FAYETTEVILLE, Ga. – McDonald’s Bacon Smokehouse Burger represents a new approach for the American food company. The company says the Smokehouse Burger has a quarter-pound patty with applewood smoked bacon, bacon onion sauce, fried onion strings, white cheddar cheese and mustard sauce.
But the most interesting thing about McDonald’s Bacon Smokehouse Burger is it looks big and thick in the photos and on television. So, I thought “one day, I’ll try it.”
Now, I’m not one to go to McDonald a lot, at all, and I just can’t stand the Big Mac. In fact, I tried a Big Mac for the first time is maybe 15 years, and it was just awful. Now on the other hand, the McDonald’s Fries are just incredible – every time I buy them. Which, still, is maybe four times a year. That’s it.
But tonight, I left the gym here in Fayette County, Georgia (where I’m visiting my Mom), and was hungry. One drive-by view of the Golden Arches caused me to think about getting McDonald’s Fries. So, I drove into the 24-hour McDonald’s and saw the photo of the Bacon Smokehouse Burger. Talk about the power of suggestion. So, I ordered one. With large fries, it all was just $8.50.
As the video above shows, the McDonald’s Bacon Smokehouse Burger was without a doubt the best burger the Golden Arches have ever made. I can actually imagine Samuel L Jackson taking a bite of one and saying “That is one tasty burger!” Like that scene in Pulp Fiction.
The McDonald’s Bacon Smokehouse Burger represents a different McDonald’s, and a really welcome change.
Maybe I’ll get another one this week. Maybe.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Timeline of disappearance of Gabby Petito September 19, 2021
- Saints Loss To Panthers Because Coaches Weren’t Prepared, Left Jameis Winston With Bad Game Plan September 19, 2021
- Oakland, CA – Random BAY AREA ROAD TRIP VLOG w Best Fren Lolo! – IamLindaElaine September 19, 2021
- Body Found In Gabby Petito Search Effort In Wyoming – Update September 19, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Upset Win vs Pittsburgh Steelers 26 – 17, Derek Carr On 7,000 Yd Pace For 2021 September 19, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders QB Derek Carr Last Two Games Has 817 Total Passing Yards By Eric Pangilinan September 19, 2021
- Raiders Live: Postgame Pressers – 9.19.21 | Week 2 | Las Vegas Raiders September 19, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders 2-0 Henry Ruggs III Stepped It Up In Week Two By Eric Pangilinan September 19, 2021
- Golden Bears earn first win of season in 42-30 victory over Hornets September 19, 2021
- Resurrection Oakland Church | September 19, 2021. 10am September 19, 2021
- LIVE: Saints-Panthers Postgame Show Week 2 | 2021 NFL September 19, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders: Alex Leatherwood Out For 2nd Half With Injury By Joseph Armendariz September 19, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders: Offensive Line Struggles In First Half At Steelers By Joseph Armendariz September 19, 2021
- Saints At Panthers – Will Jameis Winston Run Sean Payton’s Mike Martz Passing Approach? September 19, 2021
- Raiders vs Steelers Game Betting Prediction – Take Pittsburgh Give Points To Las Vegas September 19, 2021
- Oakland School For The Arts 8th Grade Promotion 2021 September 19, 2021
- Oakland School For The Arts Class 2021 Graduation September 19, 2021
- Twenty-Fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time – Mass at Our Lady of Lourdes – Oakland – September 12th, 2021 September 19, 2021
- Best Nursing Schools in Oakland, California, United States September 19, 2021
- #1 Alabama vs #11 Florida: Extended Highlights | CBS Sports HQ September 19, 2021
- Nick Saban talks Alabama’s win vs. Florida | ESPN College Football September 19, 2021
- UCLA vs. Fresno State Postgame Press Conference After Upset Loss To Fresno State September 19, 2021
- Fresno State stuns No. 13 UCLA after an unforgettable fourth quarter September 19, 2021
- Ben Bartlett Berkeley City Council Member on “Democracy and Defending our Civil Rights” September 19, 2021
- Berkeley’s Homeless Crisis with Ben Bartlett Berkeley City Council Member September 19, 2021