“Lloyds Banking Group Adds New App Features” press release to Zennie62Media.
Lloyds Banking Group adds new app features to help customers connect with their cash
Recently, Lloyds Banking Group was recognized by Business Insider in its “UK Mobile Banking Competitive Edge Report” as having the “most desirable mobile banking feature set”: Lloyds has the most desirable mobile banking feature set in the UK. The bank offers in-demand security, and transfer features, along with competitive capabilities related to account access, conversational banking, and account management. Barclays took second place and Nationwide rounded out the top three.
Lloyds Banking Group has unveiled new features within its mobile banking apps to help customers manage their finances.
Lloyds Bank, Halifax and Bank of Scotland customers can now share confirmation of payments made to friends or family through WhatsApp, SMS or email using automatic payment receipts. Whether it’s paying a friend for a pizza or contributing to a taxi fare, the new service allows customers to instantly alert their contacts when a payment has been made.
New search tool features enable customers to review all of their transactions within the mobile banking app to help track down payments, refunds and credits.*Transactions can be searched by either description or amount, making it quick and simple to track and review spending.
Stephen Noakes, Retail Transformation Director, Lloyds Banking Group, said: “We are constantly developing new ways to make mobile banking simple and convenient for our customers. The latest features make it easier to search statements, as well as offering new ways to automatically keep track of payments with friends and family.”
LET ZENNIE62MEDIA TELL YOUR STORY
Let ZENNIE62MEDIA Tell The Story About You The Media Refuses To Produce. Visit our site and hire Zennie62Media.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Biden Press Secretary Jen Psaki Statement On Restart of Colonial Pipeline And Continued Federal Government Efforts To Mitigate Impacts
- The Oakland A’s Never “Rooted In Oakland” – Las Vegas Mayor Says Relocation Talk 2 Years Old
- Oakland Athletics In RelocationTalks for 2 Years According To LV Review Journal – by Richard Haick
- City Of Oakland Eviction Moratorium Not Impacted By Federal Ruling
- RaceTrac Fayetteville Ga Gas Pumps Out Of Gas Except Diesel Due To Cyberattack
- 2021 NFL Schedule Revealed On NFL Network’s Schedule Release 21 Show
- NFL Gives Nine Social Justice Programs $2.5 Million
- SF Bay Area Bicycle Is Back With Bike Oakland: Bancroft And International
- Rockets Kill 2 Israelis, Airstrikes Kill 28 In Gaza | MSNBC
- Crocker Highlands Mid-Century, Oakland, CA, 94610
- Violent Israeli-Palestinian Unrest Kills At Least 33 | The 11th Hour
- MLB tells Oakland A’s to start exploring other cities
- Team Coverage: Major League Baseball Greenlights Oakland A’s To Consider Relocating
- Talk’s Las Vegas Athletics For Oakland A’s Relocation But Portland Has 50K Signatures For MLB Ballpark
- Rep Liz Chaney Speech On House Floor On Eve Of Vote To Oust Her From House GOP Leadership
- Las Vegas Raiders New Number Changers For 2021 Season. By Joseph Armendariz
- May 11, 2021
- Livestream: Blame To Go Around In Oakland A’s Relocation Threat? Start With Oakland Athletics
- MLB Ask Oakland Athletics To Threaten Relocation – Oakland City Council’s Progressive Wing Steps In
- Live: Dr. Fauci Testifies At Senate Hearing On Covid-19 Response | NBC News