Las Vegas – Living in Digital Times (LIDT), a series of conferences and events presented in partnership with CES Las Vegas 2020, revealed the ultimate in lifestyle tech trends in a press conference on Sunday, January 5, 2020. Kicking-off media day one at the Mandalay Bay, LIDT shared announcements and the debut of new products across a variety of verticals including High-Tech Retail, Fitness Tech, Digital Health, Beauty Tech, Baby Tech, Kids & Family Tech, Digital Money and Wearables.
Living in Digital Times Founder and President, Robin Raskin, welcomed those in attendance with an overview of some of the major stride’s technology has made in lifestyle tech over the past year. “Trends in artificial intelligence, AR and VR, robotics, IoT devices, voice enabled devices, and more will be examined in the context of what they bring to areas like health, banking and finance, kids and families and accessories,” stated Raskin. “By seeing products in the context of a vertical slice of the world, LIDT’s goal is to help companies identify trends and needs in their given marketplace.”
Key moments and announcements from the press conference include:
Digital Health Summit will explore the impact of digital health on patient and consumer alike with topics like privacy, security and ethics, AI, data, machine learning, and how wearables and voice tech taken to new heights. NEOFECT showcased smart balance™, product created to support stroke rehabilitation; MedWand demo-ed their product that is 10 diagnostic devices in the palm of your hand, and Sleepscore™ revealed iff, the world’s first scientifically proven scent for sleep improvement device.
During the Baby Tech highlights, 4moms debuted mamaRoo sleep™ bassinet and Owlet revealed Dream Lab, a device teaching babies how to sleep through the night.
Family Tech Summit announced their footprint has grown for 2020 and shared top trends for the week including: tech fluidity with shopping, communication on social media, stem / steam/ science of learning, toys, creativity, imagination, gaming, AR, VR/XR, and more for learning and entertainment. Buddy Phones has created the world’s first volume-sage headphones for young gamers, and Hamelin teased it’s launch of a brand-new product that will continue to revolutionize the way people learn and study.
Wearable and Fitness Tech featured many product launch announcements including Manta5, BrainUp, LifeLeaf, Orcam Hear, Circular, Tech Air, and Ivea’s Twin C. MyX Fitness, the latest player to join the digital fitness trend, showcased its in-home cycle-based system.
High Tech Retailing shared the shift in frictionless shopping, more robots in shopping, mobile data strategies, and how AI and VR will help create new consumer experiences in the coming year. Neutrogena announced the launch of the new NEUTROGENA Skin360™ app, which will be available for download at CES.
Fintech, digital first banking, and crypto / blockchain were key themes in the Digital Money announcements. EY shared research and predictions for 2025, including many consumers think they are financially heath – but they actually are not. HBSC banking teased exclusive news between one of the largest banks in the word and one of the world’s major technology companies. The announcement will be made on their panel at Digital Money Forum.
For four consecutive days, January 7- 10, 2020, LIDT will showcase 350 new products and 400 conference speakers that are pushing the envelope of innovation at CES 2020. For more information or to register, visit livingindigitaltimes.com.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Oakland Planning Commission Hearing On 410 20th St Thomas Berkley Way Tall Building May 5th 2021
- Bike Oakland: Foothill commute route loop a year later
- Zennie62 YouTube Gets Live Shout Out From Steven Campbell On Not Leaving Las Vegas Channel
- Las Vegas Live on a Friday – The Positive Vibes Livestream By Steven Campbell
- Looks Like Oakland Lake Merritt Racists From Nextdoor Have Migrated To Facebook
- Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf Proposes $3.85 Billion “Just Recovery Budget”
- VP Kamala Harris Meets With Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador – Remarks
- VAX LIVE Concert To Reunite America And Encourage Vaccine Equity Stars Harry And Meghan
- West Oakland Home For Rent At 846 Isabella St Oakland
- Oakland Police Chief Armstrong Speaks At Oakland Rotary Club Thursday Meeting May 6, 2021
- Tian Jin Dumplings, Shandong, And Gum Kuo Restaurants: 3 Food Spots In Oakland Chinatown
- Jake Paul, Logan Paul’s Actions To Floyd Mayweather Were Racist – Paul’s Record Isn’t Clean
- Walking Through Downtown San Francisco One Year Later Into The Pandemic 2021
- Keisha Lance Bottoms Not Seeking Re-Election As Atlanta Mayor
- FLOYD MAYWEATHER BRAWL ERUPTS WITH JAKE PAUL; ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE AS TEAMS COME TO BLOWS
- Adam Schefter Told Dan Patrick His Aaron Rogers Story Draft Day Story Was Made Up, Not From The QB
- 415 20th Street Thomas Berkley Building Should Be Live / Work To Add Housing In Oakland
- Carroll Fife, District 3 Oakland Councilmember, Talks Housing And Homeless Problems With Experts
- Mandela Station At West Oakland BART Shows New City In City
- Self-Service Buffets Return To Las Vegas Strip