Simone Biles is basically Olympic royalty at this point. The decorated gymnast is one of the most powerful in the world. She’s also one of the richest. With a net worth of $6 million, she bought herself her very first home in 2019. The modern mansion in Houston, Texas features chic chandeliers, arched entryways and stone fireplaces. Even better, it has a huge backyard with a massive inground pool that Simone had installed herself. She did massive renovations on the home, turning it into her dream house.
Simone grew up in Spring, Texas with her adoptive parents. Their home is pretty impressive too– but it’s no million dollar mansion. Simone upgraded her new home with features her childhood home lacked– like a very unique outdoor table, that massive pool with a raised hot tub, and plenty of space for lounging. It’s definitely the perfect starter mansion for the young millionaire.
Are you ready to tour the Olympian’s impressive new house? Do you want to find out how the young athlete managed to grow her net worth to $6 million by the age of 24? Sure, Olympic gold medals come with some nice cash prizes, but it’s really Simone’s reputation and fame that have made her so much money. She’s done magazine covers and even a docuseries– though her biggest income is thanks to sponsorship deals. Click play for everything you ever wanted to know about Simone Biles’ wealth– from the mansion she bought with it to how she made her millions.
Written by: Courtney Hayes
Narrated by: Adam Newmark
Edited by: Vitalii V.
Subscribe for more amazing videos! ► http://bit.ly/Subscribe-to-Richest ◄
For copyright matters please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
00:46 Inside her Houston mansion
02:15 The yard features a massive inground pool
03:49 Her family home in Spring, Texas
05:11 How she made $6 million
Note from Zennie62Media and OaklandNewsNow.com : this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a YouTube channel. When the video is “liked” by Zennie62 YouTube, then it is automatically uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective here, on top of our is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours – is the use of the existing YouTube social graph on any subject in the World. Now, news is reported with a smartphone and also by promoting current content on YouTube: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary, or having a camera crew to shoot what is already on YouTube. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Amy Trask Bio & Hype Video For Amy Trask Talk On Las Vegas Raiders And Oakland Raiders Culture. September 17, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Running Back Josh Jacobs Ruled Out For Week Two Vs The Steelers By Eric Pangilinan September 17, 2021
- LIVE: New Orleans Saints Player Interviews 9/17/21 Week 2 vs. Panthers September 17, 2021
- Pat McAfee Talks To Tyrod Taylor About Move To Texans, Very Unfortunate Career Path September 17, 2021
- BTS – Permission To Dance in the Live Lounge September 17, 2021
- BTS Announce ‘Permission to Dance’ Online Livestream Concert Event | Billboard News September 17, 2021
- 2017 BMW i3 Range Extender Hatchback Hayward Oakland San Jose Fremont Stockton September 17, 2021
- 2018 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack Coupe Hayward Oakland San Jose Fremont Stockton September 17, 2021
- Former AD20 Candidate, Union Organizer Alexis Villalobos Endorses Jennifer Esteen for Assembly September 17, 2021
- Gus Bradley, Greg Olson, Johnathan Abram and Jermaine Eluemunor Presser – 9.16.21 | Raiders September 17, 2021
- Oakland Coliseum JPA Board Meeting Livestream For Friday September 17th 2021 September 17, 2021
- Gabby Petito update: What the final text to her mother said September 17, 2021
- What Is Shiba Inu Coin? | What Is Shiba Inu Coin Used For | Shiba Inu Coin Explained | Simplilearn September 17, 2021
- How Much Will $100 In SHIBA INU Tokens Be In December 2021 Shiba Inu | Price Prediction Simulation September 17, 2021
- Shiba Inu: Dogecoin Killer?? Meme or Something More? 🐶 September 17, 2021
- What Crypto Whales Just Did With Shiba Inu And Why We Must Pay Attention September 17, 2021
- Brian Laundrie’s sister speaks out on Gabby Petito’s disappearance September 17, 2021
- Cat Brooks Guest at Rotary Club of Oakland Civic Thursday Meeting September 16, 2021 September 17, 2021
- Oakland Roots to Become Climate Positive by 2022 in Partnership with East Bay Community Energy September 17, 2021
- Amtrak San Joaquin #716 train at Oakland Jack London Square Oakland California September 17, 2021
- Can Homeowners In The U.S. Afford Climate Change? September 17, 2021
- Massive Flash Floods in Washington DC 9/16/2021 September 17, 2021
- Live View of Inspiration4 Dragon Tracker | Cupola View September 17, 2021
- FBI, Bay Area Law Enforcement Take Down Leaders of Infamous Crime Organization September 17, 2021
- Cadillac Sedan Deville on 22″ Gold Zeniths & Vogues from Oakland, Ca EP131 September 17, 2021