ONN – Insight Terminal Solutions Oakland Bulk And Oversized Terminal Update September 13, 2019
The project to establish a bulk terminal in West Oakland is still the focus of a court battle the developers Insight Terminal Solutions and Oakland’s Phil Tagami are winning.
The Insight Terminal Solutions Oakland Bulk And Oversized Terminal is not a coal terminal. Recently, The Sierra Club called the OBOT that; it’s wrong. ITS OBOT is a just-in-time facility to haul various types of commodities including coal, but it’s not designed to store coal for long periods.
Insight Terminal Solutions Bombshell: TIOGA Report Shows City Of Oakland Planned OBOT For Coal
A study called the Tioga Report (because it was written by Stephen C. Nieman Principle with The Tioga Group, (an American freight and logistics transportation consulting firm still active today) which was under contract with the City of Oakland in 2012 and hired specifically to evaluate the market potential for OBOT and that was provided to Zennie62Media by a source) shows the following:
1. That not only did the City of Oakland know the Insight Terminal Solutions Oakland Bulk and Oversized Terminal was to handle commodities including coal, the City of Oakland was directly involved in the pre-development planning for OBOT as far back as 2011.
The point in “number one” above ads to the Oakland News Now news of another document presented by a source and about the City of Oakland in the form of Elizabeth “Betsy” Lake signing off on a 2013 development agreement that specifically referred to coal as one of the commodities the OBOT was expected to handle.
Oakland News Now Note: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest version of an experimental Zennie62Media mobile media video-blogging system network. This is a major part of our new approach to the production of news media. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and also seek interested content and media technology partners.
- Insight Terminal Solutions Oakland Bulk And Oversized Terminal Investigation Update
- Insight Terminal Solutions LLC Oakland Bulk And Oversized Terminal John Siegel Update
- Insight Terminal Solutions Oakland Bulk And Oversized Terminal Isn’t A Coal Terminal, Folks
- Insight Terminal Solutions Oakland Bulk And Oversized Terminal Project Update For August 20, 2019