Vrypac DISH Trail is a backpack made by Teka Thomas, who commissioned Zennie62Media to report about it. It’s the second in the Vrypack family, and where the original Vrypack was introduced a year ago. What’s the difference between them? I tried out the Vrypack DISH Trail on this Fourth of July to find out.
The main difference between Vrypac and Vrypac DISH Trail is the name, so I asked Teka via email why it was called “DISH Trail”? This is the statement he sent back to me:
Stanford’s Dish Trail now has a consumer product named after it, an it is produced by a local son. I, Teka Thomas is the son of an emeritus professor, and grew up near the base of the trial in the Stanford Faculty Residential area. Last year my company, Vrypac, launched an eponymously named backpack for outdoor sports and travel. A small, light, ultra thin bag, it barely alters your side profile.
This month, I have released the Vrypac Dish Trail version that expands. I thought of the needs of a Dish Trail hike, and added space for a water bottle and a thin, long sleeve t shirt. I am in the final stage of getting “Dish Trail” trademarked. The new Vrypac comes in pink or black and is available on Amazon.
“I run the Dish Trail all the time when I visit my folks,” says Thomas. “This experience guided me in thinking about the new product. In addition to the basics-wallet, glasses, phone, many often want a 17 oz. water bottle and a long sleeve t-shirt. The convertibility from flat to spacious will add lots of value.” Thomas says the other obvious change is the new color pink, which he says a number of customers requested.
Ok, so that’s great, but does Vrypac DISH Trail do what it’s supposed to do? The fact is, yes, but you have to put it on to find out. Vrypac really does fit a water bottle, but it also really fits well around my chest. I had it on for much of the day, and can tell you its easy to forget its on. So, for a man like me who’s not into fanny packs, the Vrypac DISH Trail fits the bill of my needs, perfectly. I’m serious about that. It’s a cool backpack to have on a hot Fouth of July day.
Go get it.
Vrypac is available for sale on Amazon and Pompusa.org, a veteran marketplace.
Related Posts (YARPP)
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- FLOYD MAYWEATHER BRAWL ERUPTS WITH JAKE PAUL; ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE AS TEAMS COME TO BLOWS
- Adam Schefter Told Dan Patrick His Aaron Rogers Story Draft Day Story Was Made Up, Not From The QB
- 415 20th Street Thomas Berkeley Building Should Be Live / Work To Add Housing In Oakland
- Carroll Fife, District 3 Oakland Councilmember, Talks Housing And Homeless Problems With Experts
- Mandela Station At West Oakland BART Shows New City In City
- Self-Service Buffets Return To Las Vegas Strip
- Dogecoin Cools After Week Of Dramatic Growth Ahead Of Elon Musk On SNL
- Oakland Police Department On Unsolved Homicide Of Henry Texada
- Oakland Police Captain Jones With Ceasefire, Captain Holmgren Talk Violent Crime
- Mass Vaccination Site at Oakland Coliseum Closing
- Leigh Steinberg Talks NFL Post 2021 Draft – Will COVID-19 Be The Same Problem As 2020?
- Carroll Fife Oakland District 3 Councilmember On Housing, Homelessness, and Reform
- This Bullying Oakland Mayor Schaaf Has Gone Too Far – Terrorizing Libby As Evil As Police Brutality
- SpaceX’s Starship SN15 Makes First Landing Without Exploding
- John Jones Has A Major Surprise For Oakland California Friends, Politicians
- Oakland Planning Commission Approved Giant 415 20th Skyscraper Ignores Homeless – Thomas Berkeley?
- Oakland Planning Commission Meets Livestream On 415 20th, The Tallest Building In Oakland, If Built
- Oakland And San Francisco Hire California Movers USA For Your Next Relocation
- 415 20th Street Will Be Oakland’s Tallest Building, Draw 3,800 Employees – Planning Commission Says It Has No Impact
- Oakland Lacrosse Club, Oakland Athletic League, OUSD Partner For Girls Lacrosse League