via IFTTT New Zealand All-Blacks, Black Ferns, Take Rugby World Cup Sevens 2018 SF Championship.
Perry Baker of USA Rugby said that he didn’t think of the All-Blacks when I asked him if he was tired of all of the talk about them in our interview.
Well, after both the All-Blacks and their female version called The Black Ferns crushed their opposition, Mr. Baker has to spend another few contests pretending like they don’t at all exist, when not only does everyone else know they do, they are hailed by some as the best ever.
The New Zealand All-Blacks clobbered England 33 to 12. And just when Her Majesty’s team looked like it was going to make a game of it, The All Blacks made two scoring drives that were of such intimidating power, they had to be seen to be believed.
England defenders were bouncing off All-Blacks ball carriers and in a fashion that was purely comical. England men looked smaller and for all the world played smaller.
While the same could not be said for the Black Ferns, was of equal note was their very physical high leg power running style. They keep their legs moving like pistons, even with hard and direct tackle attempts. That style calls for amazing leg power and so gives away one possible edge the Black Ferns and All Blacks have: training style.
In all New Zealand was a model for consistency. While Fiji was far and away the crowd favorite, and their fans bragged of a “dream team”, that claim was reduced to nothing more than a cruel joke.
The dream was destroyed and replaced by the tough reality of New Zealand Rugby Sevens superiority.
Oakland News Now Note: this post demos the user of an experimental mobile media video-blogging system. The uploaded video is from the Zennie62Media Zennie62 onYouTube channel, then uploaded automatically to the Oakland News Now site. The objective is real-time on the scene reporting of news, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World.
Related Posts (YARPP)
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Raiders Josh Jacobs Was Not happy Losing Hudson And Jackson – By Eric Pangilinan
- Boxing Oscar De La Hoya Coming Out Of Retirement- By Eric Pangilinan
- Raiders Derek Carr Supports Teammate Carl Nassib – By Eric Pangilinan
- Raiders Receiver John Brown Building Chemistry With QB Derek Carr
- John McAfee, Who Ran For President vs Donald Trump In 2015, Died In Spanish Prison
- Loki Lamentis Review Recap – By Jessica Dwyer
- Loki Episode 3: Does The Ark Reference Have Symbolic Meaning To Noah’s Ark? By Joseph Armendariz
- 2412 Kingsland Ave Oakland, CA 94601
- Bike Oakland/Alameda: Bay Trail & Bay Farm Island
- Oakland City Budget 2021-23: Oakland City Council President Bas Presents Amendments
- 2020 USWNT U.S. Olympics Women’s Soccer Team Announced June 23 2021
- IKEA in Atlanta Under Fire For Juneteenth Celebration Menu By Joseph Armendariz
- Loki Is Bisexual Says Director Kate Herron – But What Would Thor Say About That?
- My Cryptocurrency Portfolio Is Up Today, June 23 2021; Changed Its Composition. What Works For You?
- Howard Terminal Oakland Ballpark Project Clearing Up Errors In Reporting Regarding TIF, SB293 Skinner
- Loki Episode 3. Did This Episode Fail To Deliver? By Joseph Armendariz
- Kathleen Matz Takes Issue With My Oakland Juneteeth Shooting Vlog, Reflects A Basic Racial Problem
- The Race To Become New York Mayor- By Eric Pangilinan
- Raiders Top Draft Picks Continue To Shine In Training Camp – By Eric Pangilinan
- New York City Mayoral Primary Puts Spotlight On Ranked-Choice Voting
Oakland News Now Archives
- Dynamic Group to break ground on 16-unit AD facility – Bioenergy Insight Magazine
- Dutch wood pellet imports reached new high in 2020 – Bioenergy Insight Magazine
- Oakland City Council Members Join Vigil in Honor of Victims of Juneteenth Shooting – NBC Bay Area – California News Times
- Crowd gathers at Lake Merritt to mourn 22-year-old man killed in mass shooting – San Francisco Chronicle
- Bishop Barber of Oakland: Unmasked Massgoers Should Not Be ‘Policed’ – National Catholic Register
- Juneteenth Celebration at Lake Merritt in Oakland, Calif. – The Pioneer
- Athletics race to large, early lead, defeat Rangers 13-6 – Associated Press
- List of possible A’s ballpark sites grows, 3rd Las Vegas trip planned – Las Vegas Review-Journal
- Bay Briefing: Where Bay Area small businesses got help — and where they didn’t – San Francisco Chronicle
- Oakland crowd twerks on ambulance, blocks responders after deadly shooting – Fox News