Las Vegas – Living in Digital Times (LIDT), a series of conferences and events presented in partnership with CES Las Vegas 2020, revealed the ultimate in lifestyle tech trends in a press conference on Sunday, January 5, 2020. Kicking-off media day one at the Mandalay Bay, LIDT shared announcements and the debut of new products across a variety of verticals including High-Tech Retail, Fitness Tech, Digital Health, Beauty Tech, Baby Tech, Kids & Family Tech, Digital Money and Wearables.
Living in Digital Times Founder and President, Robin Raskin, welcomed those in attendance with an overview of some of the major stride’s technology has made in lifestyle tech over the past year. “Trends in artificial intelligence, AR and VR, robotics, IoT devices, voice enabled devices, and more will be examined in the context of what they bring to areas like health, banking and finance, kids and families and accessories,” stated Raskin. “By seeing products in the context of a vertical slice of the world, LIDT’s goal is to help companies identify trends and needs in their given marketplace.”
Key moments and announcements from the press conference include:
Digital Health Summit will explore the impact of digital health on patient and consumer alike with topics like privacy, security and ethics, AI, data, machine learning, and how wearables and voice tech taken to new heights. NEOFECT showcased smart balance™, product created to support stroke rehabilitation; MedWand demo-ed their product that is 10 diagnostic devices in the palm of your hand, and Sleepscore™ revealed iff, the world’s first scientifically proven scent for sleep improvement device.
During the Baby Tech highlights, 4moms debuted mamaRoo sleep™ bassinet and Owlet revealed Dream Lab, a device teaching babies how to sleep through the night.
Family Tech Summit announced their footprint has grown for 2020 and shared top trends for the week including: tech fluidity with shopping, communication on social media, stem / steam/ science of learning, toys, creativity, imagination, gaming, AR, VR/XR, and more for learning and entertainment. Buddy Phones has created the world’s first volume-sage headphones for young gamers, and Hamelin teased it’s launch of a brand-new product that will continue to revolutionize the way people learn and study.
Wearable and Fitness Tech featured many product launch announcements including Manta5, BrainUp, LifeLeaf, Orcam Hear, Circular, Tech Air, and Ivea’s Twin C. MyX Fitness, the latest player to join the digital fitness trend, showcased its in-home cycle-based system.
High Tech Retailing shared the shift in frictionless shopping, more robots in shopping, mobile data strategies, and how AI and VR will help create new consumer experiences in the coming year. Neutrogena announced the launch of the new NEUTROGENA Skin360™ app, which will be available for download at CES.
Fintech, digital first banking, and crypto / blockchain were key themes in the Digital Money announcements. EY shared research and predictions for 2025, including many consumers think they are financially heath – but they actually are not. HBSC banking teased exclusive news between one of the largest banks in the word and one of the world’s major technology companies. The announcement will be made on their panel at Digital Money Forum.
For four consecutive days, January 7- 10, 2020, LIDT will showcase 350 new products and 400 conference speakers that are pushing the envelope of innovation at CES 2020. For more information or to register, visit livingindigitaltimes.com.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- A Shooting Has Taken Place At A Stop & Shop In West Hempstead, NY, By: Vinny Lospinuso
- Look At Oakland Lake Merritt Instagram Videos Shows Fun Gathering – Are Complaints Just Racism?
- Oakland Lake Merritt Vendors Move From Lakeshore To Grand Avenue, But Racist Take Remains
- Memories of Roy Steele, Oakland A’s Announcer
- Oakland Police Chief Antioch Press Conference
- Oakland Mayor’s Town Hall Budget Summit – Guaranteed Income
- Renaming to White Supremacy Resolution
- The Sounds Of Oakland: Sideshow Season 2021 OPD Responds
- Amtrak Capital Corridor #527 train Southbound at The Oakland Coliseum Amtrak Station 4KHD
- More Oakland Unified Elementary Students Return to School
- The Sounds Of Oakland: The OPD Engagement Of The 2021 Protest Season
- 11370 Golf Links Road, Oakland, CA | Michael and Nicole Wilhelm, Compass
- Oakland Vigil & Protest for Daunte Wright & Adam Toledo 4/16/2021
- Berkeley Councilmember Ben Bartlett Says FAA Threatens City’s Skies
- President Biden, First Lady, Vice President Harris Statements On Walter Mondale’s Passing
- Oakland A’s Road Warrior Ways Produce 8-Game Win Streak, 9-7 Record
- City of Oakland, Partners, Welcome New Brooklyn Basin Affordable Housing Units Residents
- VP Kamala Harris On Diplomacy With Mexico Northern Triangle Countries During Press Gaggle
- Marvel Studios’ Shang-Chi and The Legend of the Ten Rings | Official Teaser
- Oakland Schools News: OEA & OUSD Reach Tentative Agreement On 21-22 School Year Calendar