ONN – Ivanka Trump At CES Las Vegas 2020 For Keynote Stage On “The Path To The Future Of Work”
The controversial and interesting Ivanka Trump, daughter of and officially with the title “Advisor to President Trump”, will join the CES Las Vegas 2020 keynote stage for a discussion titled “The Path to the Future of Work.” Owned and produced by the Consumer Technology Association. CES – the largest, most influential technology event in the world – is Jan. 7-10, in Las Vegas, NV. Zennie62Media will be there and for the 10th year of CES Las Vegas coverage. This vlogger, Zennie Abraham, starts coverage January 5th from Las Vegas.
Ivanka Trump will be joined on the CES Las Vegas 2020 keynote stage by Gary Shapiro, president and CEO of the Consumer Technology Association, on Tuesday, Jan. 7 at 2 PM PT in the Venetian Hotel’s Palazzo Ballroom. Trump and Shapiro will discuss employer-led strategies to reskill workers, create apprenticeships and develop K-12 STEM education programs.
“CES has consistently proven to be one of the most influential technology events in the world and I am excited to join this year for a substantive discussion on the how the government is working with private sector leaders to ensure American students and workers are equipped to thrive in the modern, digital economy,” said Ivanka Trump.
Ivanka Trump Advises President Donald J. Trump On Economic Empowerment Of Women And Families
Ivanka Trump serves as advisor to President Donald J. Trump. In her role, Ms Trump focuses on the economic empowerment of women and their families, skills-training and workforce development. Trump’s work includes serving as co-chair of the National Council for the American Worker with U.S. Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross, which helps shape Trump Administration efforts to develop a competitive workforce for the future.
“As a business leader and entrepreneur, Ivanka Trump is an advocate for creating family-sustaining jobs through workforce development, education and skills training,” said Shapiro. “We welcome her to the CES keynote stage, as she shares her vision for technology’s role in creating and enabling the workforce of the future.”
CTA is committed to prioritizing the tech sector’s investment in the U.S. workforce through job retraining efforts and apprenticeship programs, including the CTA’s own Apprenticeship Coalition. In 2019, CTA signed the White House’s Pledge to America’s Workers, committing to the creation of nearly 400,000 new worker training opportunities in the next five years. Also last year, CTA released its latest Future of Work survey of tech sector business leaders, showing 68% plan to retain their workers by offering reskilling programs.
Ivanka Trump joins other confirmed CES Las Vegas 2020 keynote speakers including Samsung President and CEO of Consumer Electronics Division Mr. Hyun-Suk Kim; Daimler Chairman Ola Källenius; Delta Air Lines CEO Ed Bastian; NBCUniversal Chairman of Advertising and Partnerships Linda Yaccarino, Quibi CEO Meg Whitman and Founder Jeffrey Katzenberg, Salesforce Chairman and co-CEO Marc Benioff and Unilever CEO Alan Jope.
CES Las Vegas 2020 will provide access to the most transformative tech across various marketplaces, such as 5G, artificial intelligence, augmented and virtual reality, smart home, smart cities, vehicles, digital health and more. Industry leaders and rising stars will come together to pioneer future innovation driving the ever-evolving tech industry. Visit CES.tech for all CES updates and register for CES Las Vegas 2020.
Note from Oakland News Now Technical: this video-blog post shows the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Related Posts (YARPP)
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Adam Schefter Told Dan Patrick His Aaron Rogers Story Draft Day Story Was Made Up, Not From The QB
- 415 20th Street Thomas Berkeley Building Should Be Live / Work To Add Housing In Oakland
- Carroll Fife, District 3 Oakland Councilmember, Talks Housing And Homeless Problems With Experts
- Mandela Station At West Oakland BART Shows New City In City
- Self-Service Buffets Return To Las Vegas Strip
- Dogecoin Cools After Week Of Dramatic Growth Ahead Of Elon Musk On SNL
- Oakland Police Department On Unsolved Homicide Of Henry Texada
- Oakland Police Captain Jones With Ceasefire, Captain Holmgren Talk Violent Crime
- Mass Vaccination Site at Oakland Coliseum Closing
- Leigh Steinberg Talks NFL Post 2021 Draft – Will COVID-19 Be The Same Problem As 2020?
- Carroll Fife Oakland District 3 Councilmember On Housing, Homelessness, and Reform
- This Bullying Oakland Mayor Schaaf Has Gone Too Far – Terrorizing Libby As Evil As Police Brutality
- SpaceX’s Starship SN15 Makes First Landing Without Exploding
- John Jones Has A Major Surprise For Oakland California Friends, Politicians
- Oakland Planning Commission Approved Giant 415 20th Skyscraper Ignores Homeless – Thomas Berkeley?
- Oakland Planning Commission Meets Livestream On 415 20th, The Tallest Building In Oakland, If Built
- Oakland And San Francisco Hire California Movers USA For Your Next Relocation
- 415 20th Street Will Be Oakland’s Tallest Building, Draw 3,800 Employees – Planning Commission Says It Has No Impact
- Oakland Lacrosse Club, Oakland Athletic League, OUSD Partner For Girls Lacrosse League
- Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow: The Futurism Of Walt Disney