ONN – Ivanka Trump At CES Las Vegas 2020 For Keynote Stage On “The Path To The Future Of Work”
The controversial and interesting Ivanka Trump, daughter of and officially with the title “Advisor to President Trump”, will join the CES Las Vegas 2020 keynote stage for a discussion titled “The Path to the Future of Work.” Owned and produced by the Consumer Technology Association. CES – the largest, most influential technology event in the world – is Jan. 7-10, in Las Vegas, NV. Zennie62Media will be there and for the 10th year of CES Las Vegas coverage. This vlogger, Zennie Abraham, starts coverage January 5th from Las Vegas.
Ivanka Trump will be joined on the CES Las Vegas 2020 keynote stage by Gary Shapiro, president and CEO of the Consumer Technology Association, on Tuesday, Jan. 7 at 2 PM PT in the Venetian Hotel’s Palazzo Ballroom. Trump and Shapiro will discuss employer-led strategies to reskill workers, create apprenticeships and develop K-12 STEM education programs.
“CES has consistently proven to be one of the most influential technology events in the world and I am excited to join this year for a substantive discussion on the how the government is working with private sector leaders to ensure American students and workers are equipped to thrive in the modern, digital economy,” said Ivanka Trump.
Ivanka Trump Advises President Donald J. Trump On Economic Empowerment Of Women And Families
Ivanka Trump serves as advisor to President Donald J. Trump. In her role, Ms Trump focuses on the economic empowerment of women and their families, skills-training and workforce development. Trump’s work includes serving as co-chair of the National Council for the American Worker with U.S. Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross, which helps shape Trump Administration efforts to develop a competitive workforce for the future.
“As a business leader and entrepreneur, Ivanka Trump is an advocate for creating family-sustaining jobs through workforce development, education and skills training,” said Shapiro. “We welcome her to the CES keynote stage, as she shares her vision for technology’s role in creating and enabling the workforce of the future.”
CTA is committed to prioritizing the tech sector’s investment in the U.S. workforce through job retraining efforts and apprenticeship programs, including the CTA’s own Apprenticeship Coalition. In 2019, CTA signed the White House’s Pledge to America’s Workers, committing to the creation of nearly 400,000 new worker training opportunities in the next five years. Also last year, CTA released its latest Future of Work survey of tech sector business leaders, showing 68% plan to retain their workers by offering reskilling programs.
Ivanka Trump joins other confirmed CES Las Vegas 2020 keynote speakers including Samsung President and CEO of Consumer Electronics Division Mr. Hyun-Suk Kim; Daimler Chairman Ola Källenius; Delta Air Lines CEO Ed Bastian; NBCUniversal Chairman of Advertising and Partnerships Linda Yaccarino, Quibi CEO Meg Whitman and Founder Jeffrey Katzenberg, Salesforce Chairman and co-CEO Marc Benioff and Unilever CEO Alan Jope.
CES Las Vegas 2020 will provide access to the most transformative tech across various marketplaces, such as 5G, artificial intelligence, augmented and virtual reality, smart home, smart cities, vehicles, digital health and more. Industry leaders and rising stars will come together to pioneer future innovation driving the ever-evolving tech industry. Visit CES.tech for all CES updates and register for CES Las Vegas 2020.
Note from Oakland News Now Technical: this video-blog post shows the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Raymond James’ Chris Caso on what to expect from Apple’s Q3 earnings October 28, 2021
- Glenview Trust’s Bill Stone: Financials, industrials presenting opportunity October 28, 2021
- 2022 Chevrolet Silverado PICK UP Truck : SEE FIRST LOOK Good business October 28, 2021
- Watch The Beat With Ari Melber Highlights: October 27th | MSNBC October 28, 2021
- France Begins Process of Handing Back Looted African Treasures October 28, 2021
- CBSN Originals | The New Pro-Gun Generation October 28, 2021
- Ludacris Discusses New Venture Into TV | Zerlina. October 28, 2021
- Putin’s order to fill Gazprom’s EU storage facilities prompts gas prices to fall October 28, 2021
- NFL Picks – Green Bay Packers vs Arizona Cardinals Prediction, 10/28/2021 Week 8 NFL Best Bet Today October 28, 2021
- FSB neutralizes ISIS supporter in Murmansk, Russia October 28, 2021
- BEST strike partnerships in Premier League history | Thierry Henry + Dennis Bergkamp & more | Part 1 October 28, 2021
- A’s + Alameda: Key Points for Howard Terminal Ballpark October 28, 2021
- Zoe in San Francisco | Vlog in the USA | iPhone 13 | Purple Tea💜 October 28, 2021
- Highlights: Preston 0-2 Liverpool | Origi scores an outrageous goal in the Carabao Cup October 28, 2021
- How Ina Garten blew off the Food network October 28, 2021
- Houston Astros dominate Atlanta Braves to even up World Series with strong Game 2 win – US News October 28, 2021
- Atlanta Braves vs Houston Astros Full Highlights – World Series Game 2 – 10/27/2021 October 28, 2021
- LIVE: NBC News NOW – October 28 October 28, 2021
- Biden delays Europe departure to meet with Democratic caucus October 28, 2021
- Should children ages 5 to 11 be vaccinated? Hear from Dr. Fauci October 28, 2021
- Who is Julian Assange and why does the US want to extradite him? – BBC News October 28, 2021
- Professional Baseball Pitcher Tyler Herron Dies At 35 October 28, 2021
- Soyuz 2.1a rocket blasts off from Baikonur with cargo for ISS onboard October 28, 2021
- BREAKING: Sir David Attenborough urges nations to cooperate on climate change October 28, 2021
- Improvements are needed to make the ‘green choice the easy choice’ October 28, 2021
- China’s Climate Envoy Urges Help For Developing Countries Ahead of COP26 October 28, 2021
- Rishi Sunak defends National Insurance hike and meat eating October 28, 2021
- San Francisco honors Fil-Am community heroes | TFC News California, USA October 28, 2021
- NFL Week 8 Preview and Betting Picks October 28, 2021
- Sky News Breakfast: Kay Burley questions the Chancellor about the National Insurance rise October 28, 2021
- 남자 ASMR FOOD SPICY CHINESE FOODS MUKBANG #3340 October 28, 2021
- Rachel Reeves: ‘The issue is who is taxed.’ October 28, 2021
- WOMAN DEAD IN THREE-VEHICLE CRASH ON 3300 GRAND AVENUE [OAKLAND, CA] October 28, 2021
- Keiser Report | Bitcoin is the Language of Diplomacy | E1768 October 28, 2021
- The Undertaker rises from the casket: WWE Royal Rumble 1994 October 28, 2021
- Grizzlies vs. Warriors 10/28/21 FREE NBA Picks and Predictions on NBA Betting Tips for Today October 28, 2021
- Free NBA Picks Today (Wednesday, Oct 27th) 🏀 | NBA Expert Predictions and Best Odds October 28, 2021
- Houston Rockets vs Utah Jazz 10/28/21 Free NBA Pick and Prediction NBA Betting Tips October 28, 2021
- Next Gen Stats: Expected Rushing Yards Explained October 28, 2021
- Alvin Kamara & Mark Ingram || “Boom & Zoom” || 2017-2018 Highlights October 28, 2021