ONN – Insight Terminal Solutions Oakland Bulk And Oversized Terminal Focus Of Job Seeking Utah Counties
An inaccurate and wholly biased Salt Lake Tribune article that’s full of typos, discusses Insight Terminal Solutions reorganization effort but tells falsehoods about the Utah Community Impact Fund. (What is Insight Terminal Solutions?)
The author of the article did not read the document on what is called the CIB, stating that application to use it can be done under special consideration for public safety or health emergencies or for other “compelling reasons”.
It’s obvious that since not one but four counties are teaming up, and the State’s official unemployment rate is 8.5 percent, there is a compelling reason for the action. The Salt Lake Tribune author writes as if there is no Pandemic.
Utah is seeking a resurgence of Coronavirus cases and has been thankful for the increased help from the economic stimulus money given to residents. The author needs to figure out what’s going on in his own state of Utah.
The author also needs to do research. The City of Oakland can’t and did not cancel the lease to Phil Tagami and Oakland Bulk and Oversized Terminal (co-developers of OBOT with ITS CEO John Siegel), only the court can do that, and has not. There are a ton of inaccuracies (and not to mention the typos) in the article by Brian Maffly, and they will be addressed soon.
The reason Zennie62Media sought Insight Terminal Solutions as a client was to be able to counter fake news like that at the Salt Lake Tribune and about The Oakland Bulk and Oversized Terminal.
And any word that it does not have that name anymore is completely wrong.
Note from Zennie62Media and Oakland News Now: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- White House announces new framework on spending priorities October 28, 2021
- Mattel CEO Kreiz weighs in on supply chain issues amid holidays October 28, 2021
- Tim Szymanski talks about fire at Arthur McCants Manor October 28, 2021
- The Watchman News – Resurgent – Book Nine In The Borrowed World Series – Franklin Horton Released October 28, 2021
- Biden to meet with House Democrats before departing for Europe October 28, 2021
- Biden set to meet with Pope Francis during visit to Europe October 28, 2021
- Dinosaur To United Nations: ‘Going Extinct Is A Bad Thing’ October 28, 2021
- Haberman on Trump’s letter: He doesn’t care if he seems desperate October 28, 2021
- Moscow enters partial Covid lockdown amid rising numbers – BBC News October 28, 2021
- Sen. Toomey on payment for order: Don’t fix something that isn’t broken October 28, 2021
- Rep. Josh Gottheimer on social spending bill, Democrats’ tax plans October 28, 2021
- Dallas Goedert Discusses His First Game as TE1 & More | Eagles Press Conference October 28, 2021
- Jim Cramer’s first take on Comcast stock after earnings October 28, 2021
- Hotel workers protest for more pay October 28, 2021
- Golden State Warriors vs Memphis Grizzlies 10/28/21 Free NBA Pick and Prediction NBA Betting Tips October 28, 2021
- Crypto.com CEO on Q4 crypto forecast, bitcoin ETF outlook October 28, 2021
- Louis Riddick on Patrick Mahomes: ‘I’m concerned, but I’m not sounding the alarms’ | Get Up October 28, 2021
- Jakobi Meyers on Mac Jones: “He’s been playing unlike a rookie to me” | Press Conference October 28, 2021
- LIVE: Biden Delivers Remarks on New Framework for Social Spending Plan | NBC News October 28, 2021
- Oakland school board approves strict vaccine policy October 28, 2021
- Stolen motorhome crashes in front of San Ramon City Hall October 28, 2021
- U.S. economic growth slows to 2% last quarter, below 2.8% estimate October 28, 2021
- Total Packers with Matt LaFleur: Allen Lazard October 28, 2021
- Allen Lazard 1 on 1: ‘I was the hot hand’ October 28, 2021
- Tim Syzmanski October 28, 2021
- Atlanta Falcons LIVE postgame press conferences | Carolina Panthers vs. Atlanta Falcons October 28, 2021
- Saints-Bucs Week 8 | Fantasy Keys to the Crown October 28, 2021
- Jordan Mailata Discusses “Lack of Execution” vs. Raiders & More | Eagles Press Conference October 28, 2021
- How one military mom mobilized thousands of volunteers to bring sense of hope to Afghan refugees October 28, 2021
- Michigan farm helps formerly incarcerated Americans grow vegetables and opportunity October 28, 2021
- Does Apple’s new privacy changes show it has too much power? October 28, 2021
- President Biden to announce new social spending package framework October 28, 2021
- Alok Sharma says he hopes that COP26 will show that the UK ‘delivered when it mattered’ October 28, 2021
- Keyshawn on J.J. Watt’s latest injury: ‘J.J. has not played a full season since winning DPOY!’ | KJM October 28, 2021
- Kyle Shanahan: Trey Lance Will Return to Practice Ahead of Week 8 | 49ers October 28, 2021
- Governor Larry Hogan on vaccinating kids and President Biden’s infrastructure deal October 28, 2021
- Newest hockey arena focuses on climate awareness October 28, 2021
- NFL Week 8 Best Bets: Spreads, Player Props & O/U Picks (+11.59U on the year!) October 28, 2021
- Merck ready to deploy Covid-19 antiviral pill upon FDA approval, CEO says October 28, 2021
- Rep. Jeffries: It’s My Understanding All Senate Dems Will Support Framework October 28, 2021