“Marvels’ Avengers: Infinity War” made movie box office history was made when it shattered all opening records, surpassed the $2 billion mark at the global box office in just 48 days and remains the fourth highest-grossing film of all time. Now, “Marvels’ Avengers: Infinity War”, ten-years in the making and filmed at Pinewood Studios Atlanta Fayetteville Georgia, and the star of 2017 San Diego Comic Con, comes home Digital on July 31 and Blu-ray on Aug.14 with over two hours of bonus. “Marvels’ Avengers: Infinity War” is a must-own addition to every in-home film collection and is packaged several ways so that fans get the most out of their viewing experience.
Consumers who experience the ultimate showdown on Digital will join a 30-minute roundtable with Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) directors Anthony and Joe Russo, Jon Favreau, Joss Whedon, James Gunn, Ryan Coogler, Peyton Reed and Taika Waititi who reflect on how their movies contribute to the MCU’s larger storytelling adventure.
Now you can go behind the scenes of the No. 4 film of all time to gain exclusive access to more than two hours of never-before-revealed details of its unprecedented, ten-year cinematic journey which includes an epic filmmaker roundtable, an inside look at the surprising Super Hero pair-ups, deleted scenes and more!
The Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War 4K Cinematic Universe Edition’s never-before-seen bonus material grants behind-the-scenes access to MCU members and features the memorable moments when characters first meet, the rationale behind some unexpected on-screen pair-ups, and a funny Super Hero gag reel. Featurettes explore the frighteningly powerful Thanos and two action-packed attempts to prevent his collection of all six Infinity Stones: the struggle on Titan and the massive battle in Wakanda. Deleted scenes and filmmaker commentary reveal even more on-set secrets from Marvel Studios’ monumental undertaking.
The Multi-Screen Edition includes a Blu-ray and a Digital Copy of the film, giving viewers the flexibility to watch the film on different devices. Those with 4K Ultra HD capability may opt for a 4K Cinematic Universe Edition, which includes a 4K Ultra HD disc, a Blu-ray, and a Digital Copy.
And for those who wish to catch up on their MCU history, select retailers are also offering bundled packaging as well as individual Digital and Physical releases of “Marvel’s The Avengers” and “Avengers: Age of Ultron.”
Marvel Studios’ “Avengers: Infinity War” On Blu-ray & Digital: BONUS MATERIAL (may vary by retailer):
• Strange Alchemy (5:08)– Share the thrill of characters from across the MCU meeting for the first time— and discover why some were teamed up together.
• The Mad Titan (6:34) – Explore the MCU’s biggest, baddest villain, his trail of influence through the stories, and the existential threat he represents.
• Beyond the Battle: Titan (9:36) – Dive into the climactic struggle on Thanos’ ruined world, including the epic stunts and VFX, to uncover the source of its power.
• Beyond the Battle: Wakanda (10:58) – Go behind the scenes to find out how the filmmakers pulled off the most massive and challenging battle Marvel had ever attempted.
• Deleted and Extended Scenes (10:07)
• Happy Knows Best (1:23) – Tony and Pepper spar over the details of their upcoming wedding—until a hassled Happy Hogan pulls up with an urgent request.
• Hunt for the Mind Stone (1:24) – On a darkened street, Wanda Maximoff and the wounded Vision attempt to hide from Thanos’ brutal allies.
• The Guardians Get Their Groove Back (3:20) – As Peter Quill and Drax quarrel over their failed mission to Knowhere, Mantis interrupts with news.
• A Father’s Choice (4:00) – Thanos confronts Gamora with a vision from her past—and with lying to him about the Soul Stone.
• Gag Reel (2:05)– Watch your favorite Super Heroes make super gaffes in this lighthearted collection of on-set antics.
• Audio Commentary (approx. 149 min.) by Anthony and Joe Russo, Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely
Digital Exclusive On The New Marvel Studios’ “Avengers: Infinity War” Release
Marvel Studios’ “Avengers: Infinity War” has a “Directors’ Roundtable” (approx. 32 min.) – Eight amazing directors reflect on how their movies contribute to the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s larger storytelling adventure.
In “Avengers: Infinity War,” members from every MCU franchise must sacrifice like never before in an attempt to defeat the powerful Thanos before his blitz of devastation and ruin puts an end to the universe. The film stars Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man, Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner/The Hulk, Chris Evans as Steve Rogers/Captain America, Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow, Don Cheadle as Colonel James Rhodes/War Machine, Benedict Cumberbatch as Doctor Strange, Tom Holland as Peter Parker/Spider-Man, Chadwick Boseman as T’Challa/Black Panther, Zoe Saldana as Gamora, Karen Gillan as Nebula, Tom Hiddleston as Loki, Paul Bettany as Vision, Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch, Anthony Mackie as Sam Wilson/Falcon, Sebastian Stan as Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier, Idris Elba as Heimdall, Danai Gurira as Okoye, Peter Dinklage as Eitri, Benedict Wong as Wong, Pom Klementieff as Mantis, Dave Bautista as Drax, featuring Vin Diesel as Groot, Bradley Cooper as Rocket, with Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts, with Benicio Del Toro as The Collector, with Josh Brolin as Thanos, and Chris Pratt as Peter Quill/Star-Lord.
