ONN – Marc Canter Joins Zennie62Media, Inc. Advisory Board, Innovative Media Tech Company
Marc Canter, the creator of the first social network called “The People Aggregator”, founder of MacroMind which became the multimedia-software company Macromedia, and more recently Instagate.ai and Cola, has agreed to join the Zennie62Media, Inc. Advisory Board. Here is my, Zennie Abraham, Zennie62Media CEO, official statement:
I’ve known Marc Canter for over 15 years, and over that time, he has been the definition of a true friend. When we met, both of us thought the other was rich enough to be angel investor in the other’s startup. While that thought ended over dinner in Walnut Creek, what became clear to me is that Marc is wealthy in relationships. If it’s true that relationships are the best currency, Marc is as rich as anyone in the Valley. Moreover, sharing them is his form of angel investment. For those of you who think “What’s that got to do with programming or any kind of technical knowledge?”, my retort is simple: that’s the wrong question. The right question should be “Does the person you partner with in your corporate affairs walk their talk?” In other words, can you trust them? If Marc says he’s going to do something, he does it. If he can’t, he will not leave you waiting, you will know up front. Moreover, Marc has been a cheerleader of my startup efforts and involvement in tech, and candid that Silicon Valley needs to recognize and partner with blacks in tech, including me. That message has been constant and clear over the years. So, with that, I’m proud to introduce Marc.
“I’ve known Zennie and have been helping him, since the mid-00’s. Zennie is exactly what they’re talking about – when they say “Independent Blogger.”
“Zennie has adapted to the times, found his domain of expertise and provided value and benefits to those domain communities (Sports Business Simulations, Oakland Focus, Zennie62.com, Oakland News Now) Zennie continues to report on what’s important and happening, in almost real-time!”
Zennie62Media,Inc., is pleased to welcome Marc Canter.
About Zennie62Media, Inc.:
ZENNIE62MEDIA merges tech and media for better, faster, more efficient delivery of “as it happens” news and news commentary via smartphones. The “Third Wave” of Media. ZENNIE62MEDIA is a Delaware digital media company created to to present our content creation and marketing, search engine optimization, reputation management, and social media consulting services, as well as to make apps for media. ZENNIE62MEDIA contains Oakland News Now and Zennie62.com – as well as owns and runs a 98 blog and thousands of social media platforms network. ZENNIE62MEDIA is a tech media organization.
Note from Zennie62Media and Oakland News Now: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Kevin Durant Saves The Brooklyn Nets Season In Game Five Against The Bucks, By: Vinny Lospinuso
- Homeless Encampment Believed To Be Cause Of Fire In Irwindale CA By Joseph Armendariz
- Derek Carr Is A Good Example Of What Being A Raider Means – By Eric Pangilinan
- Las Vegas Raiders: Josh Jacob’s Derek Carr Mini Camp Press Conference My Take Joseph Armendariz
- Charles Barkley Says He Not Having Fun Anymore Because Of Cancel Culture -By Eric Pangilinan
- Charles Barkley Says He Not Having Fun Anymore
- What Will Be The Raiders Keys To Having A Winning Season: By Eric pangilinan
- Howard Terminal Ballpark Oakland A’s Presentation To Alameda County With City of Oakland
- Charles Barkley Slams Cancel cultre !!by Eric pangilinan
- Will Derek Carr Get A Contract Extention From The Raiders?by Eric pangilinan
- Philippines Fight Vs China Over West Philippines Sea by Eric pangilinan
- Dave Kaval Oakland A’s President Howard Terminal Presentation Slides For Alameda County Meeting
- Gavin Newsom Celebrates California Reopening Day – Visit The Alley, Oakland On Grand Ave
- An Uptown Oakland Axe-Wielding Black Man With Mental Issues Life Was Saved By Not Calling OPD
- Katherine Tai United States Trade Representative Ambassador On-the-Record Press Call
- The Oakland Athletics Howard Terminal Ballpark Spreadsheet Vlog Part 1
- Oakland East Bay Black Professionals Association Juneteenth Jubilee Saturday June 19th
- Las Vegas Raiders Henry Ruggs 11 says He Is Ready To Make A Statement by Eric Pangilinan
- Lebron James Says Get Him Some Damian Lillard To LA Lakers Tampering By Eric Pangilinan
- Ray Bobbitt And Robert Bobb Of AASEG Talks WNBA At Oakland Arena Progress