Oakland News Now – Liverpool vs Crystal Palace 3-0 Post Match Analysis 🔥 Mane Scores 100th Goal In Liverpool Win – video made by the YouTube channel with the logo in the video’s upper left hand corner. OaklandNewsNow.com is the original blog post for this type of video-blog content.
Liverpool vs Crystal Palace 3-0 Post Analysis: Liverpool 3 Crystal Palace 0 Liverpool vs Crystal Palace Klopp’s Reactions Mane Brakes Premier League Records 9.18.2021:
🔔 SUBSCRIBE :
📱 FOLLOW US ON:
📸 Instagram: https://ift.tt/3zm2AVN…
♪ TikTok: https://ift.tt/3zooeZk…
👍 Facebook: https://ift.tt/3u4HdYd…
Liverpool remain unbeaten in the Premier League this season after Sadio Mane scored his 100th goal for the club in a victory against Crystal Palace.
Jurgen Klopp’s side created numerous chances against a resilient Palace before Mane pounced on a rebound at the back post in the first half.
Mohamed Salah doubled their lead with just over 10 minutes remaining when he smashed home a flick-on from a corner, before Naby Keita’s late curling strike made it 3-0.
Liverpool were wasteful in the first half as Diogo Jota fired over the bar from a few yards out in a glorious position, while Thiago and Jordan Henderson were also denied by keeper Vicente Guaita.
Palace had started brightly – hitting the post twice in as many minutes as Liverpool failed to clear their lines in the box – but the hosts’ persistence eventually paid off.
In the end it was a comfortable victory that capped a good week for Liverpool at Anfield, following their dramatic 3-2 win over AC Milan in the Champions League on Wednesday.
And it means they go top of the table with four wins from their opening five games, while visitors Palace remain outside the top 10.
Mane was one of six changes to Klopp’s side from their win over AC Milan, and his return must have been an unpleasant sight for Palace fans.
Having scored twice against Palace on the final day of last season, Mane’s opener on Saturday made him the first player to net in nine consecutive league matches against a single opponent.
It took his total to 13 against Palace in the Premier League – the most anyone has scored against them – and was the perfect way to notch up his 100th goal in all competitions for Liverpool.
Palace had attacking threat of their own from Wilfried Zaha – making his 250th Premier League appearance – but he was dealt with by the physicality of Fabinho and debutant Ibrahima Konate.
And while Palace continue to adapt and learn under new boss Patrick Vieira, they were given a humbling reminder of the ruthlessness of Liverpool’s attacking quality.
Sadio Mane scored his 100th Liverpool goal in a 3-0 win over Crystal Palace which sent Jurgen Klopp’s side three points clear at the Premier League summit.
Mane pounced on the rebound from Mohamed Salah’s header from a corner to reach his century for the club (43), while also becoming the first player in Premier League history to net in nine consecutive games against a single opposition.
Both sides had come close to opening the scoring before that in a topsy-turvy opening at Anfield. Alisson turned Wilfried Zaha’s goalbound effort onto the post with less than two minutes gone, while Diogo Jota blazed over horrendously from four yards shortly before Mane’s goal.
Salah struck from another corner after losing Jairo Riedewald 12 minutes from time, and a stunning Naby Keita volley, from yet another, sealed victory late on (89).
Late mistakes cost plucky Palace at Liverpool
Liverpool have found Crystal Palace tricky customers in the past – before their most recent four straight home wins at Anfield – and must have wondered if a return to form was on the cards as Alisson turned Zaha’s lob onto the post inside the opening two minutes.
Palace’s tempo was soon matched by a Liverpool side who had scored 12 goals in their previous five matches this season, with Jota shooting over from a tight angle.
He would wish that was his worst miss of the half, because, as the hosts took control towards the end of the opening period, the forward blazed well over from four yards out when left with the goal at his mercy after Vicente Guaita palmed Thiago’s header straight at him.
There was probably no-one happier than Jota when Mane made amends two minutes before half-time to score his 100th Liverpool goal, making no mistake from a similar distance to bury the rebound from Salah’s header.
The hosts finally got a hold on Palace for a period after half-time, until the introduction of Edouard produced a spark in the visitors’ performance for the second weekend in a row.
