ONN – Las Vegas Stadium News: Oakland Raiders Get Desert Ford Dealers As Founding Partner Sponsor, Still Short Of Mark Of 12 Needed
Las Vegas – Desert Ford Dealers joins Allegiant Airlines, Caesars Entertainment, Twitch, Cox Communications, Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, San Manuel Casino, Credit One Bank, and America First Credit Union as Founding Partner Sponsors at Las Vegas Stadium.
Still, that only adds up to nine Founding Partner Sponsors, whereas at least 12 were expected, thus the Raiders new Las Vegas home is short three.
As a note, with the stadium said to open on July 31, 2020, these sponsors should have been gained by July of 2019. But the words among those closer to the deals in Las Vegas is that the Raiders are and have been asking for too much money. For example, the original ask for naming rights was $30 million over 20 years, or $600 million. That written, the reported $400 million from Allegiant Airlines, or $20 million annually over 20 years, is still one of the largest naming rights deals in history, and was the largest in the United States until the SoFi Stadium deal was announced for the L.A. Rams new stadium.
The full list of Las Vegas Stadium sponsors includes Levy Restaurants, Pittsburgh Paints, and the recently signed Bank of Nevada. According to Vital Vegas, the famed Las Vegas-based blog, the Raiders are expected to announce a deal with M Resorts this week.
Note from Oakland News Now Technical: this video-blog post shows the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Related Posts (YARPP)
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Adam Schefter Told Dan Patrick His Aaron Rogers Story Draft Day Story Was Made Up, Not From The QB
- 415 20th Street Thomas Berkeley Building Should Be Live / Work To Add Housing In Oakland
- Carroll Fife, District 3 Oakland Councilmember, Talks Housing And Homeless Problems With Experts
- Mandela Station At West Oakland BART Shows New City In City
- Self-Service Buffets Return To Las Vegas Strip
- Dogecoin Cools After Week Of Dramatic Growth Ahead Of Elon Musk On SNL
- Oakland Police Department On Unsolved Homicide Of Henry Texada
- Oakland Police Captain Jones With Ceasefire, Captain Holmgren Talk Violent Crime
- Mass Vaccination Site at Oakland Coliseum Closing
- Leigh Steinberg Talks NFL Post 2021 Draft – Will COVID-19 Be The Same Problem As 2020?
- Carroll Fife Oakland District 3 Councilmember On Housing, Homelessness, and Reform
- This Bullying Oakland Mayor Schaaf Has Gone Too Far – Terrorizing Libby As Evil As Police Brutality
- SpaceX’s Starship SN15 Makes First Landing Without Exploding
- John Jones Has A Major Surprise For Oakland California Friends, Politicians
- Oakland Planning Commission Approved Giant 415 20th Skyscraper Ignores Homeless – Thomas Berkeley?
- Oakland Planning Commission Meets Livestream On 415 20th, The Tallest Building In Oakland, If Built
- Oakland And San Francisco Hire California Movers USA For Your Next Relocation
- 415 20th Street Will Be Oakland’s Tallest Building, Draw 3,800 Employees – Planning Commission Says It Has No Impact
- Oakland Lacrosse Club, Oakland Athletic League, OUSD Partner For Girls Lacrosse League
- Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow: The Futurism Of Walt Disney