On the matter of the Oakland Bulk And Oversized Terminal (OBOT) by Phil Tagami, John Siegel, and Insight Terminal Solutions, a former public official wrote this “letter to Oakland” for Zennie62Media, which was hired by ITS for content development and content marketing. The person, who’s not an employee of or involved with Insight Terminal Solutions, wants to communicate the facts about the OBOT project. This is Part One.
Oakland, CA by “A Proponent” – You may have heard from certain activist groups that some irresponsible businessmen are developing a dirty coal project in Oakland that will ruin our air and make our children sick. (Note: Zennie62Media is proud to have Insight Terminal Solutions as a client.)
As a proponent of the project, I want to assure you that nothing could be further from the truth.
What John Siegel of Insight Terminal Solutions and Phil Tagami of California Capital Investment Group are building is a new, state-of-the-art transportation terminal called the Oakland Bulk and Oversized Terminal that can carry virtually any material, and in a way that cannot contaminate air quality because the cars carrying the materials are covered and sealed, as this video shows:
In fact, every independent study done on the Insight Terminal Solutions Oakland Bulk and Oversized Terminal project has reached the same conclusion: the project will make the Oakland port generate far less emissions, make our air far cleaner and most importantly bring desperately needed basic non-tech jobs and prosperity to the city you love – the city that many of us have lived all our lives.
Given all the alarming statements that have been made about the project, its understandable why you might be concerned. All anyone asks is to have the chance to tell you the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth about what they’re doing and why it’s so important to the Oakland community.
Oakland’s Needs New Development
While Northern California is thought of as one of the more prosperous areas of the country, Oakland is not. Our unemployment rate, at 5.5 percent, is still high and the parts of the city with majority black populations are worse still of in terms of economic success and available work opportunities.
What Oakland needs is new development – new projects that create valuable products and create jobs and prosperity along with them.
As an Oaklander, African American, and businessman, I am thrilled to have the opportunity to be a proponent for such a project – the Oakland Bulk And Oversized Terminal by Insight Terminal Solutions — a project that will bring more than 2000 direct jobs to our community and thousands more in derived business by taking advantage of Oakland’s biggest untapped opportunity.
Next: Part Two: ITS OBOT Is Oakland’s Huge Untapped Opportunity: Oakland Bulk and Oversized Terminal is a world-class terminal serving the underdeveloped world.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Oakland School For The Arts 8th Grade Promotion 2021 September 19, 2021
- Oakland School For The Arts Class 2021 Graduation September 19, 2021
- Twenty-Fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time – Mass at Our Lady of Lourdes – Oakland – September 12th, 2021 September 19, 2021
- Best Nursing Schools in Oakland, California, United States September 19, 2021
- #1 Alabama vs #11 Florida: Extended Highlights | CBS Sports HQ September 19, 2021
- Nick Saban talks Alabama’s win vs. Florida | ESPN College Football September 19, 2021
- UCLA vs. Fresno State Postgame Press Conference After Upset Loss To Fresno State September 19, 2021
- Fresno State stuns No. 13 UCLA after an unforgettable fourth quarter September 19, 2021
- Ben Bartlett Berkeley City Council Member on “Democracy and Defending our Civil Rights” September 19, 2021
- Berkeley’s Homeless Crisis with Ben Bartlett Berkeley City Council Member September 19, 2021
- Supervisor Damon Connolly Marin County Expresses Support For The LGBTQ Community September 19, 2021
- Damon Connolly wishes CMCM a Happy 10th Anniversary! September 19, 2021
- Damon Connolly Marin County Supervisor On Priced Out Podcast September 19, 2021
- SoFi Stadium Tour in Los Angeles: Home of the Rams and Chargers September 19, 2021
- 1783 11th Street Oakland, CA 94607-1435 September 19, 2021
- Los Angeles Angels vs Oakland Athletics Highlights September 18, 2021 – MLB Highlights | MLB 2021 September 19, 2021
- What’s New In iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro By iJustine September 19, 2021
- Breaking Vegas News – Las Vegas Raiders Ticket Prices Crash – Vaccine Rules to Blame? September 19, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Promote Running Back Trey Ragas To The Active Roster By Eric Pangilinan September 18, 2021
- Zennie62 NFL 2021 Season Game Predictions For Week 2 – Livestream Show September 18, 2021
- Neighborhood Tours in Fayetteville GA off Goza Rd September 18, 2021
- 384 Bellevue Ave Home For Sale In Adams Point, Lake Merritt, Oakland September 18, 2021
- Inspiration4 Dragon Side Hatch Open, Crew Comes Out After Splashdown September 18, 2021
- Inspiration4 Splashdown Of SpaceX Vehicle World’s First Civilian Spaceflight Was Successful September 18, 2021
- The Justice For J6 Rally Is Fake – Nothing To Do With Capital Riots, Just A Voting Propaganda Stunt September 18, 2021