IronX, the new Crypto Exchange joint venture between leading global online broker IronFX Group and EmurgoHK, creator of the Cardano Blockchain, today announces it has been awarded full regulatory licence approval by the Estonian Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU).
This Estonian Financial Intelligence Unit license allows IronX to operate as a fully regulated exchange for the trading of cryptocurrencies, as part of their drive to set the industry standard and one of the first in Europe to seek and receive this level of approval.
IronX chose to obtain its licence in Estonia, a full EU member-state and on the forefront of introducing fit-for-purpose cryptocurrency regulation. The country is recognised for its high level of governance with its pro-innovation approach towards the advancement of DLTs and cryptocurrency regulation. Estonia has utilised blockchain technology in its own health, judicial, legislative, security and commercial code registries since early 2012.
The new licence allows IronX to operate as a:
Provider of a virtual currency against a fiat currency exchange service
Provider of a virtual currency wallet service
The granting of the licences, a month earlier than IronX expected, due to its rigorous application process and well-established global reputation for online broking, will provide increased security for cryptocurrency traders and users of its new cryptocurrency exchange.
By establishing a regulated, ‘best-of-breed’ and modern digital exchange, IronX will provide an increase in adoption and awareness of cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency trading, leading to a more efficient, secured and better-serviced trading environment to the early adopters of this exciting niche of the financial services market.
Founder & Chairman of IronFX Group, Markos A. Kashiouris, commented: “We have brought all our years of experience in regulated online derivative and commodity trading to create this new seamless trading platform for our customers. Being awarded regulatory approval, which was one of our key milestones in our Whitepaper, means we now stand apart from many of our competitors in the sector, allowing investors, both private and institutional, to trade cryptocurrencies, within in same protected environment as they would trade forex, commodities, equities and other long-established tradable assets.”
The IronX Exchange is expected to launch by the end of September with a priority opening for VIP IRX token holders to its beta version and official launch to the public planned for December 2018.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Fata Fut News: Today Top Trending News | 11 AM | 9 May 2021 – TV9
- New Trending Instagram Reels Videos | All Famous TikTok Star | Today Viral Insta Reels | Insta Reels
- Mount Zion Oakland Mother’s Day Church Service 2021
- Home For Sale At 9124 Lawlor St Oakland, CA
- Medina Sprit Had Steroids, May Lose Kentucky Derby Win, Trainer Bob Baffert Banned
- Jarrett Stidham Vs Mac Jones For Backup To Cam Newton In Auburn Vs Alabama Clash Of Patriots QBs
- Elon Musk Talks About Dogecoin On SNL Weekend Update But Will Market Respond?
- Elon Musk SNL Host – Dogefather Musk On Saturday Night Live Real-Time Reaction Livestream
- Nancy Sidebotham Is Running For Mayor Of Oakland In 2022 Mayoral Election – Will Talk Live May 10th
- Bay Area Transparency Vlog: Homeless Man Saved From Police In Fremont, Ca
- Teenager Knows His Rights! Bay Area Transparency Shoutout
- San Francisco California On A Rainy Day
- Hines 410 20th Street’s Paul Paradis Called Thomas Berkley, Oakland Post Publisher, Politician. No
- Elihu Harris: Who Is Former Oakland Mayor Elihu Harris? A Corrected Biography
- Crash On 8th And Henry, In West Oakland, April 24, 2021
- East Oakland Stadium Alliance Port of Oakland Feature: Voices Of Key Stakeholders
- Ms Talmera Richardson speaks at OUSD Board Meeting 2/24/21
- Tampa Bay Rays vs Oakland Athletics Highlights May 7, 2021 – MLB Highlights | MLB Season 2021
- Ford F250 on Forgiatos in Oakland California
- 2020 Ford Mustang GT Coupe Hayward Newark San Jose Oakland Pleasanton Union City