackdown Rumor
- Redefine Quartet from McAlester, OK live at Oakland Full Gospel Holiness Church in Oakland, OK
- Upcoming Events at Allen Temple Baptist Church Oakland for the week of 4/18/21
- Shooting at the Gallery Art Bar in Oakland, Ca
- Oakland Police Possibly To Arrest Me For Protest – By Derrick Soo
- Oakland News Now at OaklandNewsNow.com Is The Most Advanced Active News Blog Website Ever In Oakland
- 2021 NFL Mock Draft V2 Livestream By Zennie62Media For April 17th
- Former Oakland Mayor Elihu Harris On ESPN 30-For-30 Raiders Al Davis vs. NFL – The Aftermath
- Elihu Harris Former Oakland Mayor On ESPN 30-For-30, “Al Davis Versus The NFL”
- Walk Down MacArthur Blvd To Grand Av In Oakland Adams Point Made Into Instagram Art
- Oakland Marriott City Center Has Striking Mural Of Young Black Girl At Play That’s Amazing
- Detroit Tigers vs Oakland Athletics Highlights April 16, 2021 – MLB Highlights | MLB Season 2021
- Peaceful Demonstration Over Deadly Police Shootings Turns Violent in Oakland
- Demonstration in Oakland to Protest Police Shootings Turns Violent
- Kevin Samuels And Kevin Durant Use White-Owned Social Media To Say Bad Things About Black Folks
- Oakland NAACP Response to District Curriculum Adoption Recommendation.
- COVID-19 Vaccine At Dodger Stadium – By Joseph Armendariz
- The Alley Cat Bar In Oakland At 3325 Grand Avenue To Reopen Thursday April 22 2021
- Erica Chapman Makeup Artist In Deshaun Watson Lawsuit Poses Prostitute Problem For Tony Buzbee