iCleanse Partners with Athena Health Care Systems to Provide UV-C Disinfecting Units To 51 Nursing Homes In Northeast United States
Avon, CT – iCleanse, https://icleanse.com/, the leader in UV-C personal device disinfection, announced today that it has partnered with Athena Health Care to provide Athena’s 51 nursing home in the Northeast with iCleanse’s patented UV-C disinfecting units to disinfect frequently used devices for COVID-19 and other virus safety and infection control. For over three decades, Athena Health Care Systems, based in Farmington, CT, has been a regional leader in providing skilled nursing care, short-term, post-hospital rehabilitation, assisted and senior living, as well as home health, hospice care, and private duty program services.
COVID-19 Can Last up to 28 Days on Surfaces
In today’s times, nursing homes and long-term care facilities have been plagued with virus outbreaks. Their older demographics and confined spaces make them highly susceptible to viruses, especially since COVID-19 can last up to 28 days on surfaces. Health care facilities have been working hard to protect patients and employees from contracting and spreading COVID-19. A major strategy to curb outbreaks is using UV-C Technology, such as the iCleanse Swift, to disinfect frequently touched items and devices that are passed from person to person. iCleanse Swift reduces the spread of infectious pathogens to nursing home patients and employees by killing 99.9% of bacteria on devices and other items in less than 30 seconds.
iCleanse is in use in hundreds of U.S. hospitals and nursing homes, where over 87% of nurses and physicians are using technology, like tablets and smartphones, in addition to other devices and items, including stethoscopes. Devices save time between patients by quickly inputting patient information; providing patient check-ins; and tracking visitors. Keeping health care facilities open, safe, and efficient is iCleanse’s top priority.
“The iCleanse units have been well-received and greatly appreciated by the teams at our centers,” said Larry Santilli, President, and CEO, Athena Health Care Systems. “Nursing homes across the country have been significantly impacted by COVID-19 and Athena Health Care Systems has gone to extraordinary lengths to provide protection, whether in the forms of PPE or the newest technology in the iCleanse units, to ensure the health and safety of our staff. The units provide not only another level of infection prevention but also provide peace of mind for our dedicated, compassionate caregivers. Chris Allen and his team have developed a great tool to complement our expanding infection prevention program.”
CEO of iCleanse, Chris Allen, said, “I am excited to partner with Mr. Santilli at Athena Health Care Systems, providing them with UV-C disinfection they can trust. It is essential during these times to keep workers and residents safe from viruses and harmful bacteria that can lead to infection, including COVID-19. Our products will provide the necessary tools needed to fight this pandemic.”
iCleanse (formerly ReadyDock) is trusted by over 100 U.S. hospitals. The company’s chemical-free UV-C technology kills pathogens, like the flu, common cold, and COVID-19*. Designed with businesses, employees, customers, and patients in mind, iCleanse offers a wide range of products for every workflow. iCleanse products disinfect high touch surfaces, such as mobile phones and tablets, as well as stethoscopes, ID badges, keycards, and many other items used daily. With the power of iCleanse UV-C disinfection units, users can disinfect devices in less than 30 seconds with 99.9% of infectious pathogens killed. There is no liquid used in the disinfecting process, only ultraviolet light. For more information, please visit:
*Tested with COVID-19 Surrogate OC43.
Post based on press release sent to Zennie62Media.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Tyrod Taylor Will Go To IR, Davis Mills To Start For Texans on Thursday, By: Vinny Lospinuso September 20, 2021
- Oakland Police Chief Armstrong Reports 100th Homicide On Livestream Today, Now September 20, 2021
- Oakland 95th & International Affordable Housing Groundbreaking Ceremony Livestream September 20, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Could We See A Battle Of Back Up QB In The NFL Week Three? By Eric Pangilinan September 20, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders QB Derek Carr Questionable For Week Three Vs The Dolphins By Eric Pangilinan September 20, 2021
- Women’s Health Protection Act Of 2021 Press Conference By Oakland Councilmember Sheng Thao September 20, 2021
- Gabby Petito: FBI remove Brian Laundrie’s parents from ‘crime scene’ Florida home September 20, 2021
- Women’s Health Protection Act Of 2021 Oakland CM Sheng Thao Press Conference September 20, 2021
- Oakland Sports Alert – This Is What Having A Stadium Can Get You: Atlanta Bids For World Cup September 20, 2021
- Directing For A Drama Series: 73rd Emmy Awards September 20, 2021
- Adams Point Condo For Sale At 466 Crescent St 108 Oakland, CA September 20, 2021
- Oakland Rapper Spideyy Has Officially Ate The Cheese Snitching He Wants To Take Back His Statement September 20, 2021
- How to Increase Your Website Conversions by 75% with Jason Gracia September 20, 2021
- Shootin’ Lucy Punk Rock Band Performing At Stork Club Oakland Show December 7th 2007 September 20, 2021
- Gunman Kills At Least 8 At Russian University, Authorities Say September 20, 2021
- North Port police put up crime scene tape outside Brian Laundrie’s house September 20, 2021
- Woman Says Encino Dunkin’ Donuts Refused To Serve Her Because She Was Deaf September 20, 2021
- 2021 Emmys Recap: Biggest Moments From the Show | E!’s Post Pop September 20, 2021
- 2021 Emmys Red Carpet Livestream | Live From E! September 20, 2021
- The Hague: Court Scraped Multibillion-Dollar Ecuador Damages Against Chevron 3 Years Ago September 20, 2021
- Tom Brady on 5-Touchdown Game vs. Atlanta | Press Conference September 20, 2021
- Chris Godwin on ‘Elite’ Bucs Defense | Press Conference September 20, 2021
- Mike Evans on Rob Gronkowski: Best Tight End of All Time For a Reason September 20, 2021
- Iron Front Live At Town Skate Park In West Oakland Saturday Sept 18 2021 September 20, 2021
- 2015 Honda Civic LX Sedan Walnut creek Concord Lafayette Oakland San ramon September 20, 2021