Mercer, a global consulting leader in advancing health, wealth and career, and EDGE Certification, the provider of the leading global assessment methodology and business certification standard for gender equality, today announced they have collaborated to create Mercer | EDGE, an accelerated, globally scalable, comprehensive solution for organizations seeking to enhance their gender diversity programs. Mercer | EDGE offers a holistic, robust approach to analyzing companies’ gender gaps while aligning leaders and stakeholders around finding concrete solutions to close those gaps.
“We are thrilled to partner with EDGE to help companies achieve greater gender diversity. Mercer | EDGE will enable organizations to identify and eliminate gender gaps.” said Pat Milligan, Senior Partner and Global Leader, Multinational Client Group and When Women Thrive, Mercer. “In addition to helping companies create optimal workplaces for women and men, it will also help organizations to benefit from a more diverse workforce.”
Mercer | EDGE aims to help companies with actions and the ability to provide transparency along their gender equality journey. Benefitting from Mercer and EDGE’s combined global expertise and local resources, companies will be able to obtain an appraisal and documentation of their business imperatives for gender equality to align their key stakeholders on the importance of improving it. Mercer| EDGE can also prepare companies to become eligible for EDGE Certification. As a leading independent, third-party certification system, EDGE Certification brings credibility, public recognition, accountability and transparency to a company’s commitment and progress on workplace gender equality.
Offered as part of the solution is an executive network membership to connect an organization’s leaders with peers and experts who are also focused on diversity and inclusion as well as a communication toolkit to publicize an organization’s commitment to gender equality (internally and externally) and to use for recruiting and retention purposes.
“Through a powerful combination of Mercer’s global gender research and consulting expertise, and EDGE’s leading global assessment methodology and certification standard, companies can now accelerate their progress toward gender equality and increase their impact,” said Aniela Unguresan, Co-Founder, EDGE Certified Foundation.
For more information, please visit https://www.mercer.com/our-thinking/mercer-edge.html
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Redefine Quartet from McAlester, OK live at Oakland Full Gospel Holiness Church in Oakland, OK
- Upcoming Events at Allen Temple Baptist Church Oakland for the week of 4/18/21
- Shooting at the Gallery Art Bar in Oakland, Ca
- Oakland Police Possibly To Arrest Me For Protest – By Derrick Soo
- Oakland News Now at OaklandNewsNow.com Is The Most Advanced Active News Blog Website Ever In Oakland
- 2021 NFL Mock Draft V2 Livestream By Zennie62Media For April 17th
- Former Oakland Mayor Elihu Harris On ESPN 30-For-30 Raiders Al Davis vs. NFL – The Aftermath
- Elihu Harris Former Oakland Mayor On ESPN 30-For-30, “Al Davis Versus The NFL”
- Walk Down MacArthur Blvd To Grand Av In Oakland Adams Point Made Into Instagram Art
- Oakland Marriott City Center Has Striking Mural Of Young Black Girl At Play That’s Amazing
- Detroit Tigers vs Oakland Athletics Highlights April 16, 2021 – MLB Highlights | MLB Season 2021
- Peaceful Demonstration Over Deadly Police Shootings Turns Violent in Oakland
- Demonstration in Oakland to Protest Police Shootings Turns Violent
- Kevin Samuels And Kevin Durant Use White-Owned Social Media To Say Bad Things About Black Folks
- Oakland NAACP Response to District Curriculum Adoption Recommendation.
- COVID-19 Vaccine At Dodger Stadium – By Joseph Armendariz
- The Alley Cat Bar In Oakland At 3325 Grand Avenue To Reopen Thursday April 22 2021
- Erica Chapman Makeup Artist In Deshaun Watson Lawsuit Poses Prostitute Problem For Tony Buzbee
- Marshawn Lynch: Sitting Down With Dr. Anthony Fauci
- OUSD Oakland Girls To Be In Soroptimist International’s “Steps to Success” On Saturday