Mercer, a global consulting leader in advancing health, wealth and career, and EDGE Certification, the provider of the leading global assessment methodology and business certification standard for gender equality, today announced they have collaborated to create Mercer | EDGE, an accelerated, globally scalable, comprehensive solution for organizations seeking to enhance their gender diversity programs. Mercer | EDGE offers a holistic, robust approach to analyzing companies’ gender gaps while aligning leaders and stakeholders around finding concrete solutions to close those gaps.
“We are thrilled to partner with EDGE to help companies achieve greater gender diversity. Mercer | EDGE will enable organizations to identify and eliminate gender gaps.” said Pat Milligan, Senior Partner and Global Leader, Multinational Client Group and When Women Thrive, Mercer. “In addition to helping companies create optimal workplaces for women and men, it will also help organizations to benefit from a more diverse workforce.”
Mercer | EDGE aims to help companies with actions and the ability to provide transparency along their gender equality journey. Benefitting from Mercer and EDGE’s combined global expertise and local resources, companies will be able to obtain an appraisal and documentation of their business imperatives for gender equality to align their key stakeholders on the importance of improving it. Mercer| EDGE can also prepare companies to become eligible for EDGE Certification. As a leading independent, third-party certification system, EDGE Certification brings credibility, public recognition, accountability and transparency to a company’s commitment and progress on workplace gender equality.
Offered as part of the solution is an executive network membership to connect an organization’s leaders with peers and experts who are also focused on diversity and inclusion as well as a communication toolkit to publicize an organization’s commitment to gender equality (internally and externally) and to use for recruiting and retention purposes.
“Through a powerful combination of Mercer’s global gender research and consulting expertise, and EDGE’s leading global assessment methodology and certification standard, companies can now accelerate their progress toward gender equality and increase their impact,” said Aniela Unguresan, Co-Founder, EDGE Certified Foundation.
For more information, please visit https://www.mercer.com/our-thinking/mercer-edge.html
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Sarah Everard death received more attention than Sabina Nessa’s, but WHY? September 26, 2021
- Sabina Nessa – The Teacher Murdered In South London | Investigation So Far September 26, 2021
- Gruden, Carr, Renfrow, Hayward Jr., Ruggs III and Barber Postgame Pressers | Week 3 vs. Dolphins September 26, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders First Time The AFC West Is Wide Open Since 2011 By Eric Pangilinan September 26, 2021
- Ravens Locker Room Reaction After Detroit Win September 26, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders: Thoughts On 3-0 Raiders And L.A Booster Club Celebration By Joseph Armendariz September 26, 2021
- 2 men fatally shot near Oakland’s Laurel District September 26, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Make NFL History By Eric Pangilinan September 26, 2021
- Rob Gronkowski Injured: 2021 Bucs Vs Rams. September 26, 2021
- Marshon Lattimore on Win in Return | Saints-Patriots Postgame September 26, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Los Angeles Rams Highlights 3rd – Qtr | NFL Week 3 | September 26, 2021 September 26, 2021
- Sean Payton on Week 3 Win | Saints-Patriots Postgame September 26, 2021
- Jameis Winston on Week 3 Win at New England | Saints-Patriots Postgame September 26, 2021
- Squash: Oracle Netsuite Open 2021 – Men’s Rd 1 Roundup [Pt.1] September 26, 2021
- Squash: Oracle Netsuite Open 2021 – Women’s QF Roundup September 26, 2021
- Squash: Oracle Netsuite Open 2021 – Men’s QF Roundup September 26, 2021
- Squash: Oracle Netsuite Open 2021 – Men’s Rd 1 Roundup [Pt.2] September 26, 2021
- Squash: Oracle Netsuite Open 2021 – Women’s Rd 1 Roundup [Pt.2] September 26, 2021
- Squash: Oracle Netsuite Open 2021 – Women’s Rd 1 Roundup [Pt.1] September 26, 2021
- Michael Irvin SHOCKED Kansas City Chiefs loss to Los Angeles Chargers 30-24 in Week 3 September 26, 2021
- 1991 Oakland Hills Fire Focus Of Disaster Movie Starring LeVar Burton September 26, 2021
- Guns N’ Roses Sweet Child O Mine Live At Allegiant Stadium Las Vegas 2021 September 26, 2021
- A’s Ticket Hike: Loyal Oakland A’s fans angry over planned ticket price increases for 2021 season September 26, 2021
- Downs Oakland UMW Sunday Service 9.26.21 September 26, 2021
- Philippines Earthquake Today | Magnitude 5.7 earthquake rocks Near Balayan, Batangas, Calabarzon September 26, 2021