Luca Cotta, former Slack and Telegram app developer joins the first decentralised P2P crypto hedge trading platform. The top-ranked ICObench expert brings eight years of ICOdriving expertise and anti-scam knowledge to BQT.
BQT (an acronym for Better, Quick & Transparent) is proud to announce that Luca Cotta is now a member of its advisory board. As an expert on ICOs, blockchain and app-based technologies, Cotta has influenced numerous startups, which have achieved their financial targets. His superbot experience will prove invaluable to BQT, and he has successfully developed anti-scam systems for both Slack and Telegram.
As the first decentralised P2P crypto hedge trading platform, the BQT exchange allows direct negotiations between crypto traders for short-term hedging. It aims to challenge existing crypto trading models by empowering traders to leverage their crypto asset holdings through escrow.
Luca Cotta is a strategic adviser for ETHend, a Swiss-based technology company, founded in 2017 by Stani Kulechov. ETHend focus on empowering people through the development of decentralised and hybrid blockchain applications. He is also a highly respected app developer and provides analytical, legal, and technical insights to global investors.
“I’m an ICOdriver and have been launching ICOs since the early 2010s, so I’ve been working with startups across the cryptocurrency market,” Cotta said. “BQT’s decentralised P2P crypto hedge trading platform inspires and matches my ambitions. I’ve helped many ICOs succeed in the past, my last one “ETHend” sold out in just 77 hours. So I want to bring my expertise and experience to this exciting new platform.”
“We are proud to welcome Luca Cotta to our advisory board. His strategic understanding of ICOs will bring great benefits to our team. Luca’s accurate insight and invaluable experience will help BQT and assist us in achieving our strategic goals.” — said BQT’s CEO, Edward W. Mandel.
The BQT exchange provides a secure, interactive and flexible P2P trading environment to traders wanting to negotiate their crypto asset trades with one another. While many blockchain experts are trying to find new ways marry Crypto with Fiat, BQT wants to reduce dependency on traditional currencies altogether.
The innovative platform was designed to be easy-to-use, especially for those new to trading, allowing each user to offer to buy or sell crypto assets directly with their peers.
BQT plans to utilise its native token (BQTX) as the central coin of the platform. All fees are payable only with BQTX, and this is to ensure its liquidity and utilisation. BQTX tokens can also be used as escrow collateral for some trades or as additional collateral in some cases.
A whitelist VIP beta version of BQT took place recently to critical acclaim from its users. Significantly, the platform raised USD 2 million in its first seed round, which will support its goal of building a crypto community from the shared experiences of its users.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Mom Gets Surprise Giant Gift Box From Rocket Mortgage Sent Via UPS September 23, 2021
- How U.C. Berkeley Beat Harvard And Yale To Become The Best College In America | Forbes September 23, 2021
- Judge Orders UC Berkeley To Freeze Enrollment After Neighborhood Group Sues September 23, 2021
- Save 1921 Walnut St. Berkeley – Tenants Protest Demolition, UC Berkeley, Mayor Jesse Arreguin Actions September 23, 2021
- 30 Weirdest Things Ever Caught On Security Cameras & CCTV ! September 23, 2021
- The Raiders Are LETHAL With Derek Carr and Jon Gruden in Sync | Tiki and Tierney September 23, 2021
- Melvin Van Peebles on Bill Cosby Allegations; Being a Pioneer September 23, 2021
- Unstoppable: Melvin Van Peebles, Gordon Parks, and Ossie Davis in Conversation (2005) September 23, 2021
- Groundbreaking Filmmaker Melvin Van Peebles Has Died September 23, 2021
- R.I.P Mario Van Peebles Dad, Speaks On How His Father Melvin Van Peebles Died September 23, 2021
- 2021 09 21 Meeting with DSP UC Berkeley Students with Disabilities Coalition PART 2 September 23, 2021
- Nobel Prize Medal Presented to UC Berkeley Chemistry Professor Jennifer Doudna at her Berkeley Home September 23, 2021
- Oakland school district votes on vaccine mandate September 23, 2021
- Lakefront Home For Sale – 195 Honey Ln Fayetteville GA 30214 September 23, 2021
- Home For Sale – Introducing, 260 Camelot Fayetteville, Georgia September 23, 2021
- Home For Sale 3800 California Street Oakland, CA | ColdwellBankerHomes.com September 23, 2021
- Oakland Officer, Suspect Wounded In Shootout; Suspect Surrenders After Tense Standoff September 23, 2021
- Weather Forecast Oakland, California ▶ Oakland weather Forecast 09/23/2021 September 23, 2021
- COVID Vaccinations: Oakland Unified School District Board Approves COVID Vaccination Mandate For Students September 23, 2021
- Oakland Unified School District Board Discusses Vaccine Mandate for Students, Staff September 23, 2021
- Woman Wanted For Pulling Gun On Chipotle Worker In Philadelphia September 23, 2021
- Go Fund Me For Raider Nation’s Black Hole Rob Rivera’s Funeral By Rachel Rivera September 23, 2021
- Gabby Petito case: Crews use new tools in the search for Brian Laundrie September 23, 2021
- Hey EBX & Hella Coastal – Brothers Brewing Co Was Oakland’s First Black Brewery, And Then There Was Pican Restaurant September 23, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders NFL Pro football Focus Ranked Maxx Crosby Number 1 Edge Rusher By Eric Pangilinan September 22, 2021
- Raiders Steve Wisniewski Nominated For 2022 Pro Football Hall of Fame Class, By: Vinny Lospinuso September 22, 2021
- Brian Laundrie search: What led police to the Carlton Reserve? September 22, 2021
- Laundrie neighbor says she saw Brian after his return September 22, 2021
- Former Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Michael Baden On Gabby Petito’s Autopsy Findings September 22, 2021
- Oakland Athletics Unveil 2022 Season Ticket Plans and Pricing by Richard Haick September 22, 2021
- Boxing Canelo Alvarez And Caleb Plant Heated Press Conference By Eric Pangilinan September 22, 2021
- I was hit COVID Delta in East Oakland Homeless Encampment by Derrick Soo September 22, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders QB Derek Carr With A New Haircut Ready To Play In Week Three By Eric Pangilinan September 22, 2021
- Kourtney Kardashian & Megan Fox Seductively Pose In Lingerie September 22, 2021
- Coach Gruden, Derek Carr, K.J. Wright and Daniel Carlson Presser – 9.22.21 | Las Vegas Raiders | NFL September 22, 2021
- Zennie62Media Credentialed For CES 2022 Las Vegas And For 12th Year In A Row September 22, 2021
- Daniel Craig Said James Bond Should Not Be A Woman – Here’s Why He’s Right September 22, 2021
- Thomas Espinosa – Oakland Public Ethics Commission Fines Him $309,600 – Here’s Why September 22, 2021
- Marin Supervisor Damon Connolly Stands Up for Immigrant Justice September 22, 2021
- YouTube Studio Was Down Today, Is Back Up Now – What Happened To Cause It? September 22, 2021