Oakland News Now – The Oakland Raiders traded star Khalil Mack to the Chicago Bears, and the Bears were not only willing to give up two first round picks in 2019 and 2020, but also pay Mack $141 million and a $90 million guaranteed check.
At his Sunday Press Conference, Oakland Raiders Head Coach Jon Gruden remarked that the Raiders didn’t want to match a $90 million guarantee, sending the obvious signal that the coach who was signed for $100 million guaranteed money did not feel the best defensive end in the NFL was worth as much as he was as an unproven head coach, 10 years removed from the NFL.
The Raiders also release E.J. Manuel, and brought in AJ McCarron, who haa no experience in Gruden’s newly installed offense. At the Raiders Press Conference, Gruden said that they are counting on Derek Carr to remain healthy. So, if the Rams happen to injure Carr Monday night of next week – AJ McCarron would come in as the starter who has no real knoweldge and experience in preseason or training camp of the playbook.
The Raiders were not able to sign Mack, but they found $100 million for Jon Gruden and found $135 million for Derek Carr. The Raiders got rid of Martavius Bryant and Gruden had remarked that he was not picking up the playbook. Basically he said ““He’s got to get out here and play better,” Gruden said. “He’s in a competitive situation. Right now, a lot of the other receivers have had a nice camp. He’s just got to learn the offense. He’s got to stay out here. He’s had some illnesses. He’s got to get on the field. He’s got to master the offense and become more versatile, and that’s the key to making this team better.” Gruden basically implied that Bryant wasn’t adept at abstract thinking enough to pick up his offense, rather than asking if his teaching ways were good enough for what Bryant needed. He basically insulted a black guys’ smarts.
Do the Raiders have an issue with valuing black players and paying them top dollar. With Mack, the question is, why did the Raiders fail to find money to pay him? That’s not Gruden’s fault, but his words were that the Raiders executives were all on the same page and it was the right decision. In reality, the Raiders must be compared to other teams, like the Dallas Cowboys, who were able to make new and innovative sponsorship deals to get, in the Cowboys case, Deion Sanders.
When was the last time the Raiders opened the books and paid a player who was black top money? That was the talk on the Zennie62 Livestream.
Oakland City Council Candidate Joe Tanios Calls Oakland Corrupt In Rant
Also I called Joseph Tanios my friend who celebrated his birthday today. He’s also running for Oakland City Council District Four.
Tanios, to my surprise, launched into a rant, accusing Oakland of being corrupt, and specifically named the Mayor of Oakland, and others – not by actual name, but by position. I will break out that part of the video for presentation later in the week.
Oakland News Now Note: this post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest version of an experimental mobile media video-blogging system network that’s part of a new approach to the production of media. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 onYouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and social media pages. The objective is real-time on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. We are constantly working to improve the system network coding and also seek interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Community Holds ‘Unity Against Hate’ Rally in Oakland
- Giant Palestine Israel Protest In San Francisco Mission District
- Oakland Councilmember Dan Kalb Asks For City And Oakland Athletics To Keep Ballpark Talks Quiet
- Rombauer Upsets Medina Sprit Comes From Behind To Win The Preakness Stakes – Race Real Time Reaction
- SF Bay Area White “Journalists” Can’t Stand Black Oakland Blogger With His Own Opinion
- East Oakland Stadium Alliance Pushes Coliseum Ballpark With Flooding Future
- Let’s Meet. For Real. Meet In Oakland (full video)
- Base Camp 2021 Kick Off Hype Video
- 2021 Honda CR-V EX 2WD Sale Price Lease Bay Area Oakland Alameda Hayward Fremont San Leandro CA 4553
- Oakland Police Investigate After Elderly Man Attacked
- POOLE PARTY! Jordan Splashes Home 38 Points in Warriors’ Win | May 14, 2021
- Warriors Talk: Jordan Poole on his 38-Point Night vs. Pelicans – May 14, 2021
- Taj Tashombe, Oakland A’s VP Of Gov Affairs Is NAACP 2021 Black Male Achievement Award Winner
- Tony Buzbee Did Approach Deshaun Watson Reps For $100K Settlement Contrary To Recent Claims
- Oakland Fire Department Sends 3,000 Baby Goats Out As News To Distract From Oakland A’s Relocation
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Accused Of Fraud By Local Atlanta TV Station WSB-TV
- dat Krunchy Couple: Trader Joe’s Snack Haul
- Oakland City Council Leaders Email To Rob Manfred MLB Commissioner On Oakland A’s Relocation
- Pyro’s Pastrami Jack London Square Is Oakland’s Best Kept Secret
- 1100 Himself on The Meaning Behind The Word “Hyphy” + Explains Oakland Slang. PT.2