Oakland News Now – How to Perform a SWOT Analysis – video made by the YouTube channel with the logo in the video’s upper left hand corner. OaklandNewsNow.com is the original blog post for this type of video-blog content.
SWOT stands for strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. Understanding how to perform a SWOT analysis is critical to your planning process. The purpose of creating one is to formulate a synthesized view of your current state.
We build on our strengths, shore up our weaknesses, invest in our opportunities, and monitor our threats. Strengths and weaknesses provide an internal view of your organization, while opportunities and threats offer an external view.
Utilizing input from your planning team and pulling in data sources will help you develop a SWOT analysis.
Internal data sources include:
● Executives and board members
External data sources include:
After collecting your data, synthesize it into 10 to 15 bullet points for each four quadrants of your SWOT. Aim to fit it onto one page. It’s helpful to be able to see a clear and succinct picture of your current state.
Do not confuse weaknesses and opportunities. For example, say one of your bullet points is to improve communication. While it may sound like an opportunity, it should be classified as a weakness. Opportunities are drawn from external perspectives (things we can influence but not control). We control communication. The distinction is important because when you process your SWOT, each quadrant serves its purpose.
Opportunities are growth goals, threats are simply monitored, weaknesses are operational and people goals, and strengths are the source of competitive advantages.
Now that you know how to perform a SWOT analysis put it to use! Excellent planning starts with understanding where you are today.
More information is available at https://ift.tt/3CiLr1b
Download the guide here – https://ift.tt/39bWn49
Note from Zennie62Media and OaklandNewsNow.com : this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a YouTube channel. When the video is “liked” by Zennie62 YouTube, then it is automatically uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective here, on top of our is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours – is the use of the existing YouTube social graph on any subject in the World. Now, news is reported with a smartphone and also by promoting current content on YouTube: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary, or having a camera crew to shoot what is already on YouTube. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Woman Says She Picked up Brian Laundrie Homicide Victim Gabby Petito’s Fiance Hitchhiking September 22, 2021
- Oakland Gang Wars – Convicted Felons + No Where To Go = High Crime Rate ‼️ September 22, 2021
- Gabby Petito Search for Brian Laundrie – Missing Daniel Robinson September 22, 2021
- Gabby Petito case: Search for Brian Laundrie continues at Carlton Reserve in Sarasota County September 22, 2021
- Who is Daniel Robinson? Gabby Petito case brings social media spotlight on other missing persons September 22, 2021
- CT Department of Emergency Services spokesperson Brian Foley discusses Gabby Petito death investigat September 22, 2021
- Democratic Republic of the Congo – Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi Tshilombo President Addresses UN General Debate, 76th Session (English) September 22, 2021
- United States of America – Joe Biden President Addresses UN General Debate, 76th Session (English) | #UNGA September 22, 2021
- Abdulla Shahid – President of the UN General Assembly Addresses General Debate, 76th Session | #UNGA (English) September 22, 2021
- President Biden Convenes a Virtual COVID Summit on the Margins of the UN General Assembly September 22, 2021
- Tyra Banks Talks Personal Branding & 30 Seasons of ‘Dancing with The Stars’ | SWAY’S UNIVERSE September 22, 2021
- Background Press Call by Senior Biden Administration Officials Previewing the Global Summit to End COVID-19 September 22, 2021
- Canelo and Caleb Plant Fighting as Canelo Pushes Caleb Plant at Press Conference September 22, 2021
- Boston’s Famous ‘Skinny House’ In The North End Sells For $1.25 Million September 22, 2021
- Willie Garson’s Son Nathen Pays Tribute To His Late Father: ‘I Love You So Much Papa’ September 22, 2021
- “Sex and the City” Star Willie Garson Dead at 57 | E! News September 22, 2021
- Bike Oakland: MacArthur Blvd eastbound, Northgate to the Laurel September 22, 2021
- Readout of Vice President Kamala Harris’s Meeting with Prime Minister Boris Johnson of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland September 22, 2021
- Oakland Rapper Spideyy Respond To Snitching Allegations Ig Interview ( Exclusive) W/ @Dcbabydraco September 22, 2021
- Walmart Billionaire to Build $400 Billion Utopian City in the Desert September 22, 2021
- Atlanta Braves vs Arizona Diamondbacks Highlights September 20 – MLB Highlights | MLB Season 2021 September 21, 2021
- Richard Buckley, Fashion Editor and Husband to Tom Ford, Dead at 72 | PEOPLE September 21, 2021
- Gabby Petito Remains Confirmed, Initial Autopsy Reveals Death A Homicide September 21, 2021
- Autopsy confirms: Gabby Petito’s body found in Wyoming September 21, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Should Be Ranked Higher On The NFL Power Rankings List By Eric Pangilinan September 21, 2021