John Siegel, the former CEO of Kentucky and Oakland-based Insight Terminal Solutions (the firm of which was a Zennie62Media client before it closed down as that brand), has said he will help to recover and properly dispose of waste coal, even though he had no direct knowledge of operations ran by Bowie Refined Coal, another firm he has ties to, and who’s actions caused the Utah Division of Oil, Gas and Mining to send a letter claiming a fine of what is now $2.3 million for “knowingly and willfully” authorizing the illegal disposal of waste in violation of the company’s operating permit and failing to clean it up after repeated orders.
John Siegel’s lawyers wrote that “Mr. Siegel did not do any of the deliberate or purposeful acts that the Division cited, and he had no knowledge of the actions taken by others. The “others” were Steven Rickmeier, a Bowie Refined Coal owner, Justin Thompson, a former employee, as well as James “Jim” Wolff, who was chief financial officer of both Insight Terminal Solutions, as well. Both Siegel and Wolff are working on the matter as this is written.
Insight Terminal Solutions was the lease tenant in Phil Tagami’s California Capital Investment Group in the still active Oakland Bulk and Oversized Terminal bulk terminal project in West Oakland. Insight Terminal Solutions financial problems led to its removal as OBOT tenant. ITS was never a co-developer of OBOT. The new firm involved in its future is called Autumn Wind Lending / JMB Capital Partners. For the record, Phil Tagami and California Capital Investment Group and Autumn Wind Lending had nothing to do with the Bowie Refined Coal matter.
LET ZENNIE62MEDIA TELL YOUR STORY
Let ZENNIE62MEDIA Tell The Story About You The Media Refuses To Produce. Visit our site and hire Zennie62Media.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Mads Mikkelsen And Anders Jensen Blockbuster Interview With Zennie62Media’s Jessica Dwyer
- East Oakland Stadium Alliance Seeks To Drown A’s Fans In Water At Coliseum
- Mads Mikkelsen Oscars: Mads Mikkelsen, Anders Jensen, Riders Of Justice Interview: Jessica Dwyer
- Oakland Schools: OUSD 2021 Classified School Employees Of The Year
- Biden Press Secretary Jen Psaki Statement On Restart of Colonial Pipeline And Continued Federal Government Efforts To Mitigate Impacts
- The Oakland A’s Never “Rooted In Oakland” – Las Vegas Mayor Says Relocation Talk 2 Years Old
- Oakland Athletics In Relocation Talks for 2 Years According To LV Review Journal – by Richard Haick
- City Of Oakland Eviction Moratorium Not Impacted By Federal Ruling
- RaceTrac Fayetteville Ga Gas Pumps Out Of Gas Except Diesel Due To Cyberattack
- 2021 NFL Schedule Revealed On NFL Network’s Schedule Release 21 Show
- NFL Gives Nine Social Justice Programs $2.5 Million
- SF Bay Area Bicycle Is Back With Bike Oakland: Bancroft And International
- Rockets Kill 2 Israelis, Airstrikes Kill 28 In Gaza | MSNBC
- Crocker Highlands Mid-Century, Oakland, CA, 94610
- Violent Israeli-Palestinian Unrest Kills At Least 33 | The 11th Hour
- MLB tells Oakland A’s to start exploring other cities
- Team Coverage: Major League Baseball Greenlights Oakland A’s To Consider Relocating
- Talk’s Las Vegas Athletics For Oakland A’s Relocation But Portland Has 50K Signatures For MLB Ballpark
- Rep Liz Chaney Speech On House Floor On Eve Of Vote To Oust Her From House GOP Leadership
- Las Vegas Raiders New Number Changers For 2021 Season. By Joseph Armendariz