ONN – Insight Terminal Solutions Oakland Bulk And Oversized Terminal Investigation Update
The Insight Terminal Solutions update is that it seems the City of Oakland was directly involved in planning for an Oakland Bulk and Oversized Terminal Development that hauled coal.
The early documents referred to at Oakland News Now show that. And the question is what changed such that the City of Oakland would turn against the OBOT and violate a judge’s order in the process?
Enter Tom Steyer.
The candidate for POTUS was said by a source to have met Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf in Paris, and during the Paris Climate Accords in 2015. After that, Steyer put $500,000 into the Mayor’s Oakland Promise Program. The Daily Caller believes that the Mayor struck a deal with Steyer such that she steered the City of Oakland into a lawsuit against the large energy companies. One that Oakland and it’s civic partners lost. Mayor Schaaf has denied that claim, but a number of sources state otherwise.
What is clear is that there was only one force that could cause Oakland to turn against OBOT even though a signed development agreement was and is active: that of an elected official like the Mayor of Oakland.
And on the matter of coal, it is also clear that the developers wanted to haul coal in such a way that it was environmentally friendly. Moreover, Insight Terminal Solutions CEO John Siegel argues that there is no such thing as “dirty coal”.
Oakland News Now Note: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest version of an experimental Zennie62Media mobile media video-blogging system network. This is a major part of our new approach to the production of news media. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and also seek interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Melissa Dettwiller-Rand Female Bodybuilding Legend, Is Battling Breast Cancer, Needs Our Help
- City Of Oakland Howard Terminal Presentation To Alameda County A Massive Disaster – Part 2: Racism
- President Rodrigo Duterte Of The Philippines Under Investigation By Eric Pangilinan
- President Rodrigo Duterte Of The Philippines Under Investigation By- By Eric Pangilinan
- Who Is Loki??By- Eric Pangilinan
- Atlanta Hawks Stun Philadelphia 76ers 106-106 In 2021 NBA Playoffs Game 5
- Who Is Loki ?By- Eric Pangilinan
- How Good Of A Boxer Errol Spence Jr Is
- City Of Oakland Howard Terminal Ballpark Presentation To Alameda County A Massive Disaster – Part 1
- City Of Oakland Howard Terminal Presentation To Alameda County A Massive Disaster – Part 1
- What Does John Brown Bring To The Raiders?? – By Eric Pangilinan
- Raiders Jon Gruden Dont Care What Critics Say- By Eric Pangilinan
- Criminals Hide in Plain Site With Oakland‘s Growing Homeless Population – By Derrick Soo
- Raiders Jon Gruden Don’t Care What Critics Say – By Eric Pangilinan
- Chris Paul Put On NBA COVID Protocol Changes Things – By Eric Pangilinan
- Diageo Official Spirits Sponsor Of The National Football League
- 2022 Honda CIVIC Sale Price Lease Bay Area Oakland Alameda Hayward Fremont San Leandro CA 45605
- 2022 Honda CIVIC Sale Price Lease Bay Area Oakland Alameda Hayward Fremont San Leandro CA 45607
- Riding The Craziest Roller Coaster In England Tom Simons – Tommyinnit Reaction Video
- Loki Episode 2 : Response To Zennie Of Zennie62 By Joseph Armendariz