The World Teleport Association (WTA) today released Smarter Selling in a Virtual World, a new research report that explores how service providers and technology companies created innovative products to help their customers weather the pandemic. It delves into how such companies developed strategies to maintain their client base and reach new audiences and honed their own internal processes to ensure employees and clients alike were taken care of during COVID-19 and beyond. The report was sponsored by Integrasys.
“We all got used to running our companies over videoconference platforms early in the pandemic,” said executive director Robert Bell. “But leading companies went much further in virtualization of their operations, finding new ways to serve customers and drastically simplify the job of selling a service, launching a network and providing customer service. These changes, representing a new way of doing business, will long outlast this crisis, and this report provides insights into how they were developed and the value they provide.”
WTA members can access the report by signing into their accounts on the WTA website. The report is free for WTA Members and available for purchase by others. Members may directly download the report by following this link.
More about Smarter Selling in a Virtual World
Eighteen months after the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic changed our world practically overnight, business practices in the satellite and telecommunications sector have regained some sense of stability. After many months of strict travel restrictions and social distancing, some countries have reopened their borders, and local governments have loosened gathering limitations. These changes have enabled companies to better service teleport sites, meet with clients and sales teams and rekindle in-person relationships.
Teleport operators and technology companies had to quickly design, develop and launch new products and services that would allow their customers to survey, control and troubleshoot their systems remotely. They include tools to automate onsite tasks and provide data points in real time to aid with troubleshooting and problem diagnosis as well as collaboration applications that allow for swifter communication and more sales opportunities during the pandemic. In this report, WTA explores some of the innovative products, such as the cloud-based tool BeamBudget from Integrasys, that made customers’ lives easier during COVID-19 and beyond.
About World Teleport Association
Since 1985, the World Teleport Association (www.worldteleport.org) has focused on improving the business of satellite communications from the ground up. At the core of its membership are the world’s most innovative operators of teleports, from independents to multinationals, niche service providers to global carriers. WTA is dedicated to advocating for the interests of teleport operators in the global telecommunications market and promoting excellence in teleport business practice, technology and operations.
Post based on press release to ZENNIE62MEDIA, Inc. from The World Teleport Association
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Brian Laundrie Motel A 7 minute Walk From The Last Spot Kylen & Crystal were last seen alive September 25, 2021
- Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte Being Investigated By Eric Pangilinan September 25, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Sign Running Back Trey Ragas To The Active Roster By Eric Pangilinan September 25, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Keys To Victory For Week Three Vs The Dolphins By Eric Pangilinan September 25, 2021
- Bill Carroll’s Saturday Superlative RBs Week 3 Sean Tucker, Ronnie Rivers Shermari Jones&Rasheen Ali September 25, 2021
- Staunch Moderates – Rapper Casanova Ace and DJ Staunch Launch New Album ‘The First Realm’ September 25, 2021
- In Memory of Our Friend, Willie Garson September 25, 2021
- Bill Carroll’s Saturday Superlatives QBs Week 3 Tannner Mordecai, Austin Kendall, and Jaxson Dart. September 25, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Mogul Steve Wynn To Light Al Davis Torch At Allegiant Stadium By Eric Pangilinan September 25, 2021
- KTVU’s Frank Somerville Suspended For Good Says Rich Lieberman – Not Over Gabby Petito Social Media September 25, 2021
- Free Football Pick UCLA Bruins vs Stanford Cardinal Prediction, 9/25/2021 College Football Best Bet September 25, 2021
- Stanford Football: UCLA Motivational September 25, 2021
- Washington vs Cal 9/25/21 Free College Football Picks and Predictions Week 4 2021 September 25, 2021
- Mail thieves caught on camera in Oakland September 25, 2021
- Home For Sale – 2364 E 16th St Oakland, CA 94601 September 25, 2021
- 2018 SUBARU Outback Walnut Creek, San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley, Vallejo J3219216 September 25, 2021
- Brian Laundrie search: INSIDE motel where Gabby Petito’s fiancé stayed after the traffic stop September 25, 2021
- Oakland Residents Starting to Inquire About Getting COVID Boosters September 25, 2021
- Houston Astros vs Oakland Athletics Highlights September 24, 2021 – MLB Highlights | MLB Season 2021 September 25, 2021
- Rep. Lauren Boebert Paid Rent, Utilities With Campaign Funds, Filing Shows September 25, 2021
- Kroger Fayetteville GA Store’s Produce Bag Dispensers Placed Too High To Reach September 25, 2021
- TOP 15 YouTube Mistakes Small YouTubers Make – Why Your Channel Isn’t Growing September 25, 2021
- Palo Alto woman accused of starting Fawn Fire allegedly had lighter in her pocket: DA September 25, 2021
- PG&E charged in Zogg Fire that killed 4 last year September 25, 2021
- The Road to 3-0, Dolphins’ Change at QB and More Storylines Heading Into Week 3 | Raiders | NFL September 25, 2021