IronFX, the global leader in online trading, announces that it will add the PumaPay Token (PMA) as a funding method as well as a base currency on its trading platform, hence now PMA holders can fund and manage their trading accounts in PMA on the IronFX platform. PMA will also be available on IronX, a highly regulated cryptocurrency exchange that is a joint venture between IronFX and EmurgoHK.
IronFX has today announced joining forces with PMA. IronFX will add the PMA as a funding (deposit and withdrawal) instrument as well as a base currency for trading on the IronFX platform.
With this decision, IronFX further expands the portfolio of trading assets and funding methods offered to its global client base, while PMA makes an entrance to one of the world’s leading currency trading brands. With 10 platforms trading over 200 instruments in forex, spot metals and CFDs on stocks, futures, indices, and commodities, IronFX serves retail and institutional customers from over 180 countries in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America.
Additionally, PMA will be listed on the IronX Exchange, which is expected to launch by the end of December. IronX will operate as a regulated, service-focused exchange, creating a highly efficient trading ecosystem that facilitates funding via both fiat and crypto. At the same time, IronX gets the opportunity to list another successful coin on its regulated exchange. PMA will be traded on IronX next to the ADA coin, the ninth-largest coin in the world by market cap, the IRX token, IronX’s own token as well as other major Coins such BTC, ETH, XRP, and EOS.
PumaPay welcomes the decision of IronX to list the PMA token, as the new platform shapes up to be a top-tier regulated and highly reputable cryptocurrency exchange. IronX has been recently approved for a Crypto regulatory license from the Estonian Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) and can operate as a regulated exchange for trading cryptocurrencies. The platform can be a provider of a virtual currency against a fiat currency trade service and provide the virtual currency wallet service. The listing by IronX boosts the availability of PMA.
IronX has also announced that following its successful Private Sale of IRX tokens, where more than 22 Million USD has been raised, it will hold its Initial Coin Offering (ICO) on November 1st.
Markos A. Kashiouris, Chairman & CEO of IronFX Group and Founder and Chairman of IronX, commented: ‘As global forward-thinking brands, IronFX and IronX are always on the lookout for new fintech solutions and opportunities in the payment space. We have been actively following latest developments in the blockchain and crypto projects; in this respect, PumaPay has attracted our attention by its innovative technical approach that enables flexibility of billing scenarios that we can potentially offer to our clients. As the PMA token is an important component of the PumaPay ecosystem, we are excited to bring it as a funding and trading instrument to both our traditional margin trading and Crypto platforms’.
Yoav Dror, PumaPay CEO, commented: ‘Since its inception, PumaPay has been putting a great value in building a strong ecosystem and enabling the accessibility of our unique technology. As IronFX and IronX have chosen to join us as Early Adopters, we increase the usability of the PMA, while enabling the customers of these world-leading trading platforms to enjoy the benefits of using the PumaPay solution. It is an honour to have IronFX and IronX among our early adopters, and we are looking forward to the technical implementation of these plans. PumaPay is looking into developing unique solutions for currency exchanges, and we are excited to be sharing these ideas with the forex industry’.
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Las Vegas Raiders Will Greg Olson Be A Better Play Caller Then Jon Gruden? By Eric Pangilinan October 15, 2021
- Fentanyl Alert!!! Looks Like Chewing Gum by Derrick Soo October 15, 2021
- Video of suspect vehicle in Oakland road rage shooting that left teen dead October 15, 2021
- 245 Perkins St 34 Oakland, CA 94610 October 15, 2021
- Rotary Club of Oakland Civic Thursday Meeting, October 7th 2021. October 15, 2021
- Why I’m leaving Oakland, California. Pt.1 October 15, 2021
- Downs Oakland Sunday Service 10.17.21 October 15, 2021
- 5800 Nottingham Dr Oakland CA | Oakland Homes for Sale October 15, 2021
- Raiders Rumors Mailbag: Hire Jack Del Rio As Next Raiders Head Coach? Start Jimmy Morrissey? October 15, 2021
- San Francisco 49ers Rumors: Xavien Howard Trade? Nick Bosa, Deebo Samuel Contract Extension| Mailbag October 15, 2021
- Latest San Francisco 49ers News With Matt Maiocco October 15, 2021
- Dodgers vs. Giants NLDS Game 5 Highlights (10/14/21) | MLB Highlights October 15, 2021
- NFL News: Leaked Emails Link NFL Attorney Jeff Pash To Bruce Allen Cover Up By Joseph Armendariz October 15, 2021
- Who will be the next Raiders coach in Week 6? | NFL NEWS TODAY October 15, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders vs Denver Broncos Game Preview October 15, 2021
- San Francisco 49ers Morning Show: The Positives With The Team October 15, 2021
- Stephen Schear Runs For Mayor Of Oakland, But Who The Hell Is He? October 15, 2021
- MLB Playoffs, NFL, CFB, NHL, WNBA Finals, Golf, NASCAR, NBA PF Ranks, News & Notes, Best Bet/Fab 5 October 15, 2021
- 49ers Trade Rumors: Trade For Brandin Cooks, Greedy Williams? Asante Samuel Jr Draft MISS | Mailbag October 15, 2021
- Damon Connolly Marin County Supervisor Runs For California Assembly Seat October 15, 2021
- Giants-Dodgers 2021 Highlights (NLDS Game 5 preview – IT ALL COMES DOWN TO TONIGHT!) October 15, 2021
- While LA Dodgers Spoil SF Giants MLB Playoffs Party, Oakland Gets Idea Of A’s At Howard Terminal October 15, 2021
- Giants vs Dodgers Game 5 Highlights | MLB 2021 October 15, 2021
- The adventure of the lake Merritt light show 2021 October 15, 2021
- Oakland Schools Leroy Gaines: OUSD Announces Arrival of New Network 4 Superintendent October 15, 2021
- Los Angeles Dodgers: Dodgers Defeat Giants Under Controverial Check Swing By Joseph Armendariz October 15, 2021
- XO Sports Talk Eps. 24 MLB Playoffs, NCAA Football WNBA Playoffs, NFL Week 5 & 6 picks, Boxing October 15, 2021
- The Oakland Police Department Needs Your Help Solving A Homicide By IDing This Car October 15, 2021
- Raiders Press Conference Talk, Mike Mayock takes Control October 14, 2021
- The Good News About 49ers QB Trey Lance’s Left Knee Sprain October 14, 2021