Las Vegas Sands Explores Casino Sale, Will Sheldon Adelson Purchase Las Vegas Raiders?
From YouTube Channel: October 27, 2020 at 01:41AM
ONN – Las Vegas Sands Explores Casino Sale, Will Sheldon Adelson Purchase Las Vegas Raiders?
On April 1, 2018, I made a YouTube vlog that said Sheldon Adelson would purchase the Oakland Raiders once the organization became the Las Vegas Raiders, relocated to Sin City, and operated out of what is now called Allegiant Stadium. While an “April Fools” news story, it was based on a news report that Adelson had planned to do just that, and give the team to his kids.
Now, comes word that Las Vegas Sands is exploring the sale of its iconic casinos the Venetian and The Palazzo for $6 billion. If that’s the case, it would give Adelson enough money to buy both the Raiders and Allegiant Stadium, or at least share ownership of the facility with Clark County and pay off the stadium bond debt of $600 million.
In turn, Clark County would be relieved of having to worry about the stadium bond debt encroaching on its general fund once the debt service reserve runs out.
Adelson and Las Vegas Sands would gain control of two event buildings: Allegiant Stadium, MSG Sphere. It would pivot from casinos to large scale sports and entertainment events in the process.
Note from Zennie62Media and Oakland News Now: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a YouTube channel. When the video is “liked” by Zennie62 YouTube, then it is automatically uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective here, on top of our is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours – is the use of the existing YouTube social graph on any subject in the World. Now, news is reported with a smartphone and also by promoting current content on YouTube: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary, or having a camera crew to shoot what is already on YouTube. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- TUTORIAL: Register for Oakland’s Online Permit Portal!
- OSA IM Piano Recital-A Trip to Europe: Baroque to Contemporary
- City Of Oakland Says Check Your Permit Status
- City of Oakland’s Hazard Risk Ranking Story Map Tool
- 5 Minute Story: My Lucky Day
- Oakland Education Association: Black Lives Matter In School
- Oakland Education Association: Placement Of Air Purifiers In Classrooms
- Glide Memorial Church 21.04.11 Sunday Celebration – 9 AM
- TFH Oakland Church Online 04.11.21
- Oakland Roots Preseason Friendly Against Tacoma Defiance
- Oakland Roots Preseason Friendly Against San Jose Earthquakes
- Oakland Athletics Series Highlights vs Diamondbacks (4/12 – 4/13)
- Oakland Apartment For Rent 433 Adams Street, Adams Point
- Mass Casualty Shooting At Indianapolis FedEx Facility | NBC News
- A Message From President Ces Butner About The Oakland Rotary Endowment Campaign
- Thursday in Las Vegas Livestream Weekly Strip Update By Steven Campbell
- Crazy car ran over random people during car show in San Francisco, Mission street (March 27, 2021)
- Oakland Celebrates The Wonderful Life of Dorothy King At Everett & Jones BBQ Funeral
- Bike Transportation And The Oakland A’s Ballpark, A Video Discussion
- 708 32nd St Oakland, CA Home For Sale | ColdwellBankerHomes.com