Jason Harrow, Equal Citizens Exec Dir, Chief Counsel, On Supreme Court’s Trump Rejection
From YouTube Channel: December 8, 2020 at 08:45PM
ONN – Jason Harrow, Equal Citizens Exec Dir, Chief Counsel, On Supreme Court’s Trump Rejection
Zennie62Media present’s Zennie Abraham’s livestream interview with Jason Harrow, at 9:15 PM EST, Tuesday, December 8th, 2020.
Today the United States Supreme Court rejected a bid by a Republican member of Congress and other GOP activists to overturn President-elect Joe Biden’s win in Pennsylvania. Jason Harrow, chief counsel and executive director of Equal Citizens, released the following arguing the legal challenges ultimately sought to overturn legally cast votes.
“Trump’s and his Republican supporters’ legal strategy all along has been tantamount to having the legally cast votes of the people of Pennsylvania thrown out, and the United States Supreme Court rejected that strategy today.
“This attempt by a Republican member of Congress and GOP activists today to overturn the popular vote in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania failed with the U.S. Supreme Court because there is no evidence of fraud.
“The cold hard truth is Joe Biden will be sworn in as the 46th President of the United States because he overwhelmingly won Pennsylvania’s 20 electoral votes – which put him over the top.”
Harrow recently penned a guest editorial in The Philadelphia Inquirer arguing that any attempt to overturn the popular vote in the state would overturn “we the people.”
Harrow writes in The Philadelphia Inquirer op-ed:
Trump’s campaign to overturn the popular vote would have Pennsylvania reach the opposite conclusion and instead not “We the People rule,” but we the politicians, or even we the (mostly unknown) members of the electoral college.
Nothing could be more offensive to our constitutional tradition.
Under the Constitution, the state legislature got to pick how electors are chosen, and it chose to hold an election by popular vote, as every other state has done for over a century. Once that choice was made, as the Supreme Court recognized, it is not for anyone to interfere with that choice – not the state legislatures, and certainly not the electors. To attempt to undermine the will of the people by manipulating the appointment of electors or how they vote would be to subvert the text and intent of our founding document. It can’t happen in our constitutional system.
Post based on press release by Equal Citizens to Zennie62Media.
Note from Zennie62Media and Oakland News Now: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a YouTube channel. When the video is “liked” by Zennie62 YouTube, then it is automatically uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective here, on top of our is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours – is the use of the existing YouTube social graph on any subject in the World. Now, news is reported with a smartphone and also by promoting current content on YouTube: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary, or having a camera crew to shoot what is already on YouTube. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Today Football Prediction | 27/10/2021 | Betting Strategy | DAILY FOOTBALL PREDICTIONS October 27, 2021
- Arizona Cardinals vs Green Bay Packers Picks, Predictions and Odds | Thursday Night Football Preview October 27, 2021
- Jaguars vs Seahawks Predictions | NFL Odds, Free Picks & Best Bets for Week 8 October 27, 2021
- NFL Week 8 Game Picks and Betting Locks October 27, 2021
- 10/27/21 FREE NBA Picks and Predictions on NBA Betting Tips for Today October 27, 2021
- Clashes erupt at demonstration against Ecuadorian President Lasso in Quito October 27, 2021
- CA EDD Update Pending, Fraud, Audit, EDD’s Accountability Hearing With CA Assembly October 27, 2021
- Jetson One – Official Launch October 27, 2021
- Atlanta Braves World Series Game 1 win over Houston sends Braves fans home happy October 27, 2021
- Budget 2021: Robert Jenrick says there are ‘reasons to be optimistic’ October 27, 2021
- Oakland A’s Howard Terminal Update Alameda County Board Comments, Vote On TIF Revenue Agreement October 27, 2021
- 2023 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 First Look Up Close Details October 27, 2021
- Atlanta Braves vs. Houston Astros | 2021 World Series Game 1 News Update October 27, 2021
- CrossTalk | EU and China ‘frenemies’ October 27, 2021
- Learn how to create Khloe Kardashian’s ‘Candy Crush’ inspired nails October 27, 2021
- Mom is creepin’ it real this Halloween with larger-than-life DIY garage door monster October 27, 2021
- Why do some women wait decades for an ADHD diagnosis? – BBC News October 27, 2021
- Formal Dress For Men | Men’s Fashion | Formal Outfit For Men 2021 | Formal Pant Shirt Matching Ideas October 27, 2021
- Russell Wilson to the Saints and other NFL trades we’d love to see | Pro Football Talk | NBC Sports October 27, 2021
- NFL Week 8 Picks, Best Bets & Survivor Pool Selections w/ Cam Stewart | Against The Spread October 27, 2021
- All-New 2023 Corvette Z06 Reveal October 27, 2021
- NBA Top 10 Plays Of The Night | October 26, 2021 October 27, 2021
- Reaction To The San Jose Sharks 3-1 Loss At The Nashville Predators October 27, 2021
- A’s Clear Latest Hurdle in Howard Terminal Saga October 27, 2021
- A’s Waterfront Ballpark Move Still on Track After Supes Vote October 27, 2021
- Elizabeth Holmes Interviews Used as Evidence in Theranos Trial October 27, 2021
- Flood aftermath in Catania October 27, 2021
- HIGHLIGHTS | Arsenal vs Leeds United (2-0) | Carabao Cup | Super sub Chambers & Nketiah October 27, 2021
- FDA Panel Recommends Pfizer Vaccine For Kids Aged 5-11 October 27, 2021
- Luka Doncic with the BLOCK on Alperen Sengun 🔥 October 27, 2021
- Convicted sex offender served his time, neighbors concerned over release October 27, 2021
- Marin teen honored for vaccination advocacy October 27, 2021
- Senate Highlights Threats To Election Workers; Emphasizes Protections In Voting Bill October 27, 2021
- Alameda County Supervisors Vote “Yes” to Proceeding With the A’s Howard Terminal Ballpark Plan October 27, 2021
- Nevada vs Fresno State THRILLING Ending | 2021 College Football October 27, 2021
- Santee plane crash fundraiser October 27, 2021
- Fans gather at The Battery Atlanta to want game 1 in the World Series October 27, 2021
- Sunday’s historic storm put the new McKinley Water Vault to the test: How well did it work? October 27, 2021
- Trump Unpopularity In Virginia A Liability For Youngkin; McCauliffe Hopes To Benefit October 27, 2021
- NUGGETS at JAZZ | FULL GAME HIGHLIGHTS | October 26, 2021 October 27, 2021