Note from Zennie62Media and OaklandNewsNow.com : this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a YouTube channel. When the video is “liked” by Zennie62 YouTube, then it is automatically uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective here, on top of our is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours – is the use of the existing YouTube social graph on any subject in the World. Now, news is reported with a smartphone and also by promoting current content on YouTube: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary, or having a camera crew to shoot what is already on YouTube. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Oklahoma City Thunder vs Philadelphia 76ers 10/24/21 Free NBA Pick and Prediction NBA Betting Tips October 23, 2021
- New York Knicks vs Orlando Magic 10/24/21 Free NBA Pick and Prediction NBA Betting Tips October 23, 2021
- C.J. Stroud throws 4 TDs in Ohio State’s DOMINANT WIN over Indiana October 23, 2021
- Milwaukee Bucks vs San Antonio Spurs – Full Game Highlights | October 23, 2021 | 2021-22 NBA Season October 23, 2021
- Tyler Herro a Walking 🪣 in RED-HOT Start October 23, 2021
- Bulls New Trio In Their Bag! (Zo, Caruso, & DeMar) 🔥 October 23, 2021
- Cal Football: Marqez Bimage Press Conference (10.23.21) October 23, 2021
- Cal Football: Keleki Latu Press Conference (10.23.21) October 23, 2021
- Colts @ 49ers- Sunday 10/24/21- NFL Betting Picks and Predictions | Picks & Parlays October 23, 2021
- Jusuf Nurkic Comes Down Hard after Being Pulled Down By Devin Booker 😲 October 23, 2021
- Cal Football: Dario Longhetto Press Conference (10.23.21) October 23, 2021
- Cal Football: Elijah Hicks Press Conference (10.23.21) October 23, 2021
- Elijah Hicks on California football after defeating Colorado: ‘We just real hungry’ October 23, 2021
- Eagles vs Raiders 10-24-21 Free NFL Betting Picks Predictions October 23, 2021
- PELICANS at TIMBERWOLVES | FULL GAME HIGHLIGHTS | October 23, 2021 October 23, 2021
- Cal Football: Chase Garbers Press Conference (10.23.21) October 23, 2021
- Golden Bears grab first conference win in 26-3 victory over Buffs October 23, 2021
- Golden Bears snap three-game losing streak, defeat Buffs 26-3 in Berkeley October 23, 2021
- Anthony Edwards 19 PTS 9 REB Full Highlights vs Pelicans 🔥 October 23, 2021
- D’Angelo Russell Hits the DAGGER THREE To Seal the Win vs Pelicans 🔥 October 23, 2021
- New Orleans Pelicans vs Minneosta Timberwolves – Full Game Highlights | October 23, 2021 NBA Season October 23, 2021
- San Francisco makes final preparations for storm October 23, 2021
- PISTONS at BULLS | FULL GAME HIGHLIGHTS | October 23, 2021 October 23, 2021
- Detroit Pistons vs Chicago Bulls – Full Game Highlights | October 23, 2021 | 2021-22 NBA Season October 23, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Marcus Mariota On The Trading Block? By Eric Pangilinan October 23, 2021
- Northwestern vs #6 Michigan Football Game Highlights 10 23 2021 October 23, 2021
- HEAT at PACERS | FULL GAME HIGHLIGHTS | October 23, 2021 October 23, 2021
- Eddie Rosario’s DREAM postseason continues! Rosario blasts a 3-run homer to put the Braves ahead! October 23, 2021
- Tyler Herro Continues Going Off 🔥 30 Points, 10 Reb vs Pacers October 23, 2021
- Brooklyn Nets vs Charlotte Hornets 10/24/21 Free NBA Pick and Prediction NBA Betting Tips October 23, 2021
- MAVERICKS at RAPTORS | FULL GAME HIGHLIGHTS | October 23, 2021 October 23, 2021
- Dallas Mavericks vs Toronto Raptors – Full Game Highlights | October 22, 2021 | 2021-22 NBA Season October 23, 2021
- Los Angeles Lakers vs Memphis Grizzlies 10/24/21 Free NBA Pick and Prediction NBA Betting Tips October 23, 2021
- Free NFL Parlay For Today 10/24/21 NFL Pick & Prediction NFL Betting October 23, 2021
- Miami Heat vs Indiana Pacers – Full Game Highlights | October 22, 2021 | 2021-22 NBA Season October 23, 2021
- DeMar DeRozan Throws Down POSTER DUNK on Hamidou Diallo October 23, 2021
- Houston Rockets vs Boston Celtics 10/24/21 Free NBA Pick and Prediction NBA Betting Tips October 23, 2021
- Mike Leach talks Halloween candy after Mississippi State’s win 🎃 #shorts October 23, 2021
- Tyler Herro TIES THE GAME and Sends it To Overtime 😤 October 23, 2021
- Bay Area Forecast: Rain & Wind On the Way October 23, 2021