Hello, I’m Joseph Tanios, and I believe my 18-years as an Oakland Public Works Executive makes me the best choice to represent Oakland on the City Council for District Four.
I’m proud to announce the names of the people who have endorsed and backed my bid to help Oaklanders to date:
IFPTE. Union – Local 21 1st choice;
Hon. Gregory Ahern, Alameda County Sheriff / Coroner;
Hon. Ignacia De La Fuente, former president of the city of Oakland Council and Vice Mayor; Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Joint Powers Authority Commissioner
Hon. Roseann Torres, School Board – Oakland Unified School District
Hon. Anamarie Avila Farias, former Vice Mayor City of Martinez, 1st Vice Chair of the Democratic Party CCC., and Gubernatorial appointee.
Hon. Mark K. McClure former City of Oakland Planning Commissioner
Hon. Phillip H. Tagami (Phil Tagami), California Lottery Commission, Southbay Expressway SR 125, California Transportation Commission and Medical Board of California, and (California Governor Jerry Brown) Gubernatorial appointee
Hon. Roberto Bernardo, San Mateo County Harbor Commission
Viola Gonzales, former aide to Oakland Mayor Elihu Harris
Kimberly Bardakian, Director of Media Relations at Kapor Center
“I’m proud to support Joseph Tanios for Oakland City Council because of the strong leadership, his unique credentials, and his ability to bring diverse communities together to solve problems,” says Roberto Bernardo.
“I am proud to endorse and support Joseph Tanios campaign for the City of Oakland Council District 4. Joseph has the experience in local government, contract negotiations, long time commitment serving the community and the city, with his skills and leadership. I am confident he will be a great council member”, and that’s from Oakland’s former City Councilmember and current Oakland Coliseum JPA Commissioner Ignacio De La Fuente. CEO. IDLF.
Stay tuned for more information and updates, and thank you for your time.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Oakland Planning Commission Hearing On 410 20th St Thomas Berkley Way Tall Building May 5th 2021
- Bike Oakland: Foothill commute route loop a year later
- Zennie62 YouTube Gets Live Shout Out From Steven Campbell On Not Leaving Las Vegas Channel
- Las Vegas Live on a Friday – The Positive Vibes Livestream By Steven Campbell
- Looks Like Oakland Lake Merritt Racists From Nextdoor Have Migrated To Facebook
- Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf Proposes $3.85 Billion “Just Recovery Budget”
- VP Kamala Harris Meets With Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador – Remarks
- VAX LIVE Concert To Reunite America And Encourage Vaccine Equity Stars Harry And Meghan
- West Oakland Home For Rent At 846 Isabella St Oakland
- Oakland Police Chief Armstrong Speaks At Oakland Rotary Club Thursday Meeting May 6, 2021
- Tian Jin Dumplings, Shandong, And Gum Kuo Restaurants: 3 Food Spots In Oakland Chinatown
- Jake Paul, Logan Paul’s Actions To Floyd Mayweather Were Racist – Paul’s Record Isn’t Clean
- Walking Through Downtown San Francisco One Year Later Into The Pandemic 2021
- Keisha Lance Bottoms Not Seeking Re-Election As Atlanta Mayor
- FLOYD MAYWEATHER BRAWL ERUPTS WITH JAKE PAUL; ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE AS TEAMS COME TO BLOWS
- Adam Schefter Told Dan Patrick His Aaron Rogers Story Draft Day Story Was Made Up, Not From The QB
- 415 20th Street Thomas Berkley Building Should Be Live / Work To Add Housing In Oakland
- Carroll Fife, District 3 Oakland Councilmember, Talks Housing And Homeless Problems With Experts
- Mandela Station At West Oakland BART Shows New City In City
- Self-Service Buffets Return To Las Vegas Strip