IronFX, the global leader in online trading, announces that it will add the PumaPay Token (PMA) as a funding method as well as a base currency on its trading platform, hence now PMA holders can fund and manage their trading accounts in PMA on the IronFX platform. PMA will also be available on IronX, a highly regulated cryptocurrency exchange that is a joint venture between IronFX and EmurgoHK.
IronFX has today announced joining forces with PMA. IronFX will add the PMA as a funding (deposit and withdrawal) instrument as well as a base currency for trading on the IronFX platform.
With this decision, IronFX further expands the portfolio of trading assets and funding methods offered to its global client base, while PMA makes an entrance to one of the world’s leading currency trading brands. With 10 platforms trading over 200 instruments in forex, spot metals and CFDs on stocks, futures, indices, and commodities, IronFX serves retail and institutional customers from over 180 countries in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America.
Additionally, PMA will be listed on the IronX Exchange, which is expected to launch by the end of December. IronX will operate as a regulated, service-focused exchange, creating a highly efficient trading ecosystem that facilitates funding via both fiat and crypto. At the same time, IronX gets the opportunity to list another successful coin on its regulated exchange. PMA will be traded on IronX next to the ADA coin, the ninth-largest coin in the world by market cap, the IRX token, IronX’s own token as well as other major Coins such BTC, ETH, XRP, and EOS.
PumaPay welcomes the decision of IronX to list the PMA token, as the new platform shapes up to be a top-tier regulated and highly reputable cryptocurrency exchange. IronX has been recently approved for a Crypto regulatory license from the Estonian Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) and can operate as a regulated exchange for trading cryptocurrencies. The platform can be a provider of a virtual currency against a fiat currency trade service and provide the virtual currency wallet service. The listing by IronX boosts the availability of PMA.
IronX has also announced that following its successful Private Sale of IRX tokens, where more than 22 Million USD has been raised, it will hold its Initial Coin Offering (ICO) on November 1st.
Markos A. Kashiouris, Chairman & CEO of IronFX Group and Founder and Chairman of IronX, commented: ‘As global forward-thinking brands, IronFX and IronX are always on the lookout for new fintech solutions and opportunities in the payment space. We have been actively following latest developments in the blockchain and crypto projects; in this respect, PumaPay has attracted our attention by its innovative technical approach that enables flexibility of billing scenarios that we can potentially offer to our clients. As the PMA token is an important component of the PumaPay ecosystem, we are excited to bring it as a funding and trading instrument to both our traditional margin trading and Crypto platforms’.
Yoav Dror, PumaPay CEO, commented: ‘Since its inception, PumaPay has been putting a great value in building a strong ecosystem and enabling the accessibility of our unique technology. As IronFX and IronX have chosen to join us as Early Adopters, we increase the usability of the PMA, while enabling the customers of these world-leading trading platforms to enjoy the benefits of using the PumaPay solution. It is an honour to have IronFX and IronX among our early adopters, and we are looking forward to the technical implementation of these plans. PumaPay is looking into developing unique solutions for currency exchanges, and we are excited to be sharing these ideas with the forex industry’.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Grand Lake Theater Marquee Says Theater Reopens May 27th With Quiet Place 2 & Cruella 3200 Grand Av
- Zennie Abraham Live On WKDEEFM.ORG Talking Oakland A’s Howard Terminal Ballpark Issue
- Inside Fairyland Park, Lake Merritt Oakland.
- Letter From Oakland City Council Leaders To MLB Commissioner On A’s Howard Terminal Project
- Oakland City Council Leadership Sends Nasty Letter To MLB Commissioner On Oakland A’s Ballpark
- SF Bay Area Bicycle Is Back: Bike Oakland: Redwood Rd & Park, Skyline, Leona Canyon
- Elizabeth Olsen Reunited With Anthony Mackie At MTV Awards 2021
- Kathryn Hahn Wins Best Villain For WandaVision At MTV Awards 2021
- Conservative Commentator Candace Owens May Run For President
- Howard Terminal Or Bust Dave Kaval Is Right Because Oakland A’s Have No Place To Go
- Vanessa Bryant Hall of Fame Speech | Kobe Bryant NBA Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
- Browns owners unveil new proposal for Cleveland lakefront
- The Optimistic Oakland A’s Report By Michelle Milliken – May 16,2021
- Asian woman spit on at red light in Oakland
- Las Vegas Raiders 2021 NFL Schedule Review Livestream At Zennie62 YouTube
- Golden Gate Bridge daredevils sought
- SF Bay Area White “Journalists” Can’t Stand Black Oakland Blogger With His Own Opinion
- Hearst Media Services Uses San Francisco Chronicle For Reputation Management Services
- Warriors Steph Curry Highlights: Uses His Head In An Unusual Way To Score On Grizzlies Kyle Anderson
- Naismith SCHOOLS Cooperstown With Its 2021 Basketball Hall Of Fame Class, By: Vinny Lospinudo