San Francisco – This week San Francisco Examiner columnist Joe Fitzgerald Rodriguez reveals new evidence in his column that San Francisco publicity agent Lee Houskeeper may be at the center of the San Francisco City Hall scandal.
An email obtained by the Examiner demonstrates that publicist Houskeeper brokered a deal between his client, Nick Bovis, owner of Lefty O’Doul’s bar, and Mayor London Breed, for Bovis to pay for $1,250 for a float in the SF Pride Parade for Mayor Breed and her campaign. The payment may be illegal under campaign finance rules. Now other media are looking at Houskeeper’s possible role at the center of the San Francisco City Hall scandal.
Lee Houskeeper, who has done work for, or is close friends with disgraced Public Works director Mohammed Nuru, Bovis, Mayor Breed, throws lavish free parties for news reporters at the San Francisco Chronicle, San Francisco Examiner, and other media. Now, he is at the center of the unfolding scandal in which Federal authorities charged San Francisco Public Works Director Nuru and Lefty O’Doul’s restaurateur Nick Bovis with fraud following a public corruption probe. The schemes involved an envelope of cash, fraudulent city contracts, improper gifts from a Chinese developer and a $2,000 bottle of wine, according to authorities.
Lee Houskeeper Was publicist and organizer of the Lefty O’Doul’s Christmas Holiday Toy Drive Party
Houskeeper was also the publicist and organizer of the Lefty O’Doul’s Christmas holiday toy drive party that San Francisco City Attorney Dennis Herrera believes may have been used by Nuru and the Public Works department as a front to get unknowing corporations to make contributions to party they had no idea was being misused. Allegedly, Bovis and his confederates would secretly funnel the money to Nuru, who allegedly used the funds meant for children’s Christmas toys to throw staff parties for San Francisco City Hall Public Works employees.
A quick search of Google shows Houskeeper wines and dines San Francisco elected leaders, members of the San Francisco news media, and aging Hollywood and musicical performers at Lefty O’Doul’s, owned by Bovis, and John’s Grill, owned by John Konstin. San Francisco Chronicle Editor in Chief Audrey Cooper and other Chronicle reporters are close friends of Houskeeper and Nick Bovis and appear in dozens of photos together at John’s Grill and Lefty O’Doul’s parties hosted by the pair along with SF City Hall leaders.
Lee Houskeeper appears to be the connection between Mayor London Breed, restaurateur Nick Bovis, Mohammad Nuru, and the public works department scandal. Stay tuned. More to come.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Rep Liz Chaney Speech On House Floor On Eve Of Vote To Oust Her From House GOP Leadership
- Las Vegas Raiders New Number Changers For 2021 Season. By Joseph Armendariz
- May 11, 2021
- Livestream: Blame To Go Around In Oakland A’s Relocation Threat? Start With Oakland Athletics
- MLB Ask Oakland Athletics To Threaten Relocation – Oakland City Council’s Progressive Wing Steps In
- Live: Dr. Fauci Testifies At Senate Hearing On Covid-19 Response | NBC News
- Watching Amanda Gorman Keynote At Professional Business Woman California Conference 2021
- Ben Barlett Berkeley Councilmember Meetings On Traffic, Fire Safety This Week
- Ultra Black News | Ahmed Muhammad | Oakland Tech’s First Black Male Valedictorian
- Asian American Attacks: Couple Dragged In Brazen Parking Lot Robbery In Oakland
- 5 7 2021 Auto Accident Hit N Run Oakland East 14th & 2nd
- Zennie62 YouTube At 2008 DNC Convention, United Airlines Flight To Denver, Meeting Ashley Wolfe Long
- Kenny Mayne: ESPN Tried To Keep Kenny Mayne For Less But He Said No – No Tears Here
- Andrew Peterson Oakland CIO Gets Harari Conscious Leadership And Social Innovation Award
- Oakland Councilmember Sheng Thao And Oakland Mutual Aid Collective Will Distribute PPE Kits To Students May 11th
- Ca Governor Gavin Newsom’s $100 Billion Rental Assistance Plan Debut With Oakland Mayor Schaff
- Governor Newsom Unveils his Economic Recovery Package
- Tim Sullivan Of Louisville Courier Journal Ambush Marketing In-And-Out Burger On CNN?
- Rotary Club Of Oakland Features Gary Meyer On The Oscars May 06 2021
- Resurrection Oakland Church | May 9, 2021. 10am