Marvel Studios’ “Avengers: Infinity War” is directed by Emmy® Award–winning directors Anthony and Joe Russo from an original screenplay by Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely. Kevin Feige produced the film, with Louis D’Esposito, Victoria Alonso, Michael Grillo, Trinh Tran, Jon Favreau, James Gunn and Stan Lee serving as executive producers.
Anthony and Joe Russo, the Directors, have an amazing creative team that includes director of photography Trent Opaloch (“Captain America: Civil War,” “Elysium”), production designer Charles Wood (“Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2,” “The Matrix”), editors Jeffrey Ford, ACE (“Captain America: Civil War,” “Avengers: Age of Ultron”), and Matthew Schmidt (“Avengers: Age of Ultron,” “Iron Man 3”), three-time Oscar®-nominated costume designer Judianna Makovsky (“Captain America: Civil War,” “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone”), visual effects supervisor Dan DeLeeuw (“Captain America: The Winter Soldier,” “Captain America: Civil War”), six-time Oscar®–nominated special effects supervisor Dan Sudick (“Captain America: Civil War,” “Black Panther”), and stunt coordinator Sam Hargrave (“Captain America: Civil War,” “Atomic Blonde”).
Based on the Stan Lee and Jack Kirby Marvel comic franchise first published in 1963, “Avengers: Infinity War” continues the lineage of epic big-screen adventures chronicled in “Iron Man,” “The Incredible Hulk,” “Iron Man 2,” “Thor,” “Captain America: The First Avenger,” “Marvel’s The Avengers,” “Iron Man 3,” “Thor: The Dark World,” “Captain America: The Winter Soldier,” “Guardians of the Galaxy,” “Avengers: Age of Ultron,” “Ant-Man,” “Captain America: Civil War,” “Doctor Strange,” “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2,” “Spider-Man: Homecoming,” “Thor: Ragnarok,” and “Black Panther.”
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Smoke Effect Template | CSK Mass Status Black Screen Template | Luna Tech Tamil | New Templates October 16, 2021
- Red Sox vs Astros Game 1 Highlights | MLB 2021 October 16, 2021
- 41 Points in 30 Minutes?! Stephen Curry Got Buckets on Warriors Ground | Oct. 15, 2021 October 16, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders: Will Greg Olson Play Calling Produce 1st Quarter Results? By Joseph Armendariz October 16, 2021
- Stephen Curry with an AMAZING Dribbling Move! | Oct. 15, 2021 vs. Trail Blazers October 15, 2021
- The Coverups @ The Uptown in Oakland, CA 9/30/18 “Ziggy Stardust” October 15, 2021
- The Coverups @ The Uptown in Oakland, CA 9/30/18 “Pretty In Pink” October 15, 2021
- The Coverups @ The Uptown in Oakland, CA 9/30/18 “American Girl” October 15, 2021
- 49ers Friday: Bye Week Special October 15, 2021
- Steph & Curtis’s Pregame Routine is BACK! | #shorts October 15, 2021
- Peralta College Board Unanimously Extends Chancellor Jannett Jackson’s Contract October 15, 2021
- Witness Claims Oakland Police Searching for Wrong Car in Road Rage Homicide October 15, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Will Greg Olson Be A Better Play Caller Then Jon Gruden? By Eric Pangilinan October 15, 2021
- Fentanyl Alert!!! Looks Like Chewing Gum by Derrick Soo October 15, 2021
- Video of suspect vehicle in Oakland road rage shooting that left teen dead October 15, 2021
- 245 Perkins St 34 Oakland, CA 94610 October 15, 2021
- Rotary Club of Oakland Civic Thursday Meeting, October 7th 2021. October 15, 2021
- Why I’m leaving Oakland, California. Pt.1 October 15, 2021
- Downs Oakland Sunday Service 10.17.21 October 15, 2021
- 5800 Nottingham Dr Oakland CA | Oakland Homes for Sale October 15, 2021
- Raiders Rumors Mailbag: Hire Jack Del Rio As Next Raiders Head Coach? Start Jimmy Morrissey? October 15, 2021
- San Francisco 49ers Rumors: Xavien Howard Trade? Nick Bosa, Deebo Samuel Contract Extension| Mailbag October 15, 2021
- Latest San Francisco 49ers News With Matt Maiocco October 15, 2021
- Dodgers vs. Giants NLDS Game 5 Highlights (10/14/21) | MLB Highlights October 15, 2021
- NFL News: Leaked Emails Link NFL Attorney Jeff Pash To Bruce Allen Cover Up By Joseph Armendariz October 15, 2021
- Who will be the next Raiders coach in Week 6? | NFL NEWS TODAY October 15, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders vs Denver Broncos Game Preview October 15, 2021
- San Francisco 49ers Morning Show: The Positives With The Team October 15, 2021
- Stephen Schear Runs For Mayor Of Oakland, But Who The Hell Is He? October 15, 2021
- MLB Playoffs, NFL, CFB, NHL, WNBA Finals, Golf, NASCAR, NBA PF Ranks, News & Notes, Best Bet/Fab 5 October 15, 